Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late too buy BNB??  (Read 19247 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

Opportunities are always there if you want to invest in the BNB, surely a good opportunity continues to come then just take it, it's not too late to collect it. The increase is still there and it seems that BNB is still a popular token at the moment.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

It's never too late to invest in any currency. If you really believe in the potential of that coin, then invest and do not ask. We can not predict when the crypto market will be the highest. So it's never too late to invest. I believe that in 2-3 years there will be a new bull-run, so your investment in the BNB will be very profitable. You can invest in the BNB or any other currency in the TOP 100 coinmarketcap. I think the BNB will reach at least $ 30 in the next 5 years.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

I think you are a bit late to invest in BNB as its price has surged almost by three fold not long gap of time. Its price was at around $ 5 some two or three months ago. But you can buy it even now. I think the coin will reach the moon soon. I am also planning to buy BNB. I think the coin will go down to around $ 10 before surging. So look forwards to buying it.

korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:50:01 PM

It is not too late to invest in BNB. The price of BNB will continue to rise in 2019 and I believe its price will soon reach $ 30 and enter the top 5 best altcoin in this market.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:56:45 PM

in my opinion not yet because if their binance dex platform has been opened and their roadmap is running there is a possibility that the bnb will shine more and while this has not been opened the right opportunity
definitely will. but after such growth as now - there will be a price correction. There is no eternal growth.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

I think it is still not too late to buy a BNB, because the BNB is a very potential coin and is supported by the best exchanger at the moment, and the price of $ 100 is very possible, and just waiting for the time.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:16:42 PM

No, I don’t think so that you are too late, you can buy BNB on coming dump & after that hold it tight, because it will go up & will cross 20$.
AS we know BNB is in top ten coins, so we can say BNB will make its position strong in top ten.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:21:43 PM

Well it's kind of late I think because at early 2019 BNB price was still about 6$ and now it's double the price. Maybe it will go higher but there's big opportunity in BNB coin I think. They always show good performance in every market situation. You can still go invest in BNB for sure....

Now the price of BNB is $14.17 in Coinmarketcap. And I think that time the investment of BNB is late because the rise of this crypto is hard and impossible in this year. So that please invest in other potential coins like BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

In my opinion it is not too late because until now there is still an increase in coin bnb and if indeed we are interested in investing also will not get a loss because binance exchange is quite a lot of people use
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Yes high chance for the BNB will become $100 each BNB. Why I choose this token because it is part of Binance exchange so it is very potential. It is possible to happen that in the neae future or maybe this year but now the price is only 1 digit. But maybe someday it will become thousands of dollars when the market become very big. I will invest more to BNB this year and next coming few years.
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:17:26 PM

It is your decision and you should invest as soon as you think. BNB is a good cryptocurrency and it is being bought by many people to join IEO. Its price may increase but be careful after IEO ends.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
Binance coin is just a utility coin for binance, the reason why binance coin is growing alot because traders will get benefit from the exchange like a discount on trading fees if they own the coin, which is huge for big traders to save some from the fees, other than that binance is the 1# exchange, if binance gets more new users they will be interested to binance coin to get benefits.

other than that you can check here www.binance.com/en/use-bnb for more uses of binance coin.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:30:36 PM

In cryptocurrency words like too late do not exist! We are still at the beginning. BNB is now a token but after the mainnet will be launched and will be fully adopted, imagine the price. And now I am not talking about regular token burning.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:37:27 PM

Here, as always, the situation is quite strange, because there are thoughts about the fact that BNB prices may still rise, but all this is so ambiguous, because it always happens in different ways and today everything can just fall in price.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:03:40 PM

it can happen because binance coin is used as a fee trade in the binance market, making people have to buy binance coins to get a discount on trading fees. so binance coin prices will continue to rise
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:08:52 PM

The manager of Binance exchange is very smart , he always finds a way to hype BNB when its price goes down , Launching ICOs was a neat idea to gather some money from ICO COs and also hypeBNB since they were buyable only with BNB , I think binance is still the first exchange in creative ideas .
rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:11:26 PM

Seeing a discount in the BNB makes people feel they have lost the opportunity to gather BNB, even though this coin still has a long journey, and it is not too late if you want to collect it. Look for the long term is not a short-term investment.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:00:43 PM

Soon to be launched new ICO on Binance launchpad, I think the price will grow significantly on the bnb, other exchanges are starting to take an example from Binance.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
altscaner

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:37:26 PM

In my opinion not because in the future definitely the binancec ice party will do an update on the binance exchange so that it will make the ecosystem more sustainable

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

i think if it's a short-term investment, it's too late. but if for a long-term investment, I think it's still feasible to buy now. so far BNB tokens are tokens of quality and are very popular nowadays. so you won't regret it if you hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: