Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

I am the one who is lucky to have found this project. Honestly, I am so much interested to.this project when I have seem this thread. I have found a lots of interesting features that I am sure not only me will be glad, but also other people. So it is a very good thing for the project team to spread much widely the information of this crypto project.
I am also feeling the same.  and the most attractive things of the project is to earn money by using or uploading images. and can be used in anywhere. most attractive project and fruitfull whitepaper with a lot of informations.

Yes it has an attractive part where surely make people love the project. To earn is one thing that people want to have, so surely this will be have many joiners. Hoping that the team will achieve what's on their roadmap and accepting suggestions to make it better. Giving updates is  very important also in order joiners , supporters will get track in every changes and moves they will make. Overall all I find it very interesting. Looking forward for best result in this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:05:57 PM

On what i have understand, it is similar to imgur, but the advantage is you can earn. It is a good opportunity to those people to share their captured images and share it at the same time get some earning. Although there are many questions of how this thing will work unlike other platforms that i have seen which is something like a market where user can sell their images.
It is a new project in the market & they need time to settle down.They will find out how many people are interested in their project After they will set the date when to finish.This a good project mate,you should continue to work until the last date

You have a point, time is very critical and they need to make use of it. Although the features seems to be good but because of so many similar project, it needs a lot of work or strategies just to get the attention of the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:49:52 PM

On what i have understand, it is similar to imgur, but the advantage is you can earn. It is a good opportunity to those people to share their captured images and share it at the same time get some earning. Although there are many questions of how this thing will work unlike other platforms that i have seen which is something like a market where user can sell their images.
I think is like through image sharing you get to earn and since is on the blockchain there is more opportunity and security of the image been shared Is very likely to use the service to store so private data since basically only you will have access

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:23:10 AM

I think is like through image sharing you get to earn and since is on the blockchain there is more opportunity and security of the image been shared Is very likely to use the service to store so private data since basically only you will have access
A lots of opportunities are giving this project to all of us. Not only thay we can earn alone to this platform, but in a proceless way, we can free our hobbies by capturing images and share it with it in exchange of the incentives we can earn through it. I like how this platform goes on.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:51:17 AM

It is a new project in the market & they need time to settle down.They will find out how many people are interested in their project After they will set the date when to finish.This a good project mate,you should continue to work until the last date
They are really new to the crypto community and the project team needs to settle down a lots of things here to prove itself as a capable crypto project for the enture crypto industry. A lots of thing could happen for the Fotocoin, a lots of achievements could be met but first, they needs to strive and keep doing what they should for more community appearance to gain their trust and continuous support.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:16:14 AM

You have a point, time is very critical and they need to make use of it. Although the features seems to be good but because of so many similar project, it needs a lot of work or strategies just to get the attention of the community.
The difference in marketing strategy and promotional impacts is what will bring the best out of the best crypto projects. And so, the Fotocoin needs to be aware of that and make use of its time into good deeds having to find what is best for the entire project for now and for the future.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:35:04 AM

With the current thread situation, more people are keep on getting interested to the Fotocoin. No doubt about that because they really gives and provide us the necessary information that get us attracted to their promising goals and objectives for the crypto comnunity empowering photos.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:13:14 AM

Does the team will launch a mobile version of the FOTOCOIN Wallet? That will be a good thing to happen. I am amazed how the team make progress. I hope this will continuously make people trust and support to grow and grow.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:44:20 AM

I see an advantage of this project from other platform that integrates the empowering of photos. Here in the Fotocoin, we can have the opportunity to earn money by capturing different images and share it. This will surely boost in the community. But it is not that easy, because the team should need to exert some effort to, nad have the best strategy on how it will eventually spread in the community, reaching more people.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:04:33 PM

seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
A kinda interesting if they would making such an announcement regarding the exchange, but for now they wouldn't thinking about that since they are still wanted to develop their main platform first.
The other good thing about this platform users can upload their creation and good quality photos without revealing the identity of the uploader. Which is beneficial to those who wants to keep their identity hidden. Developments will surely in good condition and good results will show the success of this platform.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

Does the team will launch a mobile version of the FOTOCOIN Wallet? That will be a good thing to happen. I am amazed how the team make progress. I hope this will continuously make people trust and support to grow and grow.
We hope that the team of Fotocoin will provide wallets for mobile sinced a lot of people in cryptos are preferred and much comfortable in using this kind of version. This is something that they need to consider to make the project better on it's purpose.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

We hope that the team of Fotocoin will provide wallets for mobile sinced a lot of people in cryptos are preferred and much comfortable in using this kind of version. This is something that they need to consider to make the project better on it's purpose.
For the mobile platform, I would not rather use the mobile because I preferably use my PC everytime when I work. The mobile version will just make a problem and need to be revisioned each time.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:32:45 PM

The other good thing about this platform users can upload their creation and good quality photos without revealing the identity of the uploader. Which is beneficial to those who wants to keep their identity hidden. Developments will surely in good condition and good results will show the success of this platform.
Well, most of the social medias like imgur had implemented this idea before, but I'm pretty sure in every platform has it own uniqueness and purposes, I'm not judging both but I'm just telling my opinion regarding it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:49:52 PM

I see an advantage of this project from other platform that integrates the empowering of photos. Here in the Fotocoin, we can have the opportunity to earn money by capturing different images and share it. This will surely boost in the community. But it is not that easy, because the team should need to exert some effort to, nad have the best strategy on how it will eventually spread in the community, reaching more people.
Quite a good catch for the photo hunter to raise a money for the photo they have taken. Uploading your photo to make money is the best job especially if you are a professional photographer.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:47:36 PM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
You should read the whitepaper. By that, I am sure you will be glad too, that you have been found this crypto project. I am sure, you'll be one of us here that wanted to see more of the project's achievements and upcoming interesting updates.
Where is the white paper? I did not find it in the list. There is only a link to the official website and white paper.
easybird

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
You should read the whitepaper. By that, I am sure you will be glad too, that you have been found this crypto project. I am sure, you'll be one of us here that wanted to see more of the project's achievements and upcoming interesting updates.
Where is the white paper? I did not find it in the list. There is only a link to the official website and white paper.

Here is whitepaper
 http://www.itsfoto.com/whitepaper.pdf
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

Will it be possible to test the platform before the official launch? If there is access, then it will be possible to determine if there are errors in the development.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

Will it be possible to test the platform before the official launch? If there is access, then it will be possible to determine if there are errors in the development.

Our platform is live http://www.itsfoto.com/

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:35:11 PM

Very good question. Because it gives a very good start for the project. So I, too, will follow the development of events. And I would like to take part in testing.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:48:59 PM

Most projects will let you beta test their site cause that helps them cut down on hiring actual testers and use people are cheap or rather free labour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: