Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

What i advice is that treat your new job that you get as a stepping stone to fund your portfolio in crypto and when the market outlook is good most probably you will have a healthy portfolio as well.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 01:29:47 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

You sound so lazy man, there is no way you can earn any money without efforts, the money you got is equal to your effort. Even when you do bounty you still need to do some jobs. And by the way, how do you think you could make a living only from Bounty Hunting, even if you live a 3rd world country where everything is cheaper, I am certain it is not possible to live only from Bounty Hunting.
And when you talk about financial freedom, you still need to collect money which is by working, and buy some good investment. So go on your job, earn some money, and invest.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:34:00 PM

Hi,

This isn't something new, many bounty hunter already stopping to do a bounty campaign, because they are feeling it's not worth anymore.
But some people still put their effort in doing bounty because they still believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:37:58 PM

It is a bad idea to just rely on bounty hunting as your permanent work thinking to achieve financial freedom by participating in bounty campaign projects. You need to get a real job to achieve financial freedom. Bounty hunting should be a leisure time something. Don't waste all your time performing bounty tasks...
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

Yes, previously I also think like you that bounty is the main job in my life and it will remain whole my life. But now in this situation, My hope also is gone from the bounty. And now I am now trying to do some signature which is more trusted project or weekly payment signature campaign. but I think bounty hunters will again happy when market will bullish like before.
- Even if the market is good, we should not think that bounty will be our main and full-time job because the time and what happened to the bounty, all was an explanation for this, bounty hunter is no longer a good and stable job for everyone, it has become a job with random rewards, we rarely get good rewards, most of the time we will get zero in the reward. Too many problems and this land is receiving a large number of hunters, continue to participate and rely on bounty, it will not be a wise choice, considering it is a part-time job would be better

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:45:48 PM

It is a bad idea to just rely on bounty hunting as your permanent work thinking to achieve financial freedom by participating in bounty campaign projects. You need to get a real job to achieve financial freedom. Bounty hunting should be a leisure time something. Don't waste all your time performing bounty tasks...
You have to keep your stable job in order to sustain your financial needs, bounty if you got lucky will change your life as it will bring huge amount of money when join a big campaign that will succeed, you have to be open so you can maximized everything just enjoy working with things you loves
to do while inside this industry.

Being practical and have a good mindset will bring you to a big success.
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

to make the Bounty is the main income it's a bit hard, in my opinion it is necessary to invist the party of what you gain in something else
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:48:51 PM

A year ago, bounty hunters felt self-sufficient and did not need additional income. Now rewards have dropped 10 times or not paid at all. You will have to look for additional income if you want to continue to participate in the reward until the market recovers again.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:49:18 PM

It is also very hard for me to do the routine work in the office after I was a financially free person in 2017. I began to think differently and I want to work only for myself. I hope the work of a freelancer will again generate income.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:52:24 PM

Worse can happen when you are all into bounty hunting is that you don't get paid of the project you are into are just scam. There is no guarantee in bounty hunting, one you know you have some tokens of a very legit project and days later the project rebranded and turned scam just like what happen to some. It did happen and will always happen to future projects in crypto.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:55:09 PM

Tbh bounty is not for a living anymore. I mean yes i knew some people that go full time in bounties and earn a good amount of money but it's not anymore right now. Bounties right now is different with bounties 2-3 years ago. Most of bounties nowdays are scam, trash, and not paying.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

I like to say get a real job and do bounties as extra income.
Bounty hunters made nice money in one and half year ago and probably many of them thought this is it, this is their new job. But things changed and now it is hard to make a living doing bounties.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:59:39 PM

Hi,

If you are planning to do a bounty as a job and earn an income from it, it will not be easy to give you a stable income, I think you should look for another job, that will help you settle down life

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:27:13 PM

Personally, I can say that the bounty for me is very reliable and stable earnings. At the moment, there is now a large number of bounty on the market and of them you need to choose for yourself which will bring profit. And for this you need to calculate and choose everything thoroughly. I recommend anyone wanting a good profit join the projects of ICO.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:28:56 PM

I am not sure it is permeant or what but the tokens we are earning via bounties at this forum. I really not sure how long this lasting on forum and we can make money out of it.

I strongly disagree you one point. Job is not at all the financial freedom at least if you are entrapranur then you may have the financial independence on the money you own now.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:35:57 PM

I think you should not consider bounty campaigns as a job. Because you don't know exactly how much you're gonna get from the bounty campaigns and when the token will come to the your wallet. So I think you should consider bounty campaigns as additional income. Also I still trust the bounty campaigns. Although the market is so low, if you participate in good bounty campaigns, you can still make better profits.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

I think it's not bad if it's their habit that when the bounty joins their living is not bad but it depends on the person in which he is good and if he is comfortable working in the bounty that is in you but for me sometimes my body tired of working on a personal job I can not leave my bounty job because I have no money at least for my bounty I hope to get some money so how much I earn and I'm helping you so I choose both of them for the bigger the income you just have to be very grateful especially when you have a dream that you just want and work hard so you can achieve your dream you will suffer for a while you're a sign.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:39:05 PM

Hi,

Congratulations, you took the boring route of being a wage slave for the rest of your life.   Some people just aren't willing to take the risk it takes to become wealthy.  That is fine because the choice is ultimately yours and no one can make it for you.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

Well that should be the way it should be. Bounty hunting should not.be consider as a main source of income. Getting a job is way better than doing bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Besides, one can still do.bounty hunting while having a job. Promoting a project only requires a only 1-2 hours of your time so could treat it as a part time job.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:43:56 PM

Hi,

Your story seems same as mine, I wanted to be in the same freedom where I need not to do "yes sir" "no sir" . I had a good income once from bounties and was hoping to regain it in early 2019. Due to this hope I left my last job after an argument with Boss's boss. As time passed I realized the bounty projects from which I had good hopes started extending their dates for ICO and reward distribution, some of those project went silent, so there was no income for 5-6 months out of bounties, then I had to join another job to meet my monthly expenses. I still hope a good time will come in crypto projects and I would have enough income work independently.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: