Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting ETH  (Read 4158 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1067
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:34:56 AM

Indeed, the ethereum platform has more benefits and many projects use it. The ease and simplicity that makes many interested, of course, security is also good. Vitalik is quite smart in managing ethereum and this gives investors an opportunity to be more interested in him, even though there is a lot of competition but ethereum is still popular.
ethereum core developers team not only vitalik,many others people give their opinion and effort to developt ethereum network to overcome network scalability that often in trouble.and now constantinople hardfor be proved of their work.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:38:14 AM

I am interesting with investment on eth because I think eth is potential and the best coin for long term assets, we can buy with higher amount on eth and never disappointed because eth could raised to higher price.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:21:35 AM

Well ethereum will rise once the 2.0 has release and there are so many future updates on Eth. It is good for a long term hold. I really have a big faith on ethereum.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:34:56 AM

Ethereum is always interesting to follow, as the best coin altcoin of course there are many supporters, although now the price is not stable but I'm sure in the future ethereum will recover, there are still many who believe and support this coin, hopefully in the future ethereum will develop better

Ethereum is always interesting for us to follow, many surprises that make ethereum a promising coin, and we can see that every day there are always tokens that skyrocket to benefit ethereum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:34:37 AM

Well ethereum will rise once the 2.0 has release and there are so many future updates on Eth. It is good for a long term hold. I really have a big faith on ethereum.
updates should be done and it is now still awaited by everyone. When growth was successfully created by all those who have patience to wait for growth will feel the benefit.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:51:16 AM

Ethereum is getting more interesting after adding new features. This proves that Eteherum can still be used as a coin that is popular in the wider community.
With the addition of features in ethereum, it will affect ethereum prices, and can see prices now rise despite a slight rise.
I also still hold ETH for the long term. And expect etherum prices like 2017. Hopefully the price of Ethereum in 2017 will repeat itself.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:56:44 AM

ETH project in my opinion is very interesting and it seems to me that the blockchain of this project is very cool and fast, of course there are many more interesting projects, but with such a large load this project still shows good results.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:16:42 AM

Ethereum is not moving exceptionally different from the general market momentum. EOS, LTC and several other top tokens/coins grew by similar margin. They are in syn with bitcoin price fluctuations. In any case we are still below 140 $. Maybe we will move past that if bitcoin breaks the 4k barrier,

I think you had your point correct. Truly ETH has managed to cross the 140$ mark as Bitcoin is slightly above the 4k$. You have truly study the market well

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:21:38 AM

you did great analysis on it, thanks for your hardwork, now i didnt have any doubt to invest more on eth, and enjoy the profit laters.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:35:19 AM

ETH project in my opinion is very interesting and it seems to me that the blockchain of this project is very cool and fast, of course there are many more interesting projects, but with such a large load this project still shows good results.
I think there are a lot of projects that are currently developing but you can find out how the conditions of the cryptocurrency price movements at the exchange are currently quiet and there are many investors who are reluctant to invest anymore because they see that there is no profitable potential.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:41:36 AM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
I did not experienced any improvement or speed of ETH. I think we need time and the other developments to the road to POS. I'm not expecting big increases in price unless POS.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

Ethereum has not been stable and its movement has not yet seen improvement, its value is still often up and down. maybe now you can get profits quickly even though the results are small it can be done by trading even if you can manage it.
this situation does not know when it will change and Ethereum will rise high, it is invisible and unpredictable.
by looking at his movements he can still move, changes to Ethereum may not be at this time and we can only wait because there will definitely be changes from Ethereum.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:44:53 AM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
I did not experienced any improvement or speed of ETH. I think we need time and the other developments to the road to POS. I'm not expecting big increases in price unless POS.

Ethereum will not be able to be faster maybe ethereum because of the effect of unlimited number of coins so that the total ethereum supply becomes unclear and will not be able to be faster and ethereum prices will not be expensive because there are too many supply factors while the demand very little even with mining you are still very easy to get ethereum.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

Ethereum is one of the most potential coins after Bitcoin because when the price increases and when the price decreases. Of course, in the short term, the price of ETH went low but future of ETH seems to be very interesting which help the community to make a decent profit with the ETH. ETH team is actively working on further level developments.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:37:27 AM

I think you should buy more than ETH. The upcoming ETH will release ETH 2.0 version and it seems to be expected by many investors. Buy early will get better price. A series of good news will come and you will see ETH can increase to $ 200.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

The factor of the price movements are constantinople hardfork that made lives of miners pretty hard, because they have reduced the rewards. Moreover they have allowed much more faster and cheaper transactions in the whole network.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:56:21 AM

after it is hardly bifurcated, the ether becomes easier to use. the market for ether will become even bigger. the hard fork caused a split in the ether team. in this regard, the price of ether did not rise significantly.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:58:29 AM

Ethereum prices have not moved much, today it has increased but while bitcoin has rise ethereum was stagnant. Perhaps today marks the start of an ethereum run, less supply should mean that the value should rise. The next few weeks should give us more of an indication of how the hard fork went

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:48:00 AM

eth will be very difficult to get up, which is expected now is not to rise but stability and eth really must develop with a new concept, not just a platform but must move in the real world, if eth really wants to get up.

Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

Today I read an article that Ethereum surrenders its leadership position under the onslaught of EOS and TRON. I do not think so. Obviously, this is misinformation to cause panic and provoke sales of Ethereum. I believe in the future of Ethereum. I think that even in 10 years Ethereum will occupy a leading position in the crypto industry. It can of course be pushed aside, but it definitely will not be EOS ... maybe some kind of new project like Semux, Tera or Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: