Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's prepare for the worst  (Read 2428 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 06:56:38 PM

I don't think that we are currently are having situation that would need preparation for the worst case scenario. Still every good investor and trader has a back up plan and escape strategy for rainy days. But I don't expect some deep dump and bigger problem on the market so I don't think this will be necessary

As long as there is no "fair price", crypto will remain completely unpredictable

Many posters at first had been seriously thinking that Bitcoin couldn't crash below 6k as that was considered the ultimate lower limit determined by the profitability of mining. I don't know if the real mining costs (averaged) were close to that figure but we crashed almost two times below 6k without taking into account this consideration (and then Bitcoin miners started to sell out their mining rigs for the lack of profits)

In this way, any price is speculative or even random (think a random walk here). It is not determined by real use and adoption which would prevent sudden dumps, and as such there is nothing that could potentially arrest "the worst case scenario" if it is set to happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:43:20 PM

For me, there is no difference - is Bitcoin 4000 now worth it, or can it cost $ 2,500 in a month or one and a half, I am a long-term investor and at the moment is set up exclusively for a long wait. I am ready to wait a few years if need be. No negative news can shake me in my intention.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:57:22 PM

For me, there is no difference - is Bitcoin 4000 now worth it, or can it cost $ 2,500 in a month or one and a half, I am a long-term investor and at the moment is set up exclusively for a long wait. I am ready to wait a few years if need be. No negative news can shake me in my intention.
It doesn't matter for long term holders. And this should be the attitude of most long term holders and I think everyone is learning to not depend with such news, FUD or anything that can change our way of making decision.

I think you created this thread so the people will be panic, there is a lot of thread who are saying bad feedbacks about bitcoin and you what we do that we ignore it because it can't help to the bitcoin. Look tje price now is for sure you will say to yourself oh wrong prediction to the bitcoin price because now is $4000 .
People who love to spread FUD are everywhere. It's better to ignore people who do this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

Those that has made it very big has the same mind you have and the wise investor said "buying when others are fearful and sell when they are greed is the best investment process" if you can keep holding no matter what happened to the market there is no way you will not make it because the good bitcoin price is still yet to come.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:06:54 PM

Any serious fall in the market will not be tolerated easily am sure such will hit the market hard that it might become unbearable for everybody and nobody will want to hear that To me i think that huge downfall is really impossible

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:11:45 AM

Those that has made it very big has the same mind you have and the wise investor said "buying when others are fearful and sell when they are greed is the best investment process" if you can keep holding no matter what happened to the market there is no way you will not make it because the good bitcoin price is still yet to come

If I'm not mistaken, that wise investor was Warren Buffett

But you should keep in mind that blindly buying something in the down market is no guarantee of success. On the contrary, it is in fact a recipe for disaster. What Warren Buffett meant is that valuable assets in such a market are heavily oversold and undervalued, so you can buy them really cheap, that's true indeed, but valuable asset is not equal any asset. Thus, you should first find such an asset and distinguish it from other assets, i.e. do what every wise investor does all the time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: