Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be rich..!  (Read 3287 times)
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:52:26 PM

Why don't you apply both smartness and working hard to achieve your goals, richness those come just by snapping your finger, it takes a lot of time, effort and sacrifice to be able to climb the ladder of richness, every successful person have sacrifice something to achieve success.  You can achieve best result by applying both of them.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:08:26 AM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Maybe you can do it both work hard and be smart work hard for you to get an income and be smart where your money put in on. And how to manage it well so if do that the same you can be rich at your own ways. Be smart and working hard is good combination sir.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:04:02 AM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Maybe you can do it both work hard and be smart work hard for you to get an income and be smart where your money put in on. And how to manage it well so if do that the same you can be rich at your own ways. Be smart and working hard is good combination sir.
combination between hardwork and smartwork will help us identify many opportunity around us.by being smart we will understand how to manage our manage ,is it invested in high risk market or save it on only on bank.having many income sources will help us accumulate our assets and we could be rich faster than we planned before.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:56:46 PM

If we want to be rich we need to have more source of income not only our work in the office but to invest that make your money grow like realstate. Save money for the future less some expenses that don't need like buying thing we don't need in everyday life. If we manage well our investments and money it will grow that you not notice.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:45:38 AM

Being smart is a good feature everyone needs in their daily dealings with people, however, never try to out-smart people because it will be a form of cheating. In cryptocurrency, if one wants to be rich, it comes with a combination of being smart and working hard. Both features needs to work else being smart alone without working hard can lead to taking dubious means to attain wealth.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:12:39 AM

In crypto if you wanted to be rich you need to have more patience and be smart, if we take a look back on year 2009 till present we can really see that the bitcoin price change lot, and if we hold bitcoin by the year 2009 till year 2017 maybe we are now rich, so i think patience and being more smart is the way to success in crypto.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:38:48 AM

Good advice but easier said that done, if people can follow this advice easily, we will have a society full of rich people, but richness comes to the most dedicated people, people here in our country are on survival mode minimum wage is not enough so they have to keep on giving more time to their job and have no time to think about residual income, the fact is residual income is our way to get rich.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:55:04 AM

In crypto if you wanted to be rich you need to have more patience and be smart, if we take a look back on year 2009 till present we can really see that the bitcoin price change lot, and if we hold bitcoin by the year 2009 till year 2017 maybe we are now rich, so i think patience and being more smart is the way to success in crypto.
all that is needed to get rich whether crypto or real life is funds. Well, we might target be rich at a young age. however, the biggest obstacle is how do we get capital? Well, until now I continue to use bitcoin, or another cryptocurrency to try to grow my business. it's true what the thread maker says, that we need to have 5-6 sources of income to make that certain. unfortunately, until now making a business that gives us the monthly income is quite difficult.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:11:00 AM

All we need is to be smart and wise.. in this field you need to have more knowledge and learn how to use it. knowledge is not enough if you wouldn't do something wise to make it triple. crypto currency has a lot of smart people and wiser people are have that bunch of idea how they control all their funds and make their self richer.

Watch out for this SPACE!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:00:45 PM

First of all you should realize that only 1% really gets rich. Some people earn some money that make them more comfortable and think they're rich but they're not. Getting a house and a car is not rich. It's just earning what all of us should have. Living with your parents and driving a 20 year old car is below dignity, below the average. Being rich is far above the average!

To be rich you have to do something the rest wouldn't. Some people are smarter than the average others more attractive and others have rich parents. Stop being like the rest and you'll have a chance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

So true mate! Working daily for only 1 job will leave you with no time for yourself in order to progress but a lot of people don't understand this and they prefer to have a suit, tie and an access card to feel that they are part of the society. Unfortunately this kind of people will never meet success even if they become CEO of a company they are never having time for them besides the vacation which comes 1-2-3 times per year. Don't let the society transform you into a slave , work smart , work for you!

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

Don't work hard just be smart if you have much money and become richest person, but if you do not have much money how to be rich person without work hard, how we can get much money for investing in bitcoin and altcoin become richest person. I think you have work hard first after have much money you can start with be smart with invest your money in bitcoin or altcoin and you become richest person with your investment way.
You need some money to have certain portion of bitcoin and if you look at possible ways of making, you would find numerous on internet. Young people are the ones who are making huge money online. You can still work smart than hard even when you are not investing in bitcoin or does not have any crypto coin with you. Day jobs are for those who don’t know about smart work.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:44:19 AM

I want to be richest person with invest my money in altcoin or bitcoin, I want earn money although while sleep because its really smart working every where and every time we can earn money, but have ready salary first for we use to invest with bitcoin and altcoin, you have working hard to get money and then you use for your investing assets and then you can sleep without working and your earning always running to your wallet.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:05:39 PM

words of wisdom, I also believe that, you will not be able to get rich just by working I agree even though it is a little painful to hear.
yes I am still working but part of my income is set aside to buy a few coins, I am still confused where to place money that can bring in monthly income, no problem if the amount is small at least I want to feel it.
I think if you want to be rich it can't be done just by buying coins because it's not passive income, I mean you can't provide regular income every month, and only hope for an increase in the value of these coins one day.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:25:20 PM

Working smart is o.k if you already have some capital, but if you don't, you need to work hard and smart in the beginning. Then once you have a big lump sum of capital, you then make it work for you. I lost everything in the last bear market because unfortunately I worked very hard and amassed lots of coins but I didn't do the work smart part. Now I am starting all over again from literally 0, so if this time I do make it at least to one-fifth of what I earned in last bull run, even one-tenth, I will make sure I will be much smarter than before and learn from my previous mistakes. So I believe you need to work both smart and hardcore in order to become wealthy and also to maintain and grow the wealth you are going to build. That is where I failed miserably, so I learned a hard lesson form my mistakes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:16:01 PM

Very good thinking. It seems you have started to apply it in your life now.Do you have a suggestion to invest with small capital?
My weakness for now is not having enough money to invest. Or you can say that I haven't found the type of investment that suits my financial situation.

I suggest invest your money in your talent or skills, for example you are good in programming, editing videos or editing pictures, then buy a laptop that have good specifications that you could use in what I've said earlier. Doing this is fun and you'll not be bored because it us your passion, you're earning while you're enjoying yourself.
Very good advice from you, friend. I actually like traveling. So I'm a little confused about what investment I can make. Because if I make a travel agency, it will definitely need a lot of money as initial capital. Is it possible that I should just be realistic and try to produce beyond what I like?

Why not make a youtube channel and use travelling as your vlog content, buy a decent camera for vlogging and a laptop for video editing, you could also promote Cryptocurrency in your channel to be more flexible about your content, travelling vlog is a trend now because people love to see places that's paradise, so vlog those places where you go that you think that will pique other's interest.

There are lots of ways to earn now, so there should be no reason for us why we don't have much money or fund, we should know how to handle well our finances, and one thing I learned is that we should manager our time, money wisely, and that we should have different types of sources of income, we should not just settle for one income, so consider invest, trade, lend money, sell online, do posting, bounty hunting and doing traditional business should be in our mind always.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:39:02 PM

First of all you should realize that only 1% really gets rich. Some people earn some money that make them more comfortable and think they're rich but they're not. Getting a house and a car is not rich. It's just earning what all of us should have. Living with your parents and driving a 20 year old car is below dignity, below the average. Being rich is far above the average!

To be rich you have to do something the rest wouldn't. Some people are smarter than the average others more attractive and others have rich parents. Stop being like the rest and you'll have a chance.

You are right that only a few become truly rich. All the rest, most often, are satisfied with the comfortable conditions that they provide the income that they receive.
These people have enough of their comfort zone, but real wealth lies outside the comfort zone. That is why so few people are truly rich.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:53:01 AM

I agree with you that being wealthy not only works, but business is also one of the opportunities to make us rich.
Although I still work some of me invest in some coin that has the potential to get profit.
You right, get rich don't have to work hard but clever. Smarter in managing our business.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:03:04 PM

There's a saying
You gain true financial freedom when you build wealth to work instead of you.
until you made this possible in your life you will have to work not only 8 to 5 but past 5 the earlier you implement this strategy the better that you can retire earlier in your life, but people prefer to work all their life than working for something that will give them retirement in less than 5 months.
They failed to educate themselves on how to be financially free instead they study how to please their bosses.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:43:38 PM

getting rich is someone's goal in life, but it's not easy if we are just a worker,
having income in some places is a good plan to get rich, but where does that income come from?
maybe business and business, but unfortunately it requires capital,
if I'm going to invest, people who have visionary thinking always have an investment plan, and the right investment in the modern era is cryptocurrency, no third party will govern us.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: