Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3629 times)
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:18:13 PM

Scammers are everywhere a d we cant stop them,but the only thing that we make is to prevent them we fight them by not promoting or investing on their projects,so before joining the project we must review and make studies about it but if you are looking for a great project that want to invest you can invest on heluss project this is their website you can visit them at Dencoin tokens.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:56:33 PM

Beginners should really understand this. I wish I knew it back in 2017 when I started.
I was naive enough and was held in wishful thinking. I believed that every ICO is a great new company that will change the world.
2 years later in 2019, when I open up coinmarketcap, I don't see a single project I followed back then in the top 200 coins. Sad.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

Yes, they are just too much springing up everyday with no unique product or idea but just hype so as to exit with investors funds. Irrespective of the fact ICOs are now on the downtrend, investors ought to be careful and wise in the IEOs they go for as a successful IEO doesn't mean a project will last long term.
It's very hard to find any good project that will offers interesting ideas, most are just a copy coming from existing one, that's why most investors switch over to IEO trying some luck and take the risk of receiving the benefits in a much quicker time, scammers are always there finding good ways to penetrate it's investors responsible to study and do some good research before dealing with any projects.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

lots of coins that have elements of fraud and maybe just scam news that we will hear, before making a coin purchase or investing in a coin I think it's better to do some research first on the coin so that you avoid fraudulent coins and scams.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 03:14:38 PM

Yes but you can avoid them by taking your own research and observing what the thing that they do and you could do that by looking at their social media sites such as twitter,facebook,telegram and also their official site.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Centriril

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

In this marketplace thither are a plenty of buncos, it desire be extremely hard to create a profits whether we venture in modern plan, I anticipate we should adorn continued - designation in the peak currencies in the marketplace as an alternative of investment in modern plans
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin tokens team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new dencoin project that we can invest in our money when they open ico and please check Dencoin tokens.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:34:37 PM

Before I really love airdrop to holders of a newly created project but I just ended up losing some of my investment. That's why now I am really careful on picking coins where I will invest my money.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:38:16 PM

if there are project coming out 98%  are scam and the 2 % is mostly genuine project.. if you will invest in ico's and new coins that are coming out you should not dare to invest you will only lose your money  Grin

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:43:06 PM

Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin tokens team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new dencoin project that we can invest in our money when they open ico and please check Dencoin tokens.

never recomendation any project without your trying before, if sometime things happen that are not desirable then we will feel guilty, and it is true that this is quite worrying where there are so many scams and failed evolve and more days are increasing.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:45:36 PM

I have come to realize that the reason most scam ICOs succeeds is that they take time to create a good hype, because they know a majority of investors are moved by such. So by carefully creating it, they makes a good number of investors to get involved without carrying out the neccessry research. We should learn to study every project before going in.
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:39:50 PM

Any layout get unsatisfied various trophy stalker and investors who united. We have to be deliberate earlier determinative on an ICO propose option. Various juke ICOs apply juke information to hoax various humans. Greater achieve analysis and assume 't consecrate up.
Carreuh

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

Indeed, there are quite a lot of fraudulent coins in the forum. So it is difficult for us to choose which coins would have a good advantage when we complete the bounty and most are there coins that do not pay us after we have done a pretty good job and I feel a lot like that

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:03:32 PM

Simply do not invest in the tokens which seem to you to be suspicious. Concentrate your attention on the best-trusted altcoins, especially if they stay on the market for more than 2-3 years (Litecoin, DASH, Monero).
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

I'm not surprised as I'm able to detect some of this scam projects myself ,there are some scam coins and tokens that are near perfection very hard to detect but not impossible ,just be careful where you invest your money

elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:55:51 PM

yes indeed there are very many scam coins circulating in crypto and for that we have to be good at choosing and doing a lot of research before investing because this incident many people are investing in new coins and many of them choose to invest 10 top cmc
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:58:56 PM

To say exactly as Scam ICOs. These ICOs are not legit all the time.

We are seeing many ICO coming here to make the fund raising and do nothing after that. Many people utilizing and scratch the money from the users. So while you invest on the any ICO we need to check completely from team to project level to confirm its legitimacy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:12:01 PM

yes indeed there are many out there who end up with fraud and maybe vice versa, we are in the crypto market so that whatever matters related to investment or trade we must always be vigilant before taking part in it. and remember to make sure that the team is transparent and also has good performance

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:20:31 PM

You will not follow everything, but as far as projects are concerned, you can immediately see where a useful and promising thing is, and where even if it could be useful, the team cannot cope. But basically you can immediately see how knowledgeable people react and comment on projects. That and trust.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:46:07 PM

I'm not surprised as I'm able to detect some of this scam projects myself ,there are some scam coins and tokens that are near perfection very hard to detect but not impossible ,just be careful where you invest your money

yes, that's right, basically everything we want to do with cryptoqurrency must be very vigilant, because of all the risks of fraud, of course there are around us and we as users can only detect or anticipate when we find an oddity in a project we want to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: