Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7342 times)
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Ironically, i'm also back after a years hiatus and if before there were a lot of altcoin campaigns, not it's mostly all about Bitcoin. If i had to guess this is because of all the altcoin scams that happened back in 2017, which is coincidentally the same reason why i left these forums for a year. On my end, hopefully i can get over the altcoin losses and focus now on bitcoin and it's dominance.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:01:28 PM

It runs in cycles, because back in 2017, altcoins have made a very strong bull run in comparison with BTC. Right now things are changing and as we all know, during 2019 there was only one coin that worth time and money and it was BTC.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

Were just the same. I also stopped and only turned back after a few months. Well, bounty campaigns are different from the bounty campaigns before. There are plenty of scam projects and failed ICOs but the good thing is there are lots of crypto adoptions happening in different countries. Let's earn better and hope for the best.

Just like me, I was frustrated too because of a lot of scam projects out there, I tried investing too in some ICO's I participated but in the end they didn't continue the project, and it was hard asking for refund, so, I decided to quit crypto for months and now came back after trying trading, I focused it and I can say trading is one of the good source of income.
When you invested into something, you cannot ask for a refund because you voluntarily give you money to them and it is you who trusted them to take your money. The only responsibility that you needed to do when investing is doing a research about the ICO to make things clear that they are worthy and really dedicated to their project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

In principle nothing new on forum not is happening. At the moment, everyone continues to scold various new ICO projects in a constant scam. People have stopped investing and believing in this industry. Everyone is talking about ICO and IEO (which brings more money). The forum did not stop the constant expectation of bullrun. There are also discussions about the introduction Lighting Network in the bitcoin blockchain.  Ah and constant swearing has remained on forum. Welcome again!

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:30:42 PM

nothing too much has changed, I assume this is nothing new.
but yes here it is very crowded now, you can see it.
of course it has positive and negative impacts, scamer is everywhere, members are multiplying.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:31:41 PM

Altcoins are now in an unstable price because of the many emerging new projects, which make the coin competition tougher.
A lot of bad news that causes the price to be unstable like a scammer or hacker's rise in crypto.
The trend now is an IEO that open a new opportunity replacement ICO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:22:39 PM

It runs in cycles, because back in 2017, altcoins have made a very strong bull run in comparison with BTC. Right now things are changing and as we all know, during 2019 there was only one coin that worth time and money and it was BTC.
But even so at this time the list of altcoin is also a new challenge for investors if indeed they are interested in investing. at the moment there are so many choices and they must be wise in choosing them . remember. many projecks are scam in less than 6 months and that's so much

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:43:01 AM

ICO was huge and it's now dead, because they abuse it.
There is abuse, no doubt, but if ICOs are dead then why are there still so many of these stupid bounties around?  The answer is that they're not dead...yet.  If the rampant scamming continues they will be, as long as investors learn their lesson.  I have some faith that'll happen, but who knows.

Bitcoin is still the king, but the POW is not really popular now, all hail masternode.
Masternodes?  I don't really hear much about them these days.  The only big coin that has one that I know of is dash, and getting a masternode right now would cost about $70,000.  I don't think they're as popular as you think.

If i had to guess this is because of all the altcoin scams that happened back in 2017, which is coincidentally the same reason why i left these forums for a year. On my end, hopefully i can get over the altcoin losses and focus now on bitcoin and it's dominance.
Welcome back to the forum.  Bitcoin is definitely dominant, though I do think altcoins are going to make a comeback in a huge way.  I'd stay away from tokens, tho and just focus on altcoins you think are solid.  Or stick with bitcoin, because it's hard to go wrong there.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:48:46 AM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Actually, things are looking bad for altcoins right now, most of the topics are all about Facebook Libra Coin and the coming halving, all time the high topic is always on the agenda, people are always talking about Bitcoin going and down.
There's really something to miss but your one year vacation on Cryptocurrency did you good because you could have invested on project that turn out to be scam, we active on this forum have been victimized one way or another.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

many people discuss altcoin because the price of altcoin easily rises up to 10 times, so that many people are looking for profits from altcoin and new people entering the world of crypto are easily tempted by altcoin.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:17:44 PM

Well, the market is a bit better now than on the bearish period same time last year. In terms of market dominance, Bitcoin still leads the pack and is expected to continue to do so. ICOs are losing to IEO in terms of investors interest and there are just too many altcoins that come and go. The markets more interesting now.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

before we continue the discussion that you are hoping for ... I want to know the foundation you left this forum for 1 year ago and just come back now ?? because after you left this forum so many projects whose coin / tokens were invaluable after listing on the market even very far from the ICO price ... what was wrong so far in your opinion ??

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:11:51 PM

I think after the unsuccessful 2018, many became discouraged and went on vacation, but despite the fact that many projects simply cannot raise funds sufficient for implementation and testing on a good exchange, the crypto world lives on, and in general the picture is a little more fun than Last year
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:17:00 PM

Well, the market is a bit better now than on the bearish period same time last year. In terms of market dominance, Bitcoin still leads the pack and is expected to continue to do so. ICOs are losing to IEO in terms of investors interest and there are just too many altcoins that come and go. The markets more interesting now.

a lot of updates on this forum, especially on ICO which began to be forgotten because of the emergence of IEO and many other updates in the forum in the discussion that talked more about technology updates with altcoin. many developers have emerged by making ICO / IEO and in my opinion the current discussion is more about development, especially on altcoin

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

Why some people prefer to talking about altcoin?
Because that is can make them rich quick (i think in their head).. also some bounty like delicious  Grin
I am also feel like that, people is going to altcoin.
That is not problem, altcoin make some various coin in crypto world.

Strange reasoning. People talk about altcoins because altcoins are a fairly large part of the crypto market.
If bitcoin is the parent of the market, and more or less settled on it, then altcoins are like little children who are only growing up.
Some are leaving the market, some are breaking into the top, but the movement is constant, in addition, the influence of bitcoin on them is very large. Of course, people will talk about altcoins.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

Because that is can make them rich quick (i think in their head).. also some bounty like delicious  Grin

Why not? It's quite possible to get rich trading some altcoins. There are many people who do just that every day. These are traders. Have you heard of such people? Or do you think that they only trade bitcoins?
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:08:54 PM

Currently, projects are now interested in raising money and allowing prices die a natural death while blaming the continues bear market for their inability to deliver on the road maps. Even trusted projects are turning into shit. Alot of unholy things in the market but bitcoin remains the indisputable king of all coins.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:47:12 PM

Welcome back to the community. Too bad, you come when the market is not fully recovered yet from the market crash. after you left lots of things have happened from the huge market crash of the cryptocurrency market which is yet to recover to the fall of an ICO era. In this community too, we got some new updates for fighting spam which is the new merit system that allows only the high-quality posters to rank up.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

Why not? It's quite possible to get rich trading some altcoins. There are many people who do just that every day. These are traders. Have you heard of such people? Or do you think that they only trade bitcoins?
yes, that only applies to a few potential altcoins that have already entered the exchange market. as we know until now there are still many altcoins that have not succeeded in promoting their projects so that the coins they launch cannot enter the exchange market

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:51:39 AM

Welcome back to the community. Too bad, you come when the market is not fully recovered yet from the market crash. after you left lots of things have happened from the huge market crash of the cryptocurrency market which is yet to recover to the fall of an ICO era. In this community too, we got some new updates for fighting spam which is the new merit system that allows only the high-quality posters to rank up.
isn't it good if he returns when the market hasn't recovered?
altcoin prices are now being a big discount from the highest price, of course no one who wants to waste this opportunity, especially he who has returned from a long holiday 1 year.
unfortunately spam has also been unable to rise in rank, because it must be assisted by merit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████