Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell which mod actually deletes a post?  (Read 357 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:03:48 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 03:25:42 AM by cryptohunter

You are more of a dirty snitcher for minor infractions than a whiner that is likely because at present you enjoy some pseudo power and favour here and have little to whine about since you get to instruct theymos to remove merits, mods to delete posts, display openly double standards with no comeback, support liars, suspected extortionists,  and proven trust abusers and proven greedy sneaky sig spamming troll puppets for DT positions and cycle your merit source loot.

Wow, it sounds like I'm a truly horrible person.

I wonder when you will break down again and start spewing out ludicrous statements. I'm glad you're back. Where have you been of late? I see minimal posting in meta from you?

I had you on ignore and since you don't really care about anything forum-related that doesn't stroke your narcissism - you didn't see me.

Your hour was up like three hours ago. Seems like you lied again. Not nice.

1 hour then I will start the thread

You are still explaining/excusing yourself.. so there is not need as yet to start the other thread.

Although your explanation is bullshit and observably double standards and does not detail at all WHY it is off topic and not relevant. It just states that you personally believe (others but not yourself) should not bring in a persons proven history to a post even if it is totally on topic and clearly relevant and they have just posted false accusations and insults about you.

It is clear you have no explanation only a bunch of excuses that make you appear stupid and as having double standards. Both of which are obviously hard to disguise anyway in your situation.

I am enjoying watching you post your usual standard of double standards junk that makes zero sense.

I am also waiting to bitch slap you with this thread everytime you bring someones history into your replies.

Confessing in public you took me off ignore so that you could get my posts deleted is completely crazy. Disgusting little turd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:29:27 AM

Confessing in public you took me off ignore so that you could get my posts deleted is completely crazy. Disgusting little turd.

Defamation. I'm not "little". Also I can't delete your posts. I report rule violations and it's not really my fault that you can't be bothered to follow the rules.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:33:31 AM

If it's self moderated thread, it was deleted by op, otherwise moderator/global moderators, their names can be seen on sub boards.

Unfortunately, forum wasn't kind enough to directly show who deleted your post  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:38:44 AM

Defamation. I'm not "little". Also I can't delete your posts. I report rule violations and it's not really my fault that you can't be bothered to follow the rules.

Defecation? anyway you are little. 

There was no rule violation as I just demonstrated. Present the rule. Present the example of the violation. You can not therefore I call false accusation.

I just demonstrated how it was both on topic and relevant to you. I see no rebuttal except some observable double standards blathering and excuses.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:44:39 AM

I just demonstrated

You didn't even show the post so you didn't "demonstrate" anything, just babbled about your grievance.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:56:00 AM

I just demonstrated

You didn't even show the post so you didn't "demonstrate" anything, just babbled about your grievance.

I told you what I posted I am not reposting it word for word because I know some scum sucking dirt bag like you will push for some scammy temp ban for reposting deleted material. The state the board is in it would probably wash too.

Do you deny that is what I posted? and that is what you reported? if so then state the reason you reported it you cant be that dumb to have forgotten the reason surely.

Let's see on the other thread that you just insisted that I open when there is closer examination of huge black womans post and then my own reply.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:08:02 AM

I told you what I posted I am not reposting it word for word because I know some scum sucking dirt bag like you will push for some scammy temp ban for reposting deleted material. The state the board is in it would probably wash too.

You could use quotes. Or a screenshot. Too much work?

Do you deny that is what I posted? and that is what you reported? if so then state the reason you reported it you cant be that dumb to have forgotten the reason surely.

I stated the reason multiple times, you can't possibly be that thick, can you?

Let's see on the other thread that you just insisted that I open when there is closer examination of huge black womans post and then my own reply.

Even there you didn't show what you're complaining about. You just posted more of your ramblings. You're really making it more complicated than it needs to be.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:16:06 AM

You could use quotes. Or a screenshot. Too much work?

I stated the reason multiple times, you can't possibly be that thick, can you?

Even there you didn't show what you're complaining about. You just posted more of your ramblings. You're really making it more complicated than it needs to be.

so that is the reason... i mentioned some on topic and relevant facts regarding the proven wrong doing of one of your DT pals and merit cycling pals?  

yes i noticed that but that does not mean it is off topic nor does it mean it is not relevant, nor does it mean that I should not be able to respond to a direct false accusation and personal attack. I did not complain or report his post so stop being a chicken shit snitchy bitch and quit stalking me you creepy little twerp.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:28:17 AM

so that is the reason... i mentioned some on topic and relevant facts regarding the proven wrong doing of one of your DT pals and merit cycling pals?  

yes i noticed that but that does not mean it is off topic nor does it mean it is not relevant, nor does it mean that I should not be able to respond to a direct false accusation and personal attack. I did not complain or report his post so stop being a chicken shit snitchy bitch and quit stalking me you creepy little twerp.

None of this is relevant. Your opinion about your post means jack shit. If your post was reported and a mod thought it's off topic - it got deleted. You can repost it and try your luck again, since you're clearly not interested in changing your behavior. Or you can keep whining, which is quite fun to watch and also benefits the forum since you're now confined to these two threads and can't spread your BS elsewhere.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:43:00 AM

None of this is relevant. Your opinion about your post means jack shit. If your post was reported and a mod thought it's off topic - it got deleted. You can repost it and try your luck again, since you're clearly not interested in changing your behavior. Or you can keep whining, which is quite fun to watch and also benefits the forum since you're now confined to these two threads and can't spread your BS elsewhere.

It is relevant. I say you are reporting posts to silence the truth being revealed about your merit cycling and DT inclusion pals. You say you are not guilty but got it deleted for it being off topic.

I just told you what I said in response to huge black womans post and relating to the OP it is clearly on topic. Explain how it is off topic now. You just said bla bla bla i don't like you telling people the trust about the background of my friends. I don't want people to keep hearing that the pharmacist set up a puppet account called Huge Black Woman to spam his sig for more btc dust whilst filling the board with racist trolling.

So why do you not want the truth about this to be stated when he is in a thread giving his opinions on why essentially he should be given a position of trust by his pals like you and there is no need for an election process?  that seems very likely does it not? more than your concern for it being off topic when right here and now you can not even build a case for it being off topic or irrelevant?

I will await your in details of how you say it is off topic and that you are happy to acknowledge you support for a position of trust
1. a proven liar
2. a proven and self confessed trust abuser
3. a proven sneaky sock puppet greedy racist trolling sig spammer.

your inclusions and your actions are there in black and white.... you include them on dt, you merit cycle with them, and you all   mostly exclude the same persons and want to silence any mention of this?

seems all there in black and white

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:48:46 AM

I say you are reporting posts to silence the truth being revealed about your merit cycling and DT inclusion pals. You say you are not guilty but got it deleted for it being off topic.

If you can't follow the extremely loose rules of this forum then you can only blame yourself. Create a new thread on an appropriate board, post your shit there, done. As it stands now, you can't even be bothered to show it here, you just want to bitch and moan about it. Shows how little you actually care about all that DT stuff. Mostly it's just about you being at the center of attention. Well, enjoy it, if only for today.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:01:29 AM

I say you are reporting posts to silence the truth being revealed about your merit cycling and DT inclusion pals. You say you are not guilty but got it deleted for it being off topic.

If you can't follow the extremely loose rules of this forum then you can only blame yourself. Create a new thread on an appropriate board, post your shit there, done. As it stands now, you can't even be bothered to show it here, you just want to bitch and moan about it. Shows how little you actually care about all that DT stuff. Mostly it's just about you being at the center of attention. Well, enjoy it, if only for today.

I just explained it to you stop pretending you didnt see it.

I just told you what i said the exact wording will not change whether it was on topic or not.

Just start to present your case so that I can destroy it when I get back from my swimming and tennis.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: