Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:43:00 PM

Before 2018 the bounty hunting business was great. In 2017 i could manage to collect more than 4 BTC in bounties and that was my only job. Unfortunately in 2018 too many ICO's turned scam like more than %70 and i had to search another job opportunites. I am still a bounty hunter but now i am doing some e-trade as well for living. I believe after 2019 the bounty hunting would come to an end..
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

I know a lot of bitcoin users will not make such mistake of not planning well for a moment like this, if they eventually escape this bearing moment. Its not being smiling at all, especially for those who experienced the 2017 and early 2018 we have tasted how sweet it is. Most of us are earnestly waiting to redeem the lost privileges of investing in business outside crypto.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:06:38 PM

Do not depend on cryptocurrency because we do not know what will happen in the next few days or in the future, let's not make it a priority job but look for stable income. Though we can still make the cryptocurrency side line and stay here but you should balance the working hours and work here in cryptocurrency for whatever happens here is your primary work income.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:32:07 PM

Everyone need a steady stable income to make it in life, if you dont have enough capital to set up your own business, definitely, you have to do YES sir and NO sir to earn your daily meal... However, cryptocurrency cannot stand as a daily meal because its volatile in nature,therefore, once need to get a stable income to keep surviving.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:04:32 PM

We should never look at bounties as a main job rather as an additional income. The reason for that is that
the result does not depend only on you. It depends on the market conditions, bounty selection, and on the
organizers and BM good will if they will fulfill their promises or not. It is not an income you can regularly count on.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:06:52 PM

Bear market showed us that free money doesn´t exist and noone will pay for something that can be easily earned. And especially when there are more hunters than investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:20 PM

The OP is doing the right thing. Now is a bad time for bounties as there are not enough good quality projects to support. Most do not reach the softcap and others do not pay / scam projects. Better to get a real job for now, come back to bounties when the bull season is here

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:37:59 PM

To honest bounty would be a major source of passive income and not as main source. It was the moment when the crypto market become so unstable that bounty would not be considered as a main job. Today's bounty is more like a lottery and not every projects that you promote will be successful. Even if the tokens gets listed in exchanges, it doesn't guarantee it will have demand otherwise it will be another shitcoin.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:48:25 PM

I, like many users, think that it is not necessary to place high hopes on bounty. This type of earnings should be additional to the main permanent job - only then you can be confident in the future.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:51:54 PM

To me Crypto or Bounty hunting can never be your main source of income, it should be an added source of income. Please appreciate the job you are doing now and hold on to it

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:41:22 AM

To me Crypto or Bounty hunting can never be your main source of income, it should be an added source of income. Please appreciate the job you are doing now and hold on to it

Some people in this forum site think that being a bounty hunter is a wise decision to earn a "big money", but the reality we cannot consider being a bounty hunter as a main source of income.

Bounty is only for side job, don't make it to your main job because it cannot guarantee you life saving. Maybe it was giving you high payment in the past, but now most of the bounties is no good. Most of them is scam, or no value in it. So make a bounty for main job is no good

Yes I agree with you just considered being a bounty hunter as a part time job not a main source of income because not all ico project can pay you a good reward sometimes its turn to nothing your hardwork and time just think twice before doing any thing its better to find a job in real world.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:52:11 AM

Bear market showed us that free money doesn´t exist and noone will pay for something that can be easily earned. And especially when there are more hunters than investors.
In this bear market, we can make a profit from bounty but it may not be much and maybe their value will increase when the bull market appears, now we work hard when the market recovers, we will receive worthy values

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:00:45 AM

In this bear market, we can make a profit from bounty but it may not be much and maybe their value will increase when the bull market appears, now we work hard when the market recovers, we will receive worthy values
if our reward in each bounties have less value we should work it on many campaign.although only small amount but if we work in several campaign its value will be huge amount.dont give up in any condition.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:02:11 AM

We cannot use the Bounty as a fixed income because this cannot be done at all. we know that nowadays there are many frauds that occur in the bounty and also people are lazy to invest in bounties
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:53:54 AM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
This is indeed hard for bounty hunter to get something in this conditions, the best solution would be making bounty hunting as a side income, because the result from bounty hunting still need to be wait until it rise again and the market recovered again.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:11:31 AM

With the lack of investors interest due to numerous scam ICO project it creates a domino effects that affect all parties involve.

As of this time, Many ICO bounties are offering a staggering amount of tokens to bounty participants to encourage them to join and participate in the bounty program.

But we have to keep in mind that this Tokens from Bounty programs are BACK BY NOTHING Most ICO company has a inflated token price to create an illusion that they are giving away million of USD to bounty participants and IF EVER they landed on an exchange the price will just drop 99.99% of its ICO price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:43:11 PM

Let me congratulate you first on your new job, but for asking if to be financially free by not working or do other things than what you are doing is not a good thinking to me as that job will add to your experience and could be a stepping stone for you to higher job or the salary can also be a breakthrough for you to invest in crypto instead of thinking bounty is only way out which many had failed of recent but I think you can still be doing the bounty as side work by just doing signature campaign which will only require posting like 2-3 post a day and takes nothing from yr job .

This crypto is a very unique and only giving an edge to every one to participate and get rewarded in any bounty which might be huge or not .

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:57:12 PM

Your head is responsible for your capabilities. If you have the desire and desire that you can earn by any means. Disappointed in the bounty? This is not so bad. You have gained experience. If you like this area, then why not try yourself in trading and get the opportunity to become financially independent.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:02:39 PM

I think it was the worst year for bounty hunters, because the rewards has gone almost to zero, a lot of projects turned to be a scam and some bounty managers still did not distribute rewards, but we are now at the first stages of the raising market. Do not quit bounty hunting yet.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:40:18 PM

Bounty Hunting is suppose to be a part time source of income and not be a full time. As for me, I do hunting for bounty and hustle offline too to make ends meet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: