Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:31:37 PM

How will deals be made? How will we contact our customers? Just through private messages, is there to negotiate a deal? Or will there be a buy button?

All photos are free with CC0 lisence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:33:24 PM

This potential project should have improve its social media sites. For me, I think the team needs to have much more aggressive and attractive social media sites for promotional purposes. I am saying this because I am glad to have the Fotocoin. Just a recommendation for the team.
Well for now, the team only have a Twitter in their lists of social media sites. If they can adds up a Telegram or Discord, Instagram or other then that will help up the project to increase its popularity as well as its public appearances.

We do have telegram and discord also .

Telegram .. https://t.me/fotocoin

Discord .. https://discordapp.com/invite/xu34UR9

finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:34:19 PM

I have a question, do we have any bounty or airdrop running at this time at our project?

Our Bounty link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113894.0

recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:34:46 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.

Well I have considered the idea of having moderators but it would be too hard to know if the picture is stolen. Don't you have a system that can identify those stolen images?
Indeed, this is the right idea, because I think the photos should be taken and uploaded directly by the author, and not taken from the Internet.
If only it is a mobile application that would only require the user to upload an image through capturing instead of uploading any images then it would lessen the act of reuploading stolen images. just my opinion.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:38:51 PM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?
I wanted to know the answer to this same question. Because of my interest to the opportunity that the Fotocoin is giving, I want to be a part of the community and so I want to learn and understands more things about the platform.

The platform is live and fully working .. You can upload photo and start earning money now ..

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:52:04 PM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?
I wanted to know the answer to this same question. Because of my interest to the opportunity that the Fotocoin is giving, I want to be a part of the community and so I want to learn and understands more things about the platform.

The platform is live and fully working .. You can upload photo and start earning money now ..
How many coins can we get from uploading a single photo? And will the profit depend on the number of photos, the more photos, the more profit we will get?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:56:33 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.

Well I have considered the idea of having moderators but it would be too hard to know if the picture is stolen. Don't you have a system that can identify those stolen images?
Indeed, this is the right idea, because I think the photos should be taken and uploaded directly by the author, and not taken from the Internet.
If only it is a mobile application that would only require the user to upload an image through capturing instead of uploading any images then it would lessen the act of reuploading stolen images. just my opinion.
I think for this on the platform should be a special system that could recognize the photos that are taken from the network, and are not original.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:05:22 PM

How many coins can we get from uploading a single photo? And will the profit depend on the number of photos, the more photos, the more profit we will get?

Our photo upload bounty is live .. so you can earn coin as per your rank ..

After the bounty ends you will get 0.25 coins per photo you upload and you can upload unlimited photo per day ..

easybird

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

The project looks interesting, but why should everything be anonymous?Is it not possible to interact with the platform and the photographer's open?How does Your concept differ from such a project as https://www.wemark.com/?

Too many differences. In fact both platforms are different than each other. The only thing common is they both are somehow a platform for images.

This platform is anonymous image sharing, no signups or logins required.
This platform gives free coins for uploading the images. No downloads required for earning.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:46:38 PM

On what i have understand, it is similar to imgur, but the advantage is you can earn. It is a good opportunity to those people to share their captured images and share it at the same time get some earning. Although there are many questions of how this thing will work unlike other platforms that i have seen which is something like a market where user can sell their images.
I think is like through image sharing you get to earn and since is on the blockchain there is more opportunity and security of the image been shared Is very likely to use the service to store so private data since basically only you will have access
A lots of opportunities are giving this project to all of us. Not only thay we can earn alone to this platform, but in a proceless way, we can free our hobbies by capturing images and share it with it in exchange of the incentives we can earn through it. I like how this platform goes on.
Will it work like ads? where if someone click or downloaded the photo you have uploaded you will receive a share and be directed to your wallet?
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:00:05 PM

This potential project should have improve its social media sites. For me, I think the team needs to have much more aggressive and attractive social media sites for promotional purposes. I am saying this because I am glad to have the Fotocoin. Just a recommendation for the team.

Social media is not really as effective as it used to be for crypto, most social media sites are actively filtering out crypto anyway and the bubble's bursted
In the past two years, I only see mainly advertising related to cryptocurrency, this type of advertising is not always prohibited.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:06:00 PM

How will deals be made? How will we contact our customers? Just through private messages, is there to negotiate a deal? Or will there be a buy button?

All photos are free with CC0 lisence.
I saw something like that. But that platform had its own blockchain, which turned out to be completely unclaimed, as there was a weak promotion because of which the project finally died.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:50:52 PM

Social media is not really as effective as it used to be for crypto, most social media sites are actively filtering out crypto anyway and the bubble's bursted
Well, if not social networks, then the team in any case should think about the development of a good advertising campaign, it is a prerequisite for the development of the platform.

I guess social media is also important when we talk about advertisement because mostly people have long time in seeing different social media accout. But before they do it, they make sure the quality of their advertisement because it is where people see and get some important details of the said project.  Best thing also that they will find  ways to develop the platform of the project with that surely many people will support and find it more interesting.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:05:45 PM

This is better so that those who are interested would know the current development of the platform. Also, it would help them to develop more in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:19:43 PM

To me it looks like this is a social web image sharing site that can actually stand on its own am sure with more features once supported will have larger adaptation especially with mobile edition

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:24:11 PM

Good to hear this admin. It feels like having in here will lead us to gain something good in the future. Hopefully, it will be recognized even more from the crypto community sinced it is useful and helpful in this kind of world.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:52:55 PM

But very helpful because it will definitely served it's purpose of spreading the information. For me, it's really effective because people are said to be now into social network. So, this'll always be good for advertising due to the fact there are millions of users about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:08:06 AM

The platform itself is very convenient and enjoyable to use. I have seen similar platforms, but ItsFoto seemed to me one of the best among the other platforms.
Truly, the platform of the ItsFoto is very convenient. But aside from that, which make me more interested to the platform itself is its capability to earn the users a money from it. The concept of get bounty for uploading photos makes the crowd to be curious about the project and bring to come here in community, which also includes me at first time I met this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:53:00 AM

The platform itself is very convenient and enjoyable to use. I have seen similar platforms, but ItsFoto seemed to me one of the best among the other platforms.
Truly, the platform of the ItsFoto is very convenient. But aside from that, which make me more interested to the platform itself is its capability to earn the users a money from it. The concept of get bounty for uploading photos makes the crowd to be curious about the project and bring to come here in community, which also includes me at first time I met this project.

It's not exactly as convenient as you make it to be though, it follows the same recipe as all the other stock photo sites which also sell photographs
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:56:12 AM

Good to hear this admin. It feels like having in here will lead us to gain something good in the future. Hopefully, it will be recognized even more from the crypto community sinced it is useful and helpful in this kind of world.

To be fair they can probably capitalise on the crypto market a lot, since most ICOs use fake stock photos all the time so they can sell to those scam icos Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: