Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting ETH  (Read 4153 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:19:20 AM

But it will definitely not enough for anyone to get a convenient income from e t h investment so it needs extra development on the side of investors then only it can be more improved and developed also.
income from investment with ETH eyes is indeed with long-term development and requires confidence and patience in ETH's investment is interesting that is true because it is very good among coins from other altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:46:16 AM

But it will definitely not enough for anyone to get a convenient income from e t h investment so it needs extra development on the side of investors then only it can be more improved and developed also.
income from investment with ETH eyes is indeed with long-term development and requires confidence and patience in ETH's investment is interesting that is true because it is very good among coins from other altcoins
ETH has never become a useless coin or a technology, the price drop happens because of the market.
The development of the team are focus in the project and eventually the price will rise, this is still a start up project, so it's early and we can see an appreciation of value and that will happen as we hold it longer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:17:59 PM

In my opinion after gas fork so it looks more stable and of course for the cost also starts to decline, even the transaction speed using GWEI which is very low is quite fast for now with only the cost of 0.0003> eth
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:03:48 PM

I believe that the Ethereum platform itself is the most advanced and technological platform to date. And in the coming years, there are no real competitors for Ethereum. In addition, there are many very promising projects on the Ethereum blockchain itself, such as Sound Money Coin, for example.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:12:03 PM

I think all investments must indeed be able to implement such methods, all of which lie in patience that you have to do because when investing in cryptocurrency you cannot wait for the right moment or time, the profit you get will not be maximal.

Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:23:54 PM

In my own view it is normal if we take as good look at the history of Ethereum. Ethereum is a good project that has the potentials to pump at any time. For me is a normal thing and could aswell come up due to eth hard fork.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:19:16 PM

I believe that the Ethereum platform itself is the most advanced and technological platform to date. And in the coming years, there are no real competitors for Ethereum. In addition, there are many very promising projects on the Ethereum blockchain itself, such as Sound Money Coin, for example.
The platform itself is very technologically advanced and promising, but now, in my opinion, the problem with the airtime is that very few transactions per second take place

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:29:56 PM

I do not know the technical details if the ETH transaction speed has increased or not but today my transactions were stuck and there was a network congestion again. Hoping it was temporary error.
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:39:02 PM

I think this is not proper time to invest ETH. Because ETH price will down  in some days. I am waiting for that time and invest some usd.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:42:15 PM

Hard fork means a big update in the network, but it doesn´t mean that new cryptocurrency has to be created, only if a part of community do not agree with new concept, they can continue using the old chain - so the result is two diffrent chains with diffrent cryptocurrencies, not compatible each other.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:48:02 PM

I think technically the up surge was due and also how can you forget about the fundamentally important events lined up this year for Eth, the most important being Eth 2.0 and switching to pos algorithm plus improvements that will make transactions faster and cheaper. I think the hype and price will keep growing in coming weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DrawAthens031

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:37:41 PM

Like me every investor in crypto must be interest to invest in ethereum because ethereum have big liquidity and the team behind ethereum very solid , and 2nd top coin OF CMC . The development of ethereum  which gave him as potential coin as before . Let's see what going to happen next and just hope for the best for every eth holders to coming wave of prosperity as it before than the best .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:26:13 PM

I think technically the up surge was due and also how can you forget about the fundamentally important events lined up this year for Eth, the most important being Eth 2.0 and switching to pos algorithm plus improvements that will make transactions faster and cheaper. I think the hype and price will keep growing in coming weeks.

Since the time has not come, there might not yet be an obvious growth. The number one one, BTC, is the main focus now. ETH including all other altcoins are more or less stagnant with little upsurge. Let's see if that time for ethreum events will coincide with the bull run. If it does, then there will definitely be upsurge before any of the events.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:55:22 PM

I doubt if ETH 2.0 hype is what's driving the price up currently, i do think ETH is just moving in relation to BTC due to the upcoming halving which is close. Nevertheless, I'm still holding some ETH (5% of my total portfolio). ETH is one of the few altcoins moving as BTC moves up, most altcoins dipped badly recently.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:15:57 PM

the main factor influencing the increase in ETH prices is of course because bitcoin is experiencing a pump, see now bitcoin has almost reached $ 10k. if it continues to pump then ETH will also experience the same thing.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 08:25:04 PM

Bitcoin has been bullish since the beginning of the year with respect to the upcoming halving so every coin is gaining momentum for uptrend.mist good coins will increase greatly this time. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: