Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER  (Read 1820 times)
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

Exchanges will earn their cut in IEO and investor will be still in risk . There is no guarantee that IEO cannot fail or cheat on later stage.
Did not see the exchange listing the scam/worthless coins first and delisting at later stages?
The investor is always in a bad position. No one gives any guarantees. Invest your money at your own risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:14:22 AM

yes, im agree with you, project whos doing IEO already partnering with exchanger, even not permanent listed, at least the investor hasnt worry their fund will be lost, because there is guarantee of safeness on exchager itself.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

Today it seems better than everything before, for example ICO or its derivatives. But there are always problems that cannot be simply solved and solved, I think that there will be the same problems here, so it seems to me that this is an inevitable matter.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:43:42 AM

I like IEO but everyone keeps following the same format. Every exchange transforming into IEO already. So every year new trend set. Last year ICO does failed as now IEO is becoming popular. I hate to say it, but later on people will also complained why the price of the tokens on IEO becoming poor or beyond their brought coins. Take a look on Latoken, some coins in the IEO are now below its ico price. So it depend on the exchange who conduct IEO. If they have reputation more investors will dive but unlike Latoken, forget it. I think they dont screen projects on their exchange as long as those pay them.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:07:01 AM

IEO is a right step at the right direction especially at this time that investors are fed up with ICO, but it should never be seen as a hundred percent guarantee that some project will not fail even after passing through IEO process so we must invest with caution.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

Exchanges will earn their cut in IEO and investor will be still in risk . There is no guarantee that IEO cannot fail or cheat on later stage.
Did not see the exchange listing the scam/worthless coins first and delisting at later stages?

There is actually already people who cheat , as there is maximum you can buy with one account . Lets say your 5 friends create account on binance . Then there is IEO happening and you and your friends buy in , then you pay your friends lets say 10$ + investment money . After IEO they transfer tokens to you . Its called IEO Farming =D Imagine if you have alot of money and do it with 100-200 accounts , you can buy quite load cirkulating supply out like that
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:24:09 AM

IEO way better when The exchange behind that IEO is quit big
just like Binance , bittrex , or Huobi
let say about IEO on latoken or yobit it safe for investing but look at previously history its getting worse the price get down when hit market
I don't think Yobit or Latoken IEO is safe for investing because yobit actually not a reliable exchange and another one Latoken exchange worst because there majority of the IEO project very shit you can check from this link https://latoken.com/ico/ETH
Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:26:49 PM

They are not better, they are giving huge profit, but I cannot say that they are a way better, because I have never seen a person that successfully took part in IEOs by Binance and Huobi. They have just bought these tokens and sold for x10 from ICO price.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

Maybe you are right that IEO is better than ICO! But IEO is not safe enough too. By seeing some successful IEO, did you notice how many exchanges are coming with IEO projects? And most of the exchanges are awful! If investors go through IEO without investigation enough then IEO will become a place for scammers like ICO! Scammers are very smart, so we need to be smarter to avoid IEO scamming! That's why everyone needs to participate only in potential exchanges!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
hirngespenst

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

They are not better, they are giving huge profit, but I cannot say that they are a way better, because I have never seen a person that successfully took part in IEOs by Binance and Huobi. They have just bought these tokens and sold for x10 from ICO price.

That's the real fact! Big exchanges are playing with its supporters and investors! I did not see anyone in Binance and Huobi group who could buy from the Binance Launchpad and Huoibi Prime! It's like Binance and Huobi are buying those IEO tokens and they are selling on exchanges by pumping the price highly! ICO is open for all, but good IEO only for whales! Overall, IEO is not a better option, it is just a new trend and this trend will end very soon!

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
hirngespenst

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:17:17 PM

IEO way better when The exchange behind that IEO is quit big
just like Binance , bittrex , or Huobi
let say about IEO on latoken or yobit it safe for investing but look at previously history its getting worse the price get down when hit market

Bittrex is just an average crypto exchange nowadays! This exchange is getting down to down! And, we don't know yet about their IEO! I don't think Bittrex's IEO will be successful like the Binance or Hubobi! However, Binance and Huboi's IEO were successful and they will be coming with more IEO in the near future! What about Yobit and Latoken? Yobit is a very familiar mid-core scam exchange, Investing in Yobit, Latoken IEO will be the worst decision for anyone! If you follow Latoken's IEO, most of them are shit and very unknown projects! and the good fact is, no one is buying from the Latoken IEOs! DexAge, Alfa Enzo and most of their IEO projects haven't made even 10K USD by 3-4 months! So, Try to avoid these exchanges and lock your eyes on big exchange's IEOs only!

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:28:50 PM

As the prophecy read individual investors will not be allowed to flip and gain high profits, the whales will take all allocations of the market and then will sell to hamsters

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:04:29 PM

IEO is good alright and better than ICO which I agree. However, its a very risky exchange since scammers can join anytime. I believe IEO is not way better than bitcoin and ethereum.

Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:25:51 PM

An IEO depends on having an exchange function as a counterparty. Developers mint the tokens of the project and send them to the exchange, which then sells the tokens to the contributors for Ether. An IEO is a fundraising strategy that implies collaborating with a crypto exchange as a counterpart. The project doesn’t sell tokens to the investors but it sends them to the exchange, which in turn would sell the tokens to individuals. I really think Ieo is way better.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:36:48 PM

Despite the low level of risk for investments, it doesn't mean there cannot be any loss if one invests in IEO. The same strategy deployed by whoever  has been succeeding in UCO, might also be required. Nonetheless, IEOs has been the safest so far.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

IEO is good and at the same time, ICO Is also good, talking about IEO  first, you are right with your observations but very soon, scammers will start operating on scamming people with IEO, ICO started with a good record aswell!! So to me, both is good and I we say none is better than the other.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:06:55 PM

I believe IEO is not way better than bitcoin and ethereum.

Ieo is nothing compare to btc and eth  .  the said cryptos are the base of all crypto related stuffs  .  if btc and eth didnt exist there wont also be ieo's and ico's  .  ieo is only trendy because it is hype by big exchanges but as soon as it subsided   . the state of ieo's will also be like ico and people will start crawling back to cryptos .

IEO is good and at the same time, ICO Is also good, talking about IEO  first, you are right with your observations but very soon, scammers will start operating on scamming people with IEO, ICO started with a good record aswell!! So to me, both is good and I we say none is better than the other.

Ieo is better today/thesedays but ico was better before . if we compare them i can say that ico is already veteran while ieo is just a starter  . we wont know if ieo will soon follow the path of ico's (  i hope not )   .  
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:11:34 PM

Yes, for now the IEO is on the rise, for example, IEOs in the Binance exchange market have always been successfully sold out, so this will increase profits for investors, because we know that the IEO at Binance is the best IEO so far.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:22:03 PM

It is true that I also agree with you with the existence of the IEO which has had a very good impact with the development of new projects because with the IEO it can minimize the possibility of us getting the wrong token because for several years ICO has failed to give trust to many investors because they always give tokens who failed.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:37:16 PM

The only constant thing in life is change. The ICO that so rare now running away from, was once like today's IEO. People might begin to find faults in IEOs with time.
It is presently a safe and profitable means, which you can effectively utilize as an investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: