Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:52:38 PM

Keep investing in crypto with your extra earnings from your day job and you will do just fine.

I don't think the community lost hope in anyone who wants to be an effective investor and holder.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:54:04 PM

Find a job, earn money, invest into cryptocurrencies, wait for bull run, sell your cryptocurrencies at peak, leave a job, enjoy your life.  Cool

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:02:56 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

I started doing bounty when the ICO and crypto was a boom on the market. I earned a lot of it and start investing ona business.
I suggest you to work there for a few years and start saving then start your own business.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:08:28 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
It do really sucks when you are working for someones ass but with this reality on life you cant do anything but to deal with it in order for us to live and also
doing bounties arent really mean for life support because  we know the probability that we wont able to get paid nor tokens recieved are just completely trash.
It should really be treated as a side income on the very first place.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:29:29 PM

Bounty hunting can be seen as a full job if you do not have anything doing but some of us do not see it as that because we are relaxed when it comes to bounty hunting. The only way to see someone frustrated like you is when he stops his work and choose bounty hunting.
I will advise you to make your own website and start marketing on your blog. If you do it well, you can get your financial freedom.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:30:06 PM

Find a job, earn money, invest into cryptocurrencies, wait for bull run, sell your cryptocurrencies at peak, leave a job, enjoy your life.  Cool
It sounds like an ideal plan, but as a rule in this risky market, everything usually happens differently. invest - lose - go to work

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:44:47 PM

I also somehow thought to quit my job and devote all my time to cryptocurrency, but it’s probably good that I haven’t done so at the moment. I need stability in cryptocurrency, but I don’t have it yet...
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:14:01 PM

Hi,

do you at least like crypto or you just want a way to become rich without doing nothing?

I don't know man, i do bounties, but i'm here becouse i really think that crypto rules!
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:47:41 PM

The biggest reason for this is the lack of common sense and trying to join every campaign, which creates the problem. It’s important to only join up on ones that are truly worthy.

I am not going to say it’s so easy thing at all but you need to understand that there are many sites that do the checking up and we should use those for getting into right option. I suggest checking with Cryptolinks, as that’s where you can get links towards best Airdrop Campaigns and also get good idea of Bounties.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:08:23 PM

The biggest reason for this is the lack of common sense and trying to join every campaign, which creates the problem. It’s important to only join up on ones that are truly worthy.

I am not going to say it’s so easy thing at all but you need to understand that there are many sites that do the checking up and we should use those for getting into right option. I suggest checking with Cryptolinks, as that’s where you can get links towards best Airdrop Campaigns and also get good idea of Bounties.
Today, there are quite a lot of bounty companies on the bitcointalk forum that offer quite different and favorable conditions for participants. But the fact is that among them most of those Bounty companies that are either not worthy of attention Or will not bring any profit at all. To date, even those companies that pay remuneration have no value, since their tokens cannot be sold anywhere.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:11:47 PM

Why we can't combine bounties, trading and a dayly job? And may be some day will get a reward from everything
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:19:02 PM

Of course, you are right, bounty cannot be and be the main job, as there are no guarantees for payment. I believe that if you would like to have an additional source of income, then bounty could well give you that. However, if you look at the bounty from the other side, then even now, some of them can make good money. But for this you need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of time. In my opinion, bounty is one of the best ways to make money without investments. In any case, I continue to work in them and I hope that there will still be good earnings ahead.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:53:34 PM

Hi,

You need "financial freedom" and you "don't have to do a job anymore"? What else do you need? A Lamborghini, 3/4 mansions and what else?
You can't just sit down, do nothing and earn money? Even the richest are still working hard to make more money. You can't just earn money for free. You will have to work for it. Same case goes for crypto currencies. You will have to spend time and work hard for those coins. No one is going to give it out to you for free!

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:53:59 PM

Why do you consider Bounty to be the main income? It is just passive income, and if it is seen as a source of gain, the end will be like you.
Have you tried trading? If you want to own your own business, you must start trading.
This actually happened to me as I have a weak immune system so I consider Bounty programs and Bitcoin paying campaigns to be my main source of income. At first it was that good and have a decent income but as the situation made a twist in early 2018 everything seems to be very disapointing that is why I am now forced to work for a day job for my daily needs and I don't know when will be bounty hunting be good again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:57:11 PM

I think you can take bounty as a main income but you have to work in many bounties for that and another thing is you can start trading or search other blockchain related job.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:23:48 AM

I think you can take bounty as a main income but you have to work in many bounties for that and another thing is you can start trading or search other blockchain related job.
I don't think so. I have tried 3 bounty programs in the past, and all of the tokens I received have a small value, compared with the time I have spent it is nothing. If you tolk bounty as the main income I think you must be the lucky guy.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:36:54 AM

Being an office worker and enjoying a salary every month really feels amazing. Especially when you know the world of Crypto that can make a lot of money. However, if Crypto's condition is as it is now, I think getting profit is quite difficult. But you are luckier when it is difficult to make a profit on Crypto, you can still make money from your main job.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:21:54 AM

I don't think so. I have tried 3 bounty programs in the past, and all of the tokens I received have a small value, compared with the time I have spent it is nothing. If you tolk bounty as the main income I think you must be the lucky guy.

not all of them will produce the same big results from the Bounty so that sometimes someone is different in their income.
but you still have to try and not give up so much that you can produce because after all you get tokens that have little value and you wait until there is an increase and after that you sell it because it will definitely go up even though it takes a long time.
joining various Bounty programs is as additional work and not the main outcome.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:07:54 AM

You can start now with bounty campaign again, stop and forget how many time you faced with scam coin from bounty campaign, my opinion always have new coins could be growing up later and have potential price.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:21:23 AM

Hi,

Many bounty hunters have now greatly reduced the amount of work they had previously done in cryptocurrency, since participation in the ICO bounty campaigns no longer brings the profit that was previously. Many people have become disillusioned with this type of activity, because most of the ICO teams cheat on them and do not pay out their earned tokens. However, I hope that this is all temporary. In any case, for now you need to stay up to date with all the events in the life of a cryptocurrency and be ready to connect to it at the right time.
You can also participate in the ICO projects to the extent that your free time allows you to completely abandon the work of bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: