Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1411 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

masternode and pos scam shall be prevented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:02:59 PM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
I think nothing could be further, just all users here understand that this is a fraudulent project and that's all.
Well, that is right. You've got the point here that this project is a fraudulent one that we crypto people should avoid.
They are just giving the proofs and evidences for other people to belive more as we all have here different fraudulent projects. Well, I know for sure that other people have been notice that this project is a fraud even at the beginning.
but in any case it is a useful topic, because as many people as possible should know about these scammers who are cheating people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

in our time, when working with money, you need to be very careful. There are always people who want to deceive you, so you need to be extremely attentive before investing.
That is right. Because in the era we are living in, there are so many things that could happen even we expects that is too impossible. Also, scammers doing different hacking makes our time to be more dangerous than we could think about

In your opinion, what should you pay attention to when any project proposes to invest in it in a very profitable way?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:10:34 PM

It has become a lot of users to write exactly the fact that it is time to stop such frauds. You really need to do something, because so many people have invested and are left without money.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
I agree with you. This may indicate that they are simply not interested in us changing our opinion about them.
I agree. Even it is much better that there are no representatives here. If they were, then doubts would arise, and everything is clear.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:34:33 PM

As written according to the evidence that they had wrong commissions and other suspicious percentages. I think that this is what gave the idea that the project scam.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:07:53 PM

As written according to the evidence that they had wrong commissions and other suspicious percentages. I think that this is what gave the idea that the project scam.
There are many different nuances associated with fraudulent activities. Therefore, it cannot be said that only the commission and their percentages looked suspicious.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:17:13 PM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
I agree with you. This may indicate that they are simply not interested in us changing our opinion about them.
I agree. Even it is much better that there are no representatives here. If they were, then doubts would arise, and everything is clear.
Well, if the representatives appeared here, then maybe they could explain something to us about their work. But apparently they do not need it.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:51:50 PM

masternode and pos scam shall be prevented.
But it is not that easy as saying it to prevents masternodes ans POS scams. We all wanted to avoid and prevent it but how?
lobster88

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:57:50 PM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
I think nothing could be further, just all users here understand that this is a fraudulent project and that's all.
Well yes. You've got that. What's more important is the point of this to know by other people that this project is fraudulent which is necessary to be avoided.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:02:47 PM

but in any case it is a useful topic, because as many people as possible should know about these scammers who are cheating people.
Yes. This ideas from the people willl help to prevent from being scammed. But it is also necessary to make a better self decision making in planning to invest in a crypto project. We know how risky this world is.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

Well, at least by having in here we can express our opinions and thoughts on this matter. Even if they are not interested it is still useful as it will help to get the awareness from the crypto community.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:26:49 PM

There are still so many questions left here but the reality itself tells that this project is one that crypto users should be avoided.
I hope that a larger number of users who wanted to put their investments there, will come here and read all the information that is written here about this project.
That is right and be aware of this fraudulent project. Important thing is that this one should spread all over here in the crypto currency community.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

Well, that is right. You've got the point here that this project is a fraudulent one that we crypto people should avoid.
They are just giving the proofs and evidences for other people to belive more as we all have here different fraudulent projects. Well, I know for sure that other people have been notice that this project is a fraud even at the beginning.
That is right. This is a very helpful project to get help other people that could also be a victim of this scammers. And more than that, this should be spreadfor them to know also this fraudulent project.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:48:19 PM

Yes, they are just telling that all the accusations and opinions of all the people here are all true. Not even write something to fight for themselves.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:50:23 PM

There are still so many questions left here but the reality itself tells that this project is one that crypto users should be avoided.
I hope that a larger number of users who wanted to put their investments there, will come here and read all the information that is written here about this project.
That is right and be aware of this fraudulent project. Important thing is that this one should spread all over here in the crypto currency community.
Yeah. It is a great a idea to spread this infos in the whole sphere so that there will be no people get scammed. And it can give good awareness for those people who are newly here and plans to engaged and invest in a specific project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:54:28 PM

They are not even interested to get back here and change back the people impression on them. So, it only gives a strong proof that they are real scammers and one with a fraud project spreading in here.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:59:01 AM

Yeah. It is a great a idea to spread this infos in the whole sphere so that there will be no people get scammed. And it can give good awareness for those people who are newly here and plans to engaged and invest in a specific project.
That is right. This is one more great help for the whole crypto community for our fellow crypto users to be help out to avoid this fraudulent project, just like how I notice and know this project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:53:03 AM

That is right. This is one more great help for the whole crypto community for our fellow crypto users to be help out to avoid this fraudulent project, just like how I notice and know this project.
I admired how this was started. Well, indeed you are right buddy that this one is one thing that is a great help for other crypto users that could reach this information for them to avoid and be not one of the victims of this people that deceives others.
lobster88

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:02:15 AM

Helping out other fellow crypto users even in a simple way like telling these truth and spread it wide more here in the crypto community is one thing that we could do in a way for those other individuals to have awareners to those scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: