Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never give up  (Read 16384 times)
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:58:17 PM

Well i am glad you have found your hardrives to get access to your lost funds even though you have missed at least two all time highs of the rise in the price of bitcoin. But don't worry as bitcoin will definitely rise again in the near future especially when a Bitcoin-ETF is finally approved. so hold your bitcoins and don't give up because it could go for a long time before it rises all high again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:25:49 AM

Giving up on this slowly recovering market is not a nice idea. If we never give up during the huge dip maybe we must not give up this time because the market is now slowly recovering and I believe that it will maybe continue to rise soon. I think the best thing to do this time is to wait and prepare for a good strategy to earn.
Never give up in pursuit of profit because now it's proven. Bitcoin has reached USD 4,000 and this clearly provides benefits for traders who buy when the price of USD 3,300 and prices are guaranteed to rise again.
So from that optimistic becomes the main factor in the business so that when prices go down there is no term surrender, even dare to increase capital to add to the coins they have.

No, sometimes you have to give up to be able to fight another day. It doesn't mean you'd give up entirely though. The market has the tendency to draw you into it and make you greedy. There are times when you just have to say i've had enough for today and then stand up snd leave. Being aggressive all the time is something that can be attributed to greed which isn't very smart when you deal in this kind of market.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:11:00 AM

Giving up on this slowly recovering market is not a nice idea. If we never give up during the huge dip maybe we must not give up this time because the market is now slowly recovering and I believe that it will maybe continue to rise soon. I think the best thing to do this time is to wait and prepare for a good strategy to earn.
Never give up in pursuit of profit because now it's proven. Bitcoin has reached USD 4,000 and this clearly provides benefits for traders who buy when the price of USD 3,300 and prices are guaranteed to rise again.
So from that optimistic becomes the main factor in the business so that when prices go down there is no term surrender, even dare to increase capital to add to the coins they have.

No, sometimes you have to give up to be able to fight another day. It doesn't mean you'd give up entirely though. The market has the tendency to draw you into it and make you greedy. There are times when you just have to say i've had enough for today and then stand up snd leave. Being aggressive all the time is something that can be attributed to greed which isn't very smart when you deal in this kind of market.
I like your point there, give up sometimes it is not mean that you've never come back just like you are having a break for a while.
Sometimes we need to take a break not just because we stopped. The reason behind is just taking a break and wait for the market to recover. Isn't a bad decision if you do those things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:54:42 PM

It is advisable not to ever give up on bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency coin, bitcoin started with as low as not upto $1 per token and in some years it was around $4000 and more per token, this means the tendency of bitcion doing times 5 of this in some years to come is 80% possible, and with the current state of cryptocurrency in which multitude of people all over the world are getting to know much more about crypto and most have already started investing aswell, this also is another good sign cryptocurrency is here to stay. So when we are talking about crypto, we are definitely talking about bitcoin which we all know as the king of all other coins currently.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:47:18 PM

I wish I also know crypto back in those years not just laying around and doing nothing.
At least you still found out your old wallet and files manage to gain your crypto back and earn money from your early work in crypto.
At least you still get what you work for back in those years .
Yes.Your efforts in the past will never be a waste and has more chances that will give you huge profits in the years to come.So keep on believing in bitcoin and keep holding your coins because once a bull run starts,you will be surprised with big gains.And only those who keep holding their coins will be the one in fortune.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

Giving up is not a good idea because the market has shown great resistance to the long bear market since the beginning of the year. The market is slowly recovering and it is a good sign to all holders to be extra patient and perhaps devise new strategies to earn more by buying more of the valuable coins since they are still selling at relatively low prices.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:23:32 PM

You have already seen the capacity of cryptocurrency to reached the highest price you cannot imagine and have almost loss it all when the password was gone several years ago so what more waiting for another months or years for the blooming of the market again?And besides the 2017 hype is just a small movement for what bitcoin and all altcoins may have in future.we are just talking 6 years here from 2013 to 2019 so what do you think in 2030 if the mass adoption had already happens?
I'm sure that bitcoin price will increase so much by this time, it's still a new technology and it should give it the time to grow more. In just 10 years from the bitcoin's creation, we saw a huge increase of price, like something unacceptable. Personally, I didn't think that bitcoin will increase too much and cross 15k$, but it did it in 2017 and it was an awesome year. So people shouldn't give up about bitcoin and even for other crypto, we should believe in them and to be just patient.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:43:09 AM

Bitcoin will definitely rise because it has got all the capabilities to do so. One of the greatest lessons I learned before joining crypto is the essence of exercising patience in crypto. The fact is, crypto is not a one way trend, there are periods of bear market and periods of bull market. Bear markets allows investors to buy more and bull market is when to sell to make profit. Don't expert profit when the bull market comes if you don't seize the opportunity of this bear market to buy more at cheap prices.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:33:00 AM

You will get your success if you keep trying and hard working, never give up with almost trouble do you faced and keep go on how many time you failed with your investment and bounty campaign project.
No matter how you work on it, cause if doesn't for you, it surely never be in you. That is what I've learn from my previous jobs and I just like to share it in here.
Yes, difficulties and trials is a part of our life and a learning experience by then. From those experience we decide if this is the right place for or it won't. If that would be our destiny them it will be given to us at the right time and at the place.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:02:35 AM

For sure the price of the bitcoin will increase again so don't worry for that to those peoplewho are worry right now. Don't give up noq because bitcoin will rise the value and 20k dollars will see again for the second time around.
There is no "SURE" things in this crypto world. We can expect the price will back to the moon again and probably break the ATH price record but we can assure people that it will happen. It can be something misleading once it is not happening as what you say. You can be blamed by any person if you say like that but the fact does not like what you said to them.
Assurance is just an imaginary word or an illusion on the crypto market, there is no one that has the ability to know what will happen to Bitcoin or other Crypto Currencies price in the future. This industry is powered by speculators and speculations because it is decentralized and no one controls it the price is very volatile and tend to fluctuate without notice. Bitcoin might reach a new all-time high in the future but no one knows when it will happen. Cool

I have some coins who sold when the bitcoin is very low and when price of the bitcoin rise I feel happy and sad. Happy because we can earn money but sad because I lost the opportunity to become millionaire but Im still blessed to working to the bitcoin and looking for more decades to work to crypto.
What do you work for crypto? By the signature campaign? I can say that you are not working to crypto, you are working to advertise the project in the signature. I can even say that it is not a job, dont rely on it to earn money.
LOL, that guy does not know what he is doing and he is calling signature campaign or other social media campaigns as "work", I can't get it what he is talking about "working to crypto"? Huh

i hope you can find your hardrive sooner or later.
It seems that you did not read the whole story.
How that Hero member posting replies without reading the whole post of OP, LMAO Cheesy
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:03:12 AM

It is advisable not to ever give up on bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency coin, bitcoin started with as low as not upto $1 per token and in some years it was around $4000 and more per token, this means the tendency of bitcion doing times 5 of this in some years to come is 80% possible, and with the current state of cryptocurrency in which multitude of people all over the world are getting to know much more about crypto and most have already started investing aswell, this also is another good sign cryptocurrency is here to stay. So when we are talking about crypto, we are definitely talking about bitcoin which we all know as the king of all other coins currently.
Yes and consider market now slowly but surely taking a recovery in terms of its market price. Meaning there were still a lot of investors believing on the btc and other altcoins. This is why I agree with the OP and this reply to never give up and instead risk now in order to earn in the near future.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:59:00 AM

Giving up is not a good idea because the market has shown great resistance to the long bear market since the beginning of the year. The market is slowly recovering and it is a good sign to all holders to be extra patient and perhaps devise new strategies to earn more by buying more of the valuable coins since they are still selling at relatively low prices.
Who is optimistic and believes that bitcoin will go up and keep on not being sold, now it can smile and profits appear before the eyes.
Bitcoin prices continue to rise steadily, exactly the same as predictions that 2019 is the rise of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. I estimate the end of the year the price can reach USD 6,000, because today the price has reached USD 4,990.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:24:24 AM

Regret always comes last, just like the time when bitcoin reached its highest point, I felt unbelief, and I was optimistic that I could be even higher. Finally I lost the big moment at that time.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:44:33 AM

Who is optimistic and believes that bitcoin will go up and keep on not being sold, now it can smile and profits appear before the eyes.
Bitcoin prices continue to rise steadily, exactly the same as predictions that 2019 is the rise of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. I estimate the end of the year the price can reach USD 6,000, because today the price has reached USD 4,990.
Definitely, we are smiling now, even those who bought higher than the current price are already smiling as this pump gives a big hope for them.
The price increase happen in just a short period, therefore if this will continue it's not impossible that we will witness a new ATH.

STUDENTCOIN