Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER  (Read 1820 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:10:30 PM

Maybe now we can say that because indeed the IEO itself is still new, but if the scammers are able to imitate and cause the losses of IEO investors to be the same, it will harm many people.
I don’t dispute the fact that there is possibility of fraudulent people to still take advantage of IEO, every system has its own IEO which they might end up discovering pretty soon but hat will be quite difficult with exchanges that are highly respected and secured like Binance, because they have all forms of mechanism in place to guard against this.

But, I cannot really vouch that much for exchanges that are not that popular, they might not have the capacity to guide against this on their own platform.  So, it is now left for the scammer now to choose if he wants to be defrauded or not, and the only way not to be defrauded is make use of big exchanges like the one  I mentioned earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:16:57 PM

Yeah because IEO is already an exchange itself and it is where the coin will be listed and traded. In addition, I feel safer investing into IEOs rather than ICOs because the main project of IEOs is the exchange itself and for the exchange to get popular it should have maintain a good and safe image to the community.

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:39:54 PM

IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you

Now that we know what an IEO entails prior to investment. We will now evaluate how it fairs months after investment. Does it reflect a new positive change needed in the market or just another process with the same end every ICO processes. I believe this is equally a crucial part of the IEO process

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:59:12 PM

Yeah because IEO is already an exchange itself and it is where the coin will be listed and traded. In addition, I feel safer investing into IEOs rather than ICOs because the main project of IEOs is the exchange itself and for the exchange to get popular it should have maintain a good and safe image to the community.

Yes ieo's are backed by exchange but what if the exchange that conducts ieo's are scam ? For now its too early to tell because ieo"s are only starting  . wait till ieo's become really popular , im sure that other crappy exchange will also conduct their own ieo's  . watch out for them  .

IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.

nothing prevents for IEO-projects to conduct a bouty campaign and grow a project community. it won't cost too much and will be very effective.

So far i dont see any campaign related to ieo's but if ever they will do it , i think it will be an instant hit because users feel that they are more safer with ieo's . the cost will depend on the campaign duration and number of participants  .
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

I am also more comfortable investing in the IEO now because it is more secure compared to ICO.
but I also continue to invest in ICO even though I only invest a small amount because some ICOs are still good enough for me.
trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:20:59 PM

In my opinion, I don't really see any differences between IEO and ICO. I basically think IEO is just a renovated form of ICO just to help re-attract investors back into investing into crypto projects. The reason by I think so is that both ICO and IEO are just a crowdfunding tool used to raise funds to support the launched crypto project. 

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:30:09 PM

We can call IEOs as ICO 2.0. They are supervised by the exchanges and that should guarantee that investors won`t be scammed. It does not guarantee and ROI , as we can see with the latest example with Bittrex conducted IEO - VBK which was sold out in 10 seconds. After listing it`s price is -25% vs IEO price.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:57:53 PM

I think the IEO time will end soon. All menbshe people want to invest in an IEE. IEO does not look transparent and honest. Other people really do not like it.
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:05:44 PM

IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you
Also there is a one very good point, even if you're investing by cryptocurrency you need to be a KYC verified user, so that's mean the exchange is probably regulated in some way - so investor also in some way may be protected.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:07:08 PM

With the IEO, we can choose ways to invest in new tokens with very little risk so we lose our money without getting anything like what many ICO tokens have done so far we have been hurt a lot, but with the IEO giving a little fresh wind to filter many investors to enter crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:13:19 PM

Definitely IEO is better than ICO. IEO is an upgrade or an improvement version of ICO, which is bridging the gaps seen in ICO. Before an IEO is launched, the exchange platform makes sure that the necessary informations regarding the team members of the project are obtained to assure their users that it is a legit project and they are safe to invest in the project. IEO is the solution to eliminate scam crypto projects.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:15:55 PM

You are right, but I think every newly introduced thing have to benefit first before any complain. So I believe we're all enjoying the starting stages of IEO hope it works for long periods of time with more increase to the market.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.

nothing prevents for IEO-projects to conduct a bouty campaign and grow a project community. it won't cost too much and will be very effective.
Most of the IEO don’t have any signature/bounty campaign but they still get a huge number of investors I don’t know if its real or not. IEO-projects makes ICO more on risk, now let’s see if the scammers can still scam people despite of this kind of regulations. IEO is better than ICO right now, im not sure in the future.
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:34:12 AM

In my opinion, I don't really see any differences between IEO and ICO. I basically think IEO is just a renovated form of ICO just to help re-attract investors back into investing into crypto projects. The reason by I think so is that both ICO and IEO are just a crowdfunding tool used to raise funds to support the launched crypto project. 

I guess the main difference is an exchange vetting the project before conducting the IEO, this should, in theory, increase the number of quality projects getting funded in the long run.
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:36:26 AM

Most of the IEO don’t have any signature/bounty campaign but they still get a huge number of investors I don’t know if its real or not. IEO-projects makes ICO more on risk, now let’s see if the scammers can still scam people despite of this kind of regulations. IEO is better than ICO right now, im not sure in the future.

A mix would be better maybe?  Still concentrate on building the community and then do an IEO?  The better ones should still be concerned with the long-term life span of their projects.
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:13:50 AM

I don't know specific about IEO good or not and better than ICO but always all of IEO listing on greatest exchange market always sold out just few second, how to know good or not after listing on exchange market.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:25:00 AM

You are right, but I think every newly introduced thing have to benefit first before any complain. So I believe we're all enjoying the starting stages of IEO hope it works for long periods of time with more increase to the market.
This phase is becoming more stable as most IEO projects have great success. I think this is very similar to the first phase of ICO and surely we can earn a lot of profits this year so list the best projects to invest because the IEO will make us profit bigger. In fact, if the project has a large community, keep that coin for a long-term goal because that price increase will help our lives.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:34:50 AM

IEO came at the right time, just as the people are having a hard time finding the right project to invest if ICO still that profitable and safe to invest, I doubt if investors will be paying so much attention to IEO, they felt it's presence, because of it';s continued run of success.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:01:51 AM

While an IEO is in its infancy, each held tokensale becomes an event, attracts the attention of investors. As a result the prices of tokens soar due to the fact that demand far exceeds supply. With the development of this technology and the mass conduction of the IEOs, the hype will subside and I think the IEO will face the same problems as the ICO.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:23:03 AM

yeah actually the idea is better. like we dont need to make kyc and share our private information each time. but on the ther hand, participating the ieos is quite harder comparing with icos because of the bots
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: