Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3626 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:39:51 AM

Thanks for this thread pal. Wes hould be aware of those coins that are just scam. Maybe now we forum users should double check and pick what are we going to promote and join a project, we might know that we already join and promote a scam projects. So we should be carefull.
 No one can bet with those people who has a lot of knowledge and experiences on choosing viable coins in cryptocurrency. Nowadays, scammers are spreading around the field and it is difficult for us to point whose doubtful. Maybe the only thing we can do to avoid scammers is to be more cautious for every action we made and be aware the possible consequences.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:11:37 AM

I think that now you can select any project and it will be a Scam. The era of ICO has passed.I was very disappointed with the CryptoPolice project. Go to IEO.

Don't think that all projects are scams, yes, there are a lot of projects nowadays. but I'm sure there are still good people in an ico who can afford to pay investors. views may be negative but our thoughts must always be positive, and hopefully cheats will be rewarded.
It can act in contrast to your positivity as well if you are positive and the developer who controls the ICO then you can get negative results. If there is no issue with the developer of the ICO then you are on a safe side. Among many unsafe ICOs it is difficult to find good one but we can find it if we are good at. There is alternative project to ICOs that is IEO so you don’t have to worry about it because the top exchanges hold the counterparty authority.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:25:01 AM

Entering the market of ordinary investments, the investor has the opportunity to check the company in the new market yet, so you have to be careful not to invest a large amount for you. And not to regret about participation, if you have lost. I say, "thank you for the money", because I hold this opinion: if I am destined to earn here, it will happen, if not, then ........ But I'm in

That's what many think; however, that's the mindset that many scammers tend to capitalize on. When they see people who are new or are lacking knowledge on how the cryptocurrency market works, they try to entice them to invest or support those coins that are just made to scam for money or investment that don't really have any objective or future plans to prosper. Those are the same scenarios that keep people to their knees, and some, tend to end up quitting the cryptocurrency market. That's what builds the negative image of some people have for cryptocurrency, which should be avoided by having a more refined and secured means of investing and venturing.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:52:44 AM

This is not new we all aware of this, in fact scam coins are one of the virus circulating the market for their greediness they just want to make some profit from new investors. they want to confuse the investors which coins to buy they even know how to manipulate their prices so it will look lies a real business.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:54:06 AM

I think that now you can select any project and it will be a Scam. The era of ICO has passed.I was very disappointed with the CryptoPolice project. Go to IEO.

Don't think that all projects are scams, yes, there are a lot of projects nowadays. but I'm sure there are still good people in an ico who can afford to pay investors. views may be negative but our thoughts must always be positive, and hopefully cheats will be rewarded.

I am agree that not all the project are scam, many project are good  and have legit developers team. IEO is good thing and could disrupt ICOs, but i am believe there a lot good ICOs in market
Ballalar

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:30:56 AM

Thither are aloof as well various of them, nearly of the new crypto proposals pop hither and thither are away with the flatfish justification of endowing themselves, at one time has to looking cautiously earlier luxuriating added you strength miss your heavy realised darts perpetually
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:02:03 AM

I've joined some airdrops before and not all of them are a scam. Some of them really give a free token and I've already earned because of joining some of them just be careful about joining this kind of project because we really like free, right? But some of them are not legit, so be observant. I've also encountered some scam airdrop before because they also want to get your private keys, so be careful enough.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:27:07 AM

We have been battling with scam projects and fake bounty campaigns for like over a year now. We just need to be careful  and don't always trust a project too much. You will participate in some project and they will tell you to send a certain of ETH to claim Your reward and after doing that, you won't hear anything from that campaign again. It hurts.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:32:02 AM

I have got too much experience with investing in scam coins ,I have lost too much money with them so now I am searching only for promising project with solid and experienced team.Guys,be very careful in your choice before investing in Icos or joining bounties.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

I am familiar with this situation. I have long invested in the project Eternaltrust. But this project was frozen and I did not return part of the investment.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:08:07 PM

2. Profish
Profish was an ICO which came into the exchange before the bounty end. They were listed in mercatox and used to have some fake volumes. I don't know what happened to their ICO but they sold a lot of coins through mercatox and later, the price is now 1 or 2 satoshi from 650 satoshi. This is also a dead project. They scammed people.

This is how I have been scammed by a fake ICO. Because the liquidity of their token is there, like there are buy orders and the daily volume reach 10-100 bitcoin, I buy a lot of coins there hoping that I will gain some profit. Little did I know that they are faking their volume and I have been hooked in their scheme.

Live for the moment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

With cryptocurrency it is very simple to get scammed. It is our responsibility to research well and pick the right coin for investment. Very few coins get into cryptocurrency network with the target of scamming people while majority gets termed to be a scam project due to some sort of lacking after they have come to usage. This way at times it is difficult to segregate good and the scam coins, upon which doing our own research or going with the top altcoins for investing is the best choice.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:18:12 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 02:38:54 PM by naruto7676

Yes even projects are scams they are those who released a scam coins and do fundraising and at the end investors will losse time and investments,To look for a good project is not difficult at all all you need is to make reviews on the project but this project is trusted and tested as well you can make investments through the Dencoin tokens.
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:41:45 AM

We buoy cope with danger whether we are behavior equitable g-strings on choice forming, nearly of icos instantly are bunco and its most freshly so investors left-hand icos as of it.it's not hard to figure whether its bunco or legit aloof create analysis almost the propose and whether you gratified with it so first advertising or investment on this.
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:52:06 AM

Thanks representing the pates -up, its unlucky various of these plan retains springing up, on the other hand instantly we get to be many deliberate. As representing me, now i likely to move ahead representing plans with apply example or excavation output, not aloof any plug proposal.
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:05:53 AM

Exactly it is right that so various bunco currency are round so when put so you get to require to recognise each data almost of that specie later of that you should put in.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

In choosing coins, We really need to be wise as a buyer or holders of coins. We all knew that since 2018 up the December of this year majority of them became scam in the end. So, for us not to become a victim by it We must always check the Team behind the project, the background of the business and the Whitepaper/road map too. I think this reference may give us a bit help anyhow.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:20:03 AM

In choosing coins, We really need to be wise as a buyer or holders of coins. We all knew that since 2018 up the December of this year majority of them became scam in the end. So, for us not to become a victim by it We must always check the Team behind the project, the background of the business and the Whitepaper/road map too. I think this reference may give us a bit help anyhow.
These thing must be done IMO. Just a little investors who did research before he make an investing or choosing a coin and the rest they just rely on other people's research. You may know, lots of threads who have a purpose to ask a suggestion what coin shall he choose or what the ideal portfolio which has a good in the future. This is pointed out, many people out there who get scammed by some project are they who didn't do any research at all even I have heard that some investors choose a coin just randomly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:28:10 AM

These thing must be done IMO. Just a little investors who did research before he make an investing or choosing a coin and the rest they just rely on other people's research. You may know, lots of threads who have a purpose to ask a suggestion what coin shall he choose or what the ideal portfolio which has a good in the future. This is pointed out, many people out there who get scammed by some project are they who didn't do any research at all even I have heard that some investors choose a coin just randomly.
To rely on the opinions of others of course not. I watch a lot of videos from different bloggers and constantly read social networks dedicated to cryptocurrency. But I make all decisions solely on my own!
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:16:57 AM

Confident. As good thither are investors who wish draggy occupation, thither are furthermore scammers round who wish to bunco these investors and amble out with their cash. So investors should actually beware and careful when investment in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: