Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True or false?  (Read 1081 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:12:05 AM

no one can predict how the crypto world will turn out, because cyrpto movements are very sensitive and fluctuating. I personally think of course there is still a chance for a bull run to occur again, because the crypto world holds so much great potential in various aspects for future progress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

Look at the charts of any coin that has existed for at least a few years. You can see that her schedule is a series of ups and downs. Similarly, the entire crypto market is constantly alternating ups and downs. Therefore, the new bullrun will definitely be.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

bull run will not disappear. the time to run a bull is quite long because it sees the annual bull run period that occurred. because bullrun sometimes joins the development of bitcoin which is currently developing so it is difficult to eliminate it from the crypto world.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:43:34 AM

Bull run will still happen, take a look at the coming BTC halving, history says BTC halving is always every four years and any year preceding the halving it's always bull run, so I assume 2020 is bull run

aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:16:50 AM

last bull run was unexpected,I dont have any choice but to extend it or have an infinite one as we can't do anything but to wait and buy more before the Bullrun comes
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:28:14 AM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

I think the cryptocurrency market can achieve the highest market cap value as happened in 2018. Seeing the development of new exchangers that continue to emerge, indicating that the prospects for the cryptocurrency market are very good especially seeing large companies like Facebook start creating their own cryptocurrenc

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:55:39 AM

One thing I've found very useful in establishing some context is to look at the long-term charts with a logarithmic scale. Prices increase so much that any bull run makes previous years' movement just look like a flat line, which wipes out any understanding of history. With the log scale, the overall trend is much more readily apparent. You can see from the chart below that the huge dip from Jan 2018 to Feb 2019 was really nothing to worry about - although on the linear scale charts it looked quite bad.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

When bull run happened way back 2017 almost 90% didn't expect that it will happened, all critics of bitcoin by that time became silent or speechless. Especially when they've found out that the price was continuously increases until it reach the peak value in which is more than 20k$.
So, my answer is False, the market was very unpredictable and this has been said several times and we really don't know what could possibly be happen in the near future. 
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:46:09 PM

I also believe that the last bullish movement was a bubble , but there are many facts if the technology is useful then the bullish trend can continue further , as bitcoin is very much changing people's lives.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:58:06 PM

Maybe you can describe the last bullish trend as a bubble, because back in 2017, almost no project was backed by some real products. Right now, things are getting better and almost all new projects have a working product behind their coin. Maybe it was a bubble, but right now, it is a healthy industry.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:50:44 PM

in my opinion, the bull already coming back to crypto market, but still focused on bitcoin for now
but, a lot of alts will die, only a good and solid alts will survive my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:29:25 AM

no, I'm not sure about that, bullrun will continue, and it does take time, because charts are like life, it can't be happy forever or sad forever, there must be time to go up and down too,
We have been going through bearish for more than 1 year, and it's time to take it bullish.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:15:31 AM

Look at the charts of any coin that has existed for at least a few years. You can see that her schedule is a series of ups and downs. Similarly, the entire crypto market is constantly alternating ups and downs. Therefore, the new bullrun will definitely be.

We need to be more flexible and live together with the market changes, taking them without any emotions. Simply, several strategies should be worked out beforehand. You must answer the following questions:
1. What should I do when the market is rolling down?
2. When should I sell crypto if bulls come?
3. Which alts have the best potential when the next bull run comes?
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:19:27 AM

We will see a new bubble. All markets go through busts and bubbles, crypto is not different.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:42:43 AM

I believe bullrun still out there and waiting for the right time to be unleashed. There are many signs that bullrun is coming anytime soon as experts says and predicted would be end of the year of course because of some good news circulating especially from some alternative coins projects.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:02:04 AM

I believe bullrun still out there and waiting for the right time to be unleashed. There are many signs that bullrun is coming anytime soon as experts says and predicted would be end of the year of course because of some good news circulating especially from some alternative coins projects.
Last year, many experts also told about the arrival of the bull run at the end of the year, but 2019 is already ending and nothing is happening. experts do not know anything. stop listening to them

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:08:04 AM

Bullish and bearish trend happens alternatively in the crypto market as the market is volatile. So it is not a wise idea to predict that bull run has ended.
I say bullish trend has not ended.
 In 2017, the bull run was at its peak when bitcoin reached as high as $20000. Again bitcoin could also go beyond $20000 again.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:32:53 PM

Of course, bullran has not disappeared. It’s just that we’ll hardly ever see such indicators (prices and growth rates) as in 2017. A pity, it was cool;)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: