Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:42:21 AM

Bounty Campaign, in my opinion, the job that is able to give me a big advantage. But with the decline in market conditions, it has a tremendous impact on the development of the ICO. But until now I didn't think I would leave the Bounty. I am still convinced that many Bounty projects can still make a profit.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:56:36 AM

After getting disappointed participating in bounties for several months, many bounty hunters have left this sector and those who are still hanging around have got no other alternative, but to continue.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:05:51 AM

I lost hope in bounty hunting and started to focus on my regular job. Before I was contented and overwhelmed of how much I am earning in bounties but now it's not worth it anymore. The months you spend participating and in the end you get nothing. I think bounty hunting is going down and soon will be history. The glory days of earning big in bounty hunting is done. It was a fun ride though.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:10:51 AM

After getting disappointed participating in bounties for several months, many bounty hunters have left this sector and those who are still hanging around have got no other alternative, but to continue.
Sadly it's true, many bounty hunters don't have any choice right now beside just continue and hoping they can get paid by that bounties. To be honest, bounties is not good anymore. It's better to join signature campaign that paid using bitcoin, it's more worth and more sure than bounties.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:58:28 AM

For me bounty isn't the kind of job that you can rely on your daily financial needs, most bounties give your reward months after or sometimes even not worth it the token they gave. It is still better to have a decent job than relying on bounties to pay for your daily needs

Well said, it is good to have a job to meet all your financial needs. Apart from the same it is good to have our participation on bounties aside. We don't know precisely which project grows big, if we're lucky even after months of bounty distribution we can get good return.
I think it is very risky if your life depends on income from a bounty, besides the income you get takes a long time because the distribution takes time, there are other risks such as tokens failing to exchange, or scam,.it's good if you want to find a job in Reallife dude..
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:36:03 AM

I lost hope in bounty hunting and started to focus on my regular job. Before I was contented and overwhelmed of how much I am earning in bounties but now it's not worth it anymore. The months you spend participating and in the end you get nothing. I think bounty hunting is going down and soon will be history. The glory days of earning big in bounty hunting is done. It was a fun ride though.
Now the situation is really very difficult for bounty hunters. This type of activity no longer brings profit, which would justify this type of activity. Therefore, it is logical that many have left this occupation. Only those who consider this occupation as a hobby and have the need to simply communicate on the topic of cryptocurrency will be active participants in this forum for a long time. We are sure that the initial offer of coins will be revived, perhaps even in a different form, but this will be because this is the main way of developing cryptocurrency. In this regard, we need to continue to follow the events in the world of cryptocurrency and one of the good options in this is this forum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:40:16 AM

why bounty is considered as your first income, basically it is good for you if you consider bounty as your second income source. There are many income sources in this crypto market that you can try. trading, ICO investment You can try any of the things in which you expart more.
nO, BOUNTY is not earning now mostly team promise to get thousands of dollars or even hundreds but in reality the token they gave as reward after being listed in an exchange will become 3-10 dollars in value. Usually the token or coin is undervalue and we could do anything about it. Many are being greedy now compared before.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:50:56 AM

why bounty is considered as your first income, basically it is good for you if you consider bounty as your second income source. There are many income sources in this crypto market that you can try. trading, ICO investment You can try any of the things in which you expart more.
nO, BOUNTY is not earning now mostly team promise to get thousands of dollars or even hundreds but in reality the token they gave as reward after being listed in an exchange will become 3-10 dollars in value. Usually the token or coin is undervalue and we could do anything about it. Many are being greedy now compared before.
Having crypto related earning as our primary income makes the life more riskier no matter of it come from trading or ICO investment or any other kind of stuffs.

You need to have some source with stable income on monthly basis and then keep doing crypto investment and bounties to make more money.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:58:00 AM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
I agree with your opinion because I have been in the same situation as you. I gave up my job at a bank and joined in the crypto market with Bounty hunter. But I failed when The market is too bad and most of the projects I participated in failed. Should I go back to work bank and have a more stable income?
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:59:58 AM

Bounty was never a full time job. Most people use bounties to get some extra money over their job, or it can be seen as a "job" by people that don't have yet a job and that's what they do all day long.

But bounty is not a job, as you work this month and you only find out after several months if and how much you will be paid.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:12:19 AM

Bounty was never a full time job. Most people use bounties to get some extra money over their job, or it can be seen as a "job" by people that don't have yet a job and that's what they do all day long.

But bounty is not a job, as you work this month and you only find out after several months if and how much you will be paid.
this is usually called extra work or bonus if we can produce it.
Bounty is one that can be a hope for me, because I hope there will be good results from this even though not as big as you want.
for those who have achieved extraordinary results, they will continue to participate in various Bounty programs because they want more results, although there are many twists and turns in achieving their success, they remain enthusiastic.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:24:03 AM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

We have the same condition right now, all we have to do is earning from daily job like that and keep savings.
And then start our own bussiness or trading (this need high analytical skill)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:27:29 AM

Hi,

I agree with your opinion because I have been in the same situation as you. I gave up my job at a bank and joined in the crypto market with Bounty hunter. But I failed when The market is too bad and most of the projects I participated in failed. Should I go back to work bank and have a more stable income?
for me personally, I made it as a bounty hunter as a side job, so I still worked real as usual. my advice, look for a real job so that your psychology is maintained, even though the results of working in crypto are more

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

I've lost hope in Bounties too. Bounty's birthplace disappointed me a lot. So I started looking for a job. Because I saw that Bounty is not able to achieve success. So I stopped bounty and started looking for a job and after some time I got a job. Now I am very happy. I think Bounty's job is better. So I started looking for a job. I know many have achieved success through Bounty, but I could not do that.

Thank you

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:56:58 AM

Hunting a bounty or doing bounty is one of my part time job .You could say that because most of the bounty now was turning into scam,and most of them too has small allocation for their bounty users,but i considered bounty hunting or joining on it as a normal job because we could earn just like a normal job but this is not fix to earn like you have a job.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:08:38 AM

Don't lose hope but manage the things that you have as an option. Always consider the possibilities that could happen. Sometimes we get too lucky as if it was raining money everyday. But without proper vision towards the future all these things can be gone. You should have considered these things in advance. Bounty hunting is not a secure job, it is just an opportunity that could be given to anyone, only for sometime not all the time and while the market is down, too many have been like you. But don't worry our efforts will be paid off if we continue to do what is good. Find a good job and think that it is never late to find a job that could be in your favor and not just for the company's or somebody else's interest.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:23:03 PM

I think bounties is the part time job, when you work in a bounty then as well as you should do your main job because in a bounty you have to more wait for income.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:28:58 PM

when someone spends his full time as a bounty hunter will certainly say something like that, I know that the crypto world is not always on top of course there are times when the market falls, so I don't spend my time on bounty, full of time in the real world.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:35:27 PM

Its really funny that you were getting a plan to earn from bounty and serve  your life .There are lots of way to earn from crypto platform .You have to learn so that you can .You can trade ,gambling ,invest on good ICO and many others .You have to be patience in every way  even if you do a real life job .

Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:43:23 PM

Hi,

Congratulations that you were even able to get a new job. So many people you see in bounty campaigns are into it due to lack of job opportunity. You should be happy with what you have gotten.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: