Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mdayonliner - Are you the new owner of this account?  (Read 1409 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:06:20 PM

Don't anyone dare to tell the Village Idiot that the red trust thingy is clickable and shows what the trust is for. No fun in that.

Don't refer to the pharmacist in that way. He said he's heard others call it cardboard "city" ..towns are too provincial

Just keep on topic and answer the questions in your own words if you like or don't. I don't like people twisting out of things on their "interpretation" of someone elses  "explanation".

So take it slow, and answer my questions in your own words or just keep insisting you're smart whilst there are multiple instances of you being destroyed by me in debate all over the forum. I actually like using your quotes to strengthen my own statements now. You have been useful so far. thanks. I miss you actually. Although that's not to say fox pup is not a worthy replacement. Brings back great memories of having you both at the same time.....nom nom nom

I see only HandC red feedback. I (as yet) have not excluded him since although he may directly support proven scumbags on to DT there may be an unknown reason that as yet I am not privy to. I am far less happy about him supporting imbeciles accusing me of making stupid posts (by applying 10 merits) that will not present even one example they care to debate. However, I still want to give admins the benefit of the doubt else this board is clearly fucked.

Now, I have heard there is something you can add to the end of the url to see the page as if you include DT on your trust list. What is that now?

Even then a full explanation is better than a snippet in those little boxes.

If those red trusting do not wish to offer their full side of it then fair enough.  I find those that are not willing to discuss things often lack confidence in their decisions.

Perhaps the accused can shine some clarity on their apparent crimes.

I see someone doxxed poor old MDOL. Perhaps some different snaps for the escrow services website might be in order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:24:10 PM

Although that's not to say fox pup is not a worthy replacement. Brings back great memories of having you both at the same time.....nom nom nom
Well, I'm glad it was at least good for you - I didn't feel a thing. Sad And stop derailing threads you're not involved in.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:31:41 PM

Although that's not to say fox pup is not a worthy replacement. Brings back great memories of having you both at the same time.....nom nom nom
Well, I'm glad it was at least good for you - I didn't feel a thing. Sad And stop derailing threads you're not involved in.

Not involved in? actions of DT and mods concern the entire board. They have wide implications and can set precedents.

Derailing by asking direct questions relating to the OP? haha

Please stop stalking me if you care so little for me haha

Imagine the attention that you pay the people who you do care about .... lol

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:39:26 PM
Merited by hilariousandco (3)

Is there something I am missing in this instance? if so fill me in?
Yes, most likely you are missing few thread. It would be help you to understand full story.
1. You think I am a scammer? mdayonliner's reputation
2. S_Therapist = mdayonliner
3. [Evidences]S_Therapist can not be mdayonliner.

Take your time to read it. For your information, no one tagged yet for Alt account. Read these three thread then you will get point why they got tag.

To be honest, really I was tried avoid reply on this thread but eventually I failed to control myself. I really don't like to use bad language and don't like to hear any bad language from others as well. If I reply constructive answer then mdayonliner will think I am attacking him. However this thread really diverted another way. Honestly I don't see any point of this thread why mdayonliner opened it. I missed both of your post from main topic, most likely both of your discussion has been deleted. Your main fact is,
Are you the new owner of this account?
. Most likely Talkstar want to mean account hacked, sold or changed hand. Am I right? At least I will not believe that account has been changed hand. Any hacker will not target red trusted account or anyone will not buy. So there is no question about change hand. If I am not wrong Talkstar just did fun with you. So I am not sure about intention of this tread. Perhaps once again you have tried to get attention from community to reconsider your feedback's.

However, I want to leave my honest review about mdayonliner account. Don't think that I am attacking you, you are not my enemy and no one here as well. I will not talk about your other feedback regarding Ponzi scheme because I am not fully aware about your previews story. I will talk about your main feedback from hilariousetc. You got first tag for tried to escrow 20BTC. Basically you did mistake in my opinion, because that time your rank and reputation wasn't enough to escrow 20BTC. In a result you got tag and lost your current reputation that you was earned by contribution. And you had not accepted it easily. After 3 moth of get tag you have opened a thread You think I am a scammer. You just wait three moth and you tried to remove your feedback very fast. And you made more argument with marlboroza and got another tag. Starting on your thread you have wrote,
(I don't care about marlboroza's one coz it basically repeated hilari's psychology)
Really it was necessary to present like this?

My main point is you have lack of patience and you always tried to prove yourself right and tried to prove taggers wrong. Obviously you can defend your self, but you have to accept what was wrong. You had not chosen way of apology and you had chosen way to prove yourself right. Your criticism is changed peoples mind.

Honestly I thought perhaps hilariousandco will reconsider his feedback after few days. I guess hilariousandco also thought same like. If I am not wrong your criticism and wrong argument force hilariousandco to change his mind. You made more argument and criticism instead of wait with patience and write with apology.

However seems marlboroza revise his feedback. But I don't think you need explain everywhere your tag is wrong. That means you always tried to prove you right. If you continue this kind of behavior then I don't think any DT will reconsider their feedback.

Apologize for broken English.  

It is normal for the elderly to accept the head of the children to get it, There is no other way than to accept whatever you do.
I am not aware about you before made this thread. I just want to say, your English is better than me. And you are trying your best to write broken English especially on this thread. Somehow you are alt of someone in my opinion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:07:48 PM

Coolcryptovator - thanks for background will take a look.

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:28:55 AM

Apologize for broken English.
Note: I am sorry for my poor English. I request everyone to help others. Everyone should donate some time for other's learning.
Just kidding. Nothing personal.

Retina's broken english seems to be done objectively. He writes better english sometimes.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: