Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 separate posts on separate threads deleted - which mods and who reported?  (Read 437 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:11:55 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 03:43:46 AM by cryptohunter

Is suchmoon a secret mod here now?

I would like clear detailed explanation for why 3 of my posts have been deleted today.

I would also like to know who reported them. Suchmoon already confessed to taking me off ignore today so she can get my posts deleted. This is completely out of control.

I would like to know which mods deleted them and if they even reviewed those posts?

I actually see nothing worthy of deleting them in any of them at all. I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter. This is doubly annoying since she insisted my merits were removed and then they were and stingers deleted from merit source.

This is all getting far too 1 sided.

You have a bunch of proven untrustworthy scoundrels trying to take control of every aspect of the board.

I mean this snitching bitch obviously reports 100s per day so most are auto deleted but this is getting crazy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:45:05 AM

I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter.

Ahhhh... that's what the "s" stands for. Gotcha. I found suchmoon's dox:

Or maybe - and that's a revolutionary idea so make sure you're sitting down - maybe you're breaking the rules. Hard to believe but there is a possibility.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:47:33 AM

I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter.

Ahhhh... that's what the "s" stands for. Gotcha. I found suchmoon's dox:

Or maybe - and that's a revolutionary idea so make sure you're sitting down - maybe you're breaking the rules. Hard to believe but there is a possibility.

Please girl stop dreaming. I have seen what you apparently look like and it is certainly nothing like that. Talk about dishonesty. Imagine that level of false advertisement. Now that would be a SUPER scam worthy of a perm ban and lifetime jail.

I will see what rules I am breaking then we can decide on that. Perhaps they are just suchmoon rules?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:56:06 AM

I have seen what you apparently look like

I doubt that.

I will see what rules I am breaking then we can decide on that. Perhaps they are just suchmoon rules?

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

3. No trolling.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

Now I know you're getting a free pass on some of these but keep whining and who knows - maybe you'll get what you're asking.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:00:43 AM

I have seen what you apparently look like

I doubt that.

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

3. No trolling.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

Now I know you're getting a free pass on some of these but keep whining and who knows - maybe you'll get what you're asking.

What makes you doubt that?

why complain about a dox if it is not real?

the only rule that i can see broken there in any of my posts you reported (apparently) today is some variation of rule 32 one you break yourself too...

that rule is quite dumb when you are talking about 2 posts only because people reply right after you have already pressed submit and you wish to reply to them. this rule is applicable to those bumping in purpose over and over to get extra attention

again whining is not the same as asking why and who deleted your posts... especially in light of the fact you just said you took me off ignore to get my posts deleted

What do you mean" Ill get what I am asking"??

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:07:01 AM

Can I be a snitch bitch, too? Tongue

You have reported 6990 posts with 100% accuracy

I don't know for a fact that mods aren't reviewing my reports before acting on them, but with a record like mine, I don't see why they should bother.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:09:31 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

Can I be a snitch bitch, too? Tongue

You have reported 6990 posts with 100% accuracy

I don't know for a fact that mods aren't reviewing my reports before acting on them, but with a record like mine, I don't see why they should bother.

Come on ffs dumb ass you are not a bitch you are a vile vixen.

Time travel allows you to correct mistakes so no point boasting about 100% accuracy is there.

Glad you're all taking me back off of ignore. Nice to be amongst pals again. I can't give you all my usual attention since I am on holiday after all.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:20:27 AM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Is suchmoon a secret mod here now?

There is nothing like secret mod, it's all public and you can check if a person is a mod or not by looking at his profile and title on it. As per I know there are 5 administrators who have the ultimate power to moderate on any section which includes Cyrus, Hilariousandco, mprep, Mr.Big, and theymos, than there are mods for specific section or board, also some local mods for local language section. But suchmoon is not a mod for sure.

I would like clear detailed explanation for why 3 of my posts have been deleted today.

Most probably due to off topic posting, if you think the post was on topic you should create a thread including the content of the post about why is it not off topic or something like that.

I would also like to know who reported them. Suchmoon already confessed to taking me off ignore today so she can get my posts deleted. This is completely out of control.

I think just knowing who reported it would not change the fact that they are deleted. As even if anyone else reported the post, it was still to be deleted regardless of the change in reporter.

I mean this snitching bitch obviously reports 100s per day so most are auto deleted but this is getting crazy.

I don't think any of the reported posts are auto-deleted at all.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:22:03 AM

Because you're a moron and believe everything you read on the internet.

See above.

the only rule that i can see broken there in any of my posts you reported (apparently) today is some variation of rule 32 one you break yourself too...
If I break the rules - report. But that doesn't give you the right to break the rules.

that rule is quite dumb when you are talking about 2 posts only because people reply right after you have already pressed submit and you wish to reply to them. this rule is applicable to those bumping in purpose over and over to get extra attention
The rule is applicable to every asshole who needlessly bumps threads and spams everyone's watchlist, including lazy assholes like you who can't be bothered to press the Edit button.

again whining is not the same as asking why and who deleted your posts... especially in light of the fact you just said you took me off ignore to get my posts deleted
I don't think you should have any say as to when and why I put you on or take you off my ignore list.

A permaban would be nice. But you need to try harder. Merely shitposting and trolling won't get you there.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:25:51 AM

Come on ffs dumb ass you are not a bitch you are a vile vixen.
Yes, but "vixen" doesn't rhyme with "snitch", and while I do like the alliteration of "vile", it's too generic of an insult; it just doesn't do it for me. I need something more to the point; something snappy that'll look good on a T-shirt.

Glad you're all taking me back off of ignore. Nice to be amongst pals again.
Actually, I'm just using the Show/Hide button, but it's nice that you think I care about what you have to say.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:31:17 AM

Because you're a moron and believe everything your read on the internet.

See above.

If I break the rules - report. But that doesn't give you the right to break the rules.

The rule is applicable to every asshole who needlessly bumps threads and spams everyone's watchlist, including lazy assholes like you who can't be bothered to press the Edit button.

I don't think you should have any say as to when and why I put you on or take you off my ignore list.

A permaban would be nice. But you need to try harder. Merely shitposting and trolling won't get you there.

So lets see.

1. you are admitting to crying and screaming  about getting doxed when you were never doxed?  well coming from you that is actually in character. With those that openly support liars and proven greedy sneaky persons you can never know what is true. First suchmoon cries about being doxed outside of the trading forum and tries to get people banned. Now she says there was no real dox?  

2. you confirm you are a lazy asshole for double posting and breaking the rules yourself

3. please work on your reading comprehension i never said I should have any say about your ignore list

4. Please give examples of any shit posting and trolling. This sounds like a false accusation. I await.

@vilevixen

well it just stands to reason since you always find time in your day to reply to me and read my posts. Then again i guess you have a lot of time on your hands. I think vile vixen on your t-shirt will get you more attention than snitchy bitch. Print both and let me know how it goes. I can take that title away from suchmoon if you like. She won't get any attention regardless of the t-shirt anyway so no loss to her.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:42:15 AM

so if it is not really you wish me to post it now again here because it is not you anyway?

Nice to finally find out who's behind this recent doxing attempt. Classy as usual.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:50:23 AM

so if it is not really you wish me to post it now again here because it is not you anyway?

Nice to finally find out who's behind this recent doxing attempt. Classy as usual.

Well I will not post it here only in the trading forum it seems since maybe even a fake dox is not allowed here. However there is no point because it is  there already and it matches the dox someone sent to me during the thread about you apparently trying to or successfully ripping someone off for some mining gear. Attempt says you deny it so why cry on about it and try to get people in trouble? Sounds like your MO.

Make up your mind is it real or not? if not I may as well call you out as being father xmas so you can accuse me of doxing you?

Also ease up on the unsubstantiated and false accusations they wont wash with me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:53:39 AM

Well I will not post it here only in the trading forum it seems since maybe even a fake dox is not allowed here. However there is no point because it is  there already and it matches the dox someone sent to me. Attempt says you deny it so why cry on about it and try to get people in trouble? Sounds like your MO.

Make up your mind is it real or not? if not I may as well call you out as being father xmas ?

Also ease up on the unsubstantiated and false accusations.

Doxing is not allowed unless you have a trade dispute with me, which you don't. Having your post reported to moderators doesn't count. Ease up on the threats.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:58:30 AM

Well I will not post it here only in the trading forum it seems since maybe even a fake dox is not allowed here. However there is no point because it is  there already and it matches the dox someone sent to me. Attempt says you deny it so why cry on about it and try to get people in trouble? Sounds like your MO.

Make up your mind is it real or not? if not I may as well call you out as being father xmas ?

Also ease up on the unsubstantiated and false accusations.

Doxing is not allowed unless you have a trade dispute with me, which you don't. Having your post reported to moderators doesn't count. Ease up on the threats.

Not threatening you. You wanted clarification on why I should know what you look like. I was explaining it to you.

So as you now deny the dox that exists on the board is you then stop blathering on crying about it. If it was real then fair enough.

I personally doubted it was you. Did not look evil enough.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:05:06 AM

Not threatening you. You wanted clarification on why I should know what you look like. I was explaining it to you.

So as you now deny the dox that exists on the board is you then stop blathering on crying about it. If it was real then fair enough.

I don't need your thinly veiled "clarifications". I doubt you could tell a real dox from a fake one. You're not allowed to post either one, at least not for the vile crime of reporting your post.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:05:32 AM

Is this more like what you are expecting?

Or perhaps something like this?

Or maybe this?

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:03:22 AM

I won't be surprised that your replies get deleted, I mean have you read your replies out to yourself? Most of then sounds off topic even when you're trying to make a point. You beat around the bush too much especially insulting other forum member calling them all sorts of names before you get to the point why you wrote your post in the first place.

You need to cut down on these, it's becoming a repeated habit and now suchmoon just unignored you so more reporting is on the way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:17:43 AM

So, you want names, so you can start a 2000 post tirade against Mods, just like you did against quality posters who earned a lot of Merit?

Just so you know: I expected many more of your offtopic rambling posts to be deleted.
The "content" you've spilled over and over again for the past half year could have fitted in 5 posts.
Was one topic not enough to complain about your offtopic rambling bring deleted? See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115477.msg49965754#msg49965754.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:34:27 AM

Perhaps you should post the deleted posts, the thread they were in and why you believe they follow the rules.

You are not going to get what you are asking for. You are also not going to get anything by bickering and complaining -- you will need to make an argument as to why your posts should be reinstated.   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: