Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:15:33 AM

To Foster confidence in Cryptocurrency , a lot of things needs to be done.
Like the issue of privacy when it comes to transactions on the blockchain.
Everyone sees others transactions and hackers are taking advantage of this by monitoring wallets and even exchange wallets having big funds.
Another thing is that exchanges should as a matter of urgency endeavor to implement water tight security on their platforms to secure users funds.

That is one aspect of blockchain that cannot be removed. It is an open ledger. And blockchain is very very hard to hack, so you can be confident that your money is secure as long as you know how to protect your private keys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

Crypto needs self regulation to clear up  the stuff which does not belong here.
It is not easy to regulate this market as it can happen that they over regulate it
that it will die.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

I have full confidence in the future of cryptocurrencies. Buy more while they are cheap and be happy in 5 years,

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:24:26 AM

Many investors have lost their invested funds over the past year, and the downward trend of the market has also led to a lack of confidence in cryptocurrency. Currently, the situation is beginning to change and confidence in the cryptocurrency returns again.

Indeed, most investor start lossing trust when their portfolio value decreased. But i think its natural in any market because the price always volatile and we cant control. Better invest with our money that we are willing to lose because its risky investment
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:44:19 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

Regulation is big issue in crypto market and i think investor will more confident to invest if regulation issued by government. I dont think we can restore investor confident, investor always move by their own analysis and prediction and they always looking for profits. If market looks profitable, i am believe confident will come to investor
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:01:11 AM

I think the government does not like cryptocurrency confidentiality. That is why most countries do not want to accept cryptocurrency at the government level.
With the governments, the issue with cryptocurrency is not about confidentiality but anonymity. The governments claim crypto activities is anonymous and unregulated but it is quite clear that the governments are only afraid of the power of decentralization which gives the power back to the people. Decentralization which is fully practiced by the crypto space do no give the governments the absolute power over the finances of the people and this is one of the main reasons why most of the governments are reluctant to accept cryptocurrency.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:56:05 AM

Many extraordinary events that make investors turn away from crypto currencies. The number of fake projects and fraud as a trigger for the crypto currency lost confidence. One of the main ways to make investors believe in crypto currencies while remaining viable and active in crypto currencies. We must never give up on campaigning for crypto currencies. We must be able to invite investors to be wiser in dealing with crypto currencies. We can invite investors to analyze and make predictions together about the future. I am sure that if this step is done, the crypto currency will gain trust again little by little. Yeah, one way to follow insurance against the crypto currency that we invest is the right choice.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:36:26 AM

Trust investors can return when they see a growing market situation. Like current conditions, market prices are slowly rising and trading volumes are also increasing. This means that many investors re-trade. This is of course very positive because investor confidence in Crypto is slowly returning.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:39:10 AM

Having confidence in cryptocurrency is just one half of the puzzle. Knowledge and understanding are the other half of the puzzle to really appreciate the entire nature of the crypto ecosystem and crypto investment. With these, you can invest with low level of risks to think about as a crypto investor.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:42:35 AM

The confidence and trust of the investors can be obtained and regain when crypto will be backed up by the government and other prominent and popular companies. Mass adoption of cryptocurrency will ensure its continuity and therefore give our investors their peace of mind. Regulations and additional security features in exchanges and ICOs will boost the confidence of the investors in a certain project or coin. If we can also minimize the volatity of crypto, that can also help.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:59:05 AM

Trust in the cryptocurrency can be restored only by complex actions. Regulation, evaluation in the early stages of the project, checking teams. The consumer can learn this by doing a lot of research. Not everyone can

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:14:46 AM

Trust in the cryptocurrency can be restored only by complex actions. Regulation, evaluation in the early stages of the project, checking teams. The consumer can learn this by doing a lot of research. Not everyone can
Of course this is not easy to do but indeed restoring trust must be done so that in the future it will run better, you must be able to do it because this is important for yourself and for others

Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:52:21 PM

Of course, people's confidence in cryptocurrency has decreased over the last year. But if you think that the Fiat market is not up to par, this does not give people a reason for disappointment in Fiat. Life goes on as usual and positive changes are already observed in the crypt, and therefore trust will return. As for hacker hacks and crypt security in general, there are the same problems in Fiat.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

We are slowly moving into right direction, because as we see, investors are getting warm and actively taking part in IEOs on different exchanges. The number of fraud projects is rapidly reducing, so it seems like the whole situation is getting better.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:47:53 PM

I am still confident about crypto, many people give up this year. I still believe that crypto will grow in the future
Of course you do not need to give up , the crypto currency has turned around and now you should expect a big growth by the end of the year!
It is not only about the confidence in the markets but investors confidence index is down due to this reason. Big growth will not happen this year in my opinion and there is a small chance we can see the big recover this year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
BestBitcoinOdds

Activity: 152
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:08:12 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

you cant loose if you arent the last ...
the  train is gone,  ..  you should leave
the game, when the housewife,  the janitor
and the guy "had heard that it gives big profit"
join the party.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:17:02 PM

As the prices get higher and higher my confidence in it to continue to raise and raise gets lower and lower.
But my confidence that crypto will be a very useful and vital part of our future stays good
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Only people with long time heart can support the word confidence.because sometimes confidence In crypto can turn us down and turn our good coin to shit. No one can boldly say how market is. Market can just destroy a good coin within a minute and turn good coin to shit .so to hold a coin will be very hard for holder. Only long term investors can invest and hold.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:17:21 PM

We still need regulations in crypto space, I hope very soon bakkt will have no choice but to get approved, people needs certain assurance that crypto is a safe haven and not just a illusion, we still have too many people that think wrong about cryptocurrency in general
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:01:45 PM

What you are talking about relates primarily to exchanges. The case of hacking a cold cryptocurrency wallet is not yet known. All hacks occur through the fault of wallet owners who do not follow the basic rules of security when using digital currencies. I do not think that hacking some cryptocurrency exchanges affects the industry as a whole.
On the other hand, the fall of individual participants is typical for any growing industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: