Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

Apparently TS was assumed that for participation in the bounty campaigns can get a lot of money(judging by his message). Life, as usual, put everything in its place.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

you know, becaming a bounty hunter to your main job is a mistakes.
bounty hunter is right for seccond job when you have a single time and of course you must have offline work.
bounty campain will never just take a profit and always like that, sometimes project fail and scam and other reason and you don't get paid.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:01:21 PM

Having additional work is very important. Moreover, additional work is on Crypto, of course, you will have enough income. But you also have to have a main job because when Crypto finds it difficult to find profits. You are no longer afraid of a lack of funds because you already have the main job that can give you funds.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:05:00 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
I think you have to work harder by trying to follow the social media bounty, bounty blog and signature campaign, because if you only follow 1 bounty maybe the pay is only a little
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:13:02 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
I think working in an office is not a bad thing and does not mean you have to leave the world of cryptocurrency. By doing your work in the office, you can also do a bounty campaign and get extra income from it. Maybe you are not the person who likes to work at the office and keeps getting pressure from the office. If you can do both, why not? But, everything depends on you, do what you think is a job that can make you happy.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:25:51 PM

You shouldn't quite your daily job because of bounty alone, this is the year that bounty don't really pay as before, you should only threat bounty as other sources of income and when you get more funds to decentralise on other stuff link online of offline job to support your bounty, you can then quite your daily job

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:30:25 PM

You shouldn't quite your daily job because of bounty alone, this is the year that bounty don't really pay as before, you should only threat bounty as other sources of income and when you get more funds to decentralise on other stuff link online of offline job to support your bounty, you can then quite your daily job
I agree with you, but if you do not have a job, then it is better to participate in all the bounty in which you can. in the future, this job will bring you a lot of money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:33:05 PM

The best freedom you can have is setting up your own business. While you do the job, just try to save up. You can also still combine with crypto if your job gives you time. Save up and get a good business for yourself.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:35:41 PM

Good day! I would rather have a permanent work than just do bounty hunting because youll have a steady income. You can do bounties after work. It gives you 2 source of earnings. Its too hard to earn on bounties now. Shouldn't depend on it.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:36:48 PM

I will tell you so, you just became disillusioned with cryptocurrency and you lost the desire to work, and if something does not work, people usually leave this business and begin to deal with others, but you also had to make an aspect of the fact that this is passive income.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

Tough luck mate. I guess there's nothing wrong with the decision you made. Keep you day job while accumulating cryptocurrencies thru bounties. HODL until that next run comes.
Of course bounty for the main work is not very suitable , but as an additional income is well suited, especially if you know how to trade on the generosity can be very good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:46:07 PM

If you want your financial condition to be better, then you must have a real job so that what you want can be achieved, and never make bounty hunters the main job.

cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:46:31 PM

if you do have skills in the internet world you can make it a major job like blogger and YouTube, and if it doesn't mean you are suicidal. Becoming a bounty hunter is very hard, especially as a main job and income that is not sure to cause your financial turmoil. but if you have the ability to become a content writer or others can be a bounty hunter it can be a main job but now you need to work hard for it
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:51:00 PM

if you do have skills in the internet world you can make it a major job like blogger and YouTube, and if it doesn't mean you are suicidal. Becoming a bounty hunter is very hard, especially as a main job and income that is not sure to cause your financial turmoil. but if you have the ability to become a content writer or others can be a bounty hunter it can be a main job but now you need to work hard for it

If you can read the OP, He says he hates 9-5 job Cheesy He is probably a lazy dude trying to get rich from a simple retweet. He cannot be a blogger or a youtuber that requires more than 8 hours daily of dedication

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

The best advice is not to turn bounties into your main job,it should be a side job because sometimes you will get nothing due to projects turned into scam right under your nose and just imagine how many months you wasted so its really not reasonable at all ,as for me I'm fully into making money online 24/7 so I don't rely on bounties only ,I'm into trading as well you can try that too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

Do not depend on bounties if this is your job because there is a lot of incentive to do or the token you are looking for as a priority work, it can only be done for entertainment or extra income. Because of the current market situation it is a burden to earn money.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

I think trading is a good way to make money. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will always be volatile and this gives good earnings to experienced traders.

Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:24:11 PM

Thinking in the first instance that bounty hunting can afford you a living is not a wise thought at all, and waiting for it to give you financial freedom instead of actually looking for a job is stupid.
Truly you can make some money from it, and depending on the part of the world you live it could be tangible, it may not.
So in order to avoid speculations, try other things, get a job, a career, a hobby, something that guarantees income, then you can either trade or engage in bounty hunting with less stress and pressure knowing fully well you have other income to fall back on
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:35:39 PM

I wonder how one would be able to survive on bounties looking at the present situation of bounties these. Don't rely fully on it as your main source of income. Do a proper job as supportive mechanism
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:38:18 PM

I think trading is a good way to make money. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will always be volatile and this gives good earnings to experienced traders.

Trading cannot be considered as a job but more like a high risk investment.

Thinking in the first instance that bounty hunting can afford you a living is not a wise thought at all, and waiting for it to give you financial freedom instead of actually looking for a job is stupid.
Truly you can make some money from it, and depending on the part of the world you live it could be tangible, it may not.
So in order to avoid speculations, try other things, get a job, a career, a hobby, something that guarantees income, then you can either trade or engage in bounty hunting with less stress and pressure knowing fully well you have other income to fall back on

In some countries getting paid $1 per day is more than enough for a 1 whole day this is why bounty is considered as alternative to 9-5 job in some 3rd world countries.

Career wise, Bounty hunting is not a suitable replacement for a real 9-5 job.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌