Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7345 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:38:06 PM

Welcome back buddy! I think you don't missed anything much when you said that it is only a year. Bear season was felt the time you left and I think we are still there. Some campaigns are affected but it is part of the cleaning process I think.

The good thing is that you are here now. I think you are great on timing because Bitcoin is now kicking and we are hoping that in no time, we will be back on track again.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:02:12 PM

year in a crypto is a decade in the real world, there is a lot of changes, after ICO and STO, now we have IEO as a way to establish your project, and have market from the start, since that was lacking for many projects in 2018, they did not make to the market
still, IEO just means that tokens will be listed, and we have to wait for next phase to have better adoption of crypto, because this will add up value for tokens
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:20:10 PM

Mainly talking about investment trends and different projects.  I think you should have a more mature look on the market and mainly revolve around Bitcoin and IEOs projects.  I realized that in a year there were many projects that could not grow and that were dead projects.
Investors were smarter and stopped participating in ICO projects.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:59:31 PM

Oh god =]]
I left too, half of a year, we missed nothing but good things,
Price down, everyone get exhausted after doing all the things and no payback,
But for now, BTC's price is over 10k, I think it's really the time to comeback
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:52:22 PM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
It's hard to believe you're back. After the 2017 race, it is still quite difficult until now.

You seem to be a person with many merits. Can you give me some experience, how to earn more merits?

Have a good day bro!!
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:57:02 PM

the most populer one is IEO become more popular than ICO right now that mean less bounty that have good quality here.
they prefer do IEO than ICO and look like they don't need bounty hunter for promoting their project

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

one and the most important thing that altcoins have big volatility, it can raise more than 100% for a day and also could be a stable coin
Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:00:28 PM

After a year were bitcoin and altcoin are in a higher value,it faces crises which everyone stragled because of price down. But now after a year of stragle ,bitcoin market start to recover but altcoin still faces difficulties.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:06:52 PM

It seems you went on vacation after the massive bull run of 2017
Well; not much has changed

1. Bitcoin remains the best and there are 0.1% bounty that pays in bitcoin
2. Altcoins emerged as a quick rich form of investment; there are several pump and dump tokens
3. Regarding merits, the forum placed a new rule, newbie now needs 1 merit to get to junior member so as to improve the quality of discussions on the forum and so far it has worked I believe
4. If you go through the thread, you will realize that there are several Blockchain platforms under etherum, stellar, Blockchains and a lot of scam tokens too
5: I can say airdrop programs are technically dead because they bring no reward whatsoever (rewards are in 0.1$ - 1$)

In a nutshell, be careful now; frauds are everywhere, remember the simple rules in keeping your private key to your self

An upgrade to this thread;

1. Ieos have been tested reviewed and examined; and I can tell you the success of an ieo depends on the project first then the exchange platform

2. Secondly; an ieo success does not mean etherum will moon; neither does it moon that the token will trade above ieo price; and it doesn’t stop the dumping of any token.

3. The market is full of more bear market than a bull market; so be smart in your dealings
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:54:48 PM

A lot of people have finally realised that altcoins have more potential. The majority still has bitcoin as a major part of their portfolios, but the amount of altcoins has increased and people are more excited about fresh altcoins and not BTC price.
joe50

Activity: 117
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

2017 = bull run
2018 = great deep
2019 = balance diet
2020/2021 = another bull run
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:53:32 AM

To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:10:26 PM

People only care About Price. buy more and the Price will increase. thats what you can do for the market.

i have also been away for more than a year. im back because 2gether.global finally did a crypto visa in the eu.

i totally missed out on tron. lucky me i guess. lots of People hate it, because the Price dont perform as they wish.

but for me as a "Newcomer" its awesome. Price is low, the platform is hot. dapps have quallity now. the whole experience using the chain is very smooth.

dapps are on the rise. they could be the next ico. the dao scared alot of People but the Dream is still there.

once the dust settles, there will be light again.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:34:43 PM

I am very worried about the situation with Altcoin. Many have already ceased to believe that the price increase of the Altcoins will take place. But I continue to believe and invest further in the Altcoins.
it seems your determination is very strong, i am also the same as you.
since 2017 ended, many people have begun to lose confidence in Altcoin. maybe until now there are still many people who do not believe that altcoin will rise again like a few years ago.

but to this day, i still believe in altcoin. i hope this year is the end of our nightmare.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:29:38 AM

this forum will be less crowded without altcoin,
so what is your better hope besides that?
the development of altcoin and bitcoin is very fast from year to year,
if you don't want to miss an important thing,
I recommend staying active at least once a week for the latest news.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:52:23 AM

To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:13:05 AM

Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:32:05 AM

Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:34:17 AM

Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:40:23 AM

Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
So what steps would you name? How to start mining and if so, is it hard or expensive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: