Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:16:01 PM

I have confidence in cryptocurrency but we can't stop the risk that can be happen although we can prevent it.doubts are still there but look the market already rise and beie stable and cryptocurrency sur6 this year so i expected that investors will recover losses and cryptocurrency will go back to its popularity and investors that left cryptocurrency will go back to invest here.

The risk will always be everywhere, the most important thing is we understand the risk because there is no big profit without risk, crypto is a good investment, choosing coins that have good prospects is certainly an important thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

Trust is enhanced when the market rallies and brings more profits for investors, then the information from investors increases. But the market fell sharply, and the corrections made investors lose to make it criticized and considered a bad thing.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:46:40 PM

a lot of conservative people. They are not afraid of cryptocurrency - they do not need to learn new things.
Some still go with push-button phones)))
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

2018 has been a tough year in terms of pricing for the cryptocurrency. And we see a lot of projects not making it this year, so its a correction year. But technology will stay, and we wanna kick off 2019 with a bang… So I think the people in the industry are still very confident about the future. So there’s no worries about that.

2018 is my worst year, I lost more than 85% of my crypto assets, and now is the time to buy because I'm sure this year the market will recover soon.
If you lost in 2018 it is your own mistake as it is your responsibility to make profit, as if you see the price is down you will have to hold with patience and try to invest more if you get the chance, selling at panic is another name of lose, so 2019 is gonna made profit for us we will have to hold till end of the year, so you gonna have safe investment this year.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:19:29 PM

What is happening with crypto today certainly makes us optimistic about the future of crypto, transaction volumes continue to rise and always above $ 50 billion, this proves that crypto investment is still promising.
The market is not far from the bottom and it is already evident that the market is beginning to come to life and rise, which is certainly encouraging and inspiring
Yes, the cryptographic correction of the market has been long, the cost has been declining for almost a year, and only the last month has begun to show growth, it will grow, I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover, I am sure that many people will immediately join the cryptoindustry in case of further growth.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

Crypto investment gives me trust, there is always power to go up so that crypto is still a major investment for me, and now a big sign of an increase has occurred because the market has skyrocketed.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:34:25 PM

As far as confidence is concerned,  it solely depends upon you only.
It's a common thing as i have always heard about the things that many people make losses when they fail to choose the right crypto currency for themselves thereby making a huge losses.
So i could suggest if someone could do a motivational video for them in order to regain back the loss confidence and the persons themselves make strong in order to overcome the loss and earn more.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4266

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:55:14 AM

It is necessary to recognize the fact that when the bitcoins grew, alternative coins also grew very well. But when bitcoin fell a bit, alternative coins fell a lot more, especially in relation to the US dollar. Bitcoin course recently completely independent of the news. Now we need to draw conclusions from the graph that we see on the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
You don't need to think too much about this. Our non-central market will remain and grow over time. Growth is based on blockchain technology and human needs.
Blockchain technology is currently not appreciated in some countries but in the future. when people's needs are higher and they will definitely go to crypto instead of banks. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:19:31 AM

i think the most effective way is to return Bitcoin back to 2K USD. Of course there are some other news. for example: the Bitcoin ETF was passed. some big companies are entering the market.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:27:52 AM

If cryptocurrency is fully approved by government throughout the world and ICO scammers can be successfully eradicated, I believed confidence will be restored to all cryptocurrency investors.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:39:38 AM

Most people repel from investing in cryptocurrencies because risk and security issues. These are the most important things that should be seriously considered. Specifically, users security when improved woukd be a good step to restoration we desire.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

I don't want to restore investor confidence in Bitcoin because I know they will soon realize why they should believe in Bitcoin. This is a market that is still new and full of potential if they give up Bitcoin means that they postpone wealth.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:43:03 AM

i think the most effective way is to return Bitcoin back to 2K USD. Of course there are some other news. for example: the Bitcoin ETF was passed. some big companies are entering the market.
2 k? Are you serious? maybe you mean bitcoin at 20k. because at that position it is possible that a large investment will soon enter the crypto market and that will make all crypto assets also grow.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

The hacking and the stealing of the cryptocurrency definitely is the main reason that people's confidence upon this always in the hanging position. Even, the exchanges are the not safe as they have claim that their service is very secure and can't ever be hacked. But in real this is not true. Because I my self is the victim of this hacking and stealing of my crypto from the both place of exchanges and from myetherwallet account. That's why I purchased the Ledger. But, recently I got to know that from a news source that it is also not safe forever as this company is going to cut down of it's employee 10% because of the crypto bearish and collapsed. The business is not up to the mark.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:52:53 AM

I think the government does not like cryptocurrency confidentiality. That is why most countries do not want to accept cryptocurrency at the government level.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

If it is possible to eliminate fraudsters or at least severely restrict them, then the crypto market will return the confidence of investors.
Investors want to make a profit, and as long as they take losses, they will become less and less.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

I don't even think if you need to be confident to be investors in the investment in the cryptocurrency since you only need to take the risks of investing on it.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:35:37 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?

As of now, IEO's have been restoring the investor's confidence in cryptocurrency. I really like that a lot of investors are starting to invest into IEO nowadays that every IEO did not last for a month.

Live for the moment.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:39:09 PM

As of now, IEO's have been restoring the investor's confidence in cryptocurrency. I really like that a lot of investors are starting to invest into IEO nowadays that every IEO did not last for a month.
it is only on a large exchange with full trust from investors. Look at the small exchange IEO, so you don't get money from investors. they still hesitate to invest in a new project. I think the factor of big name exchanges is truly extraordinary.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: