Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteCurrency 1337 Wallet Update Stake Reports, Resouce Page NEW Listings  (Read 3730 times)
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 03:10:49 AM

Hope this coin goes up and stays up! 

Hello paramind22,

I think Elite made a wise choice with its listing on Unnamed Exchange and should help with its value.  It is where I obtained my Elite when I wanted a Black Drogon.  I think a great deal of volume of Elite is moving through Unnamed Exchange.  So hopefully the price will rise, which is something I want since I am staking Elite that I have purchased on Unnamed Exchange!!  I love the Elite game and this time I won't forget to give the link https://discord.gg/eb34nY8.

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:07:40 PM

The foldingathome contest just ended. Prizes have been sent out.

Congrats to all the winners!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 10:25:25 PM

Hello paramind22,

I think Elite made a wise choice with its listing on Unnamed Exchange and should help with its value.  It is where I obtained my Elite when I wanted a Black Drogon.  I think a great deal of volume of Elite is moving through Unnamed Exchange.  So hopefully the price will rise, which is something I want since I am staking Elite that I have purchased on Unnamed Exchange!!  I love the Elite game and this time I won't forget to give the link https://discord.gg/eb34nY8.

Cheers,

Waya

The game is great for in the discord but it would be even better if there is a platform where games can be created and Elite coins used as a currency to buy avatars, in game weapons etc... It will give Elite a use case and may even attract some gamers over to Elite. Don't get me wrong discord games are great but its only targeted to people that use discord. A gaming platform would be a lot better.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:12:41 PM

Hello paramind22,

Cheers,

Waya

The game is great for in the discord but it would be even better if there is a platform where games can be created and Elite coins used as a currency to buy avatars, in game weapons etc... It will give Elite a use case and may even attract some gamers over to Elite. Don't get me wrong discord games are great but its only targeted to people that use discord. A gaming platform would be a lot better.

+1
waya

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 06:42:10 PM

Hello All,

I want to update people on the game in Random Events, https://discord.gg/eb34nY8, there have been some very nice changes.  On the shop, you can buy in all 5 rounds, so for me, that means 5 chests which gives me 5 chances to get a snake per each shop.  And you can work with all 5 rounds on the Fairy as well.  Think about it, you can get fully loaded on Living Crystals in one go.  I think these changes have made the game way more exciting and enjoyable!!

Cheers,

Waya

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 11:34:12 PM

Here is another exchange possibility.

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

https://www.altilly.com/page/addasset

nappsuelze

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:14:25 AM

Here is another exchange possibility.

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

https://www.altilly.com/page/addasset

Yeah, devs are aware but also tired with altilly.
Remember when they promised free listing for cryptopia coins after the hack. We applied and followed up several times but they never came through.

crytohorder

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:07:55 PM

i mean forget them. Cool
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 09:47:19 PM

Is there any chance that Elite could switch over to a token? I am seeing many projects now days that are ERC20 tokens and are working on gaming and as that is the plan here, I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to switch over. We can still have staking like we see with most ERC20 tokens and other tokens and I'm sure that by switching more developments can be done and even people in the community could create their own games.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
waya

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 08:40:27 PM

Is there any chance that Elite could switch over to a token? I am seeing many projects now days that are ERC20 tokens and are working on gaming and as that is the plan here, I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to switch over. We can still have staking like we see with most ERC20 tokens and other tokens and I'm sure that by switching more developments can be done and even people in the community could create their own games.

Hello,

Why would Elite, the great coin it is, switch to be an erc20 token??  The cost of gas is a cost-prohibitive feature of the erc20 token lately.  The amount of effort to swap over to a new format would be exceptionally trying to reach all users.  Users like myself would revolt at the very idea of the devs doing this!! And please explain to me why the users need to have an erc20 token to make their own game as opposed to the coin it is.  Just because there is a trend to do something, doesn't mean it is right for everyone.  It is like the old saying, if everyone jumps off of the bridge are you going to follow??  I hope and believe Elite will not do this!!

Cheers,

Waya

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 09:53:05 PM

Hello,

Why would Elite, the great coin it is, switch to be an erc20 token??  The cost of gas is a cost-prohibitive feature of the erc20 token lately.  The amount of effort to swap over to a new format would be exceptionally trying to reach all users.  Users like myself would revolt at the very idea of the devs doing this!! And please explain to me why the users need to have an erc20 token to make their own game as opposed to the coin it is.  Just because there is a trend to do something, doesn't mean it is right for everyone.  It is like the old saying, if everyone jumps off of the bridge are you going to follow??  I hope and believe Elite will not do this!!

Cheers,

Waya

The problem is that there is hardly any value for this coin. Yes it is a trend that will become the future my friend. A lot of coins will eventually die with their own chains and if there is no demand for the coin how can it survive? I have been with this project from the start and still I don't see much interest in it, just look at this thread, its basically silent in here for the past year with no activity apart from a few posting every now and then. Sometimes there needs to be change even if its following a trend that will one day be the norm. Yes I understand the gas fees are high etc... but I'm sure that will all be sorted out in the near future. It was just an idea anyway and if the devs want to stay as the coin is I'm happy with that but as I said I don't see much value for this coin unless we see some developments. 

crytohorder

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:12:38 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 03:52:04 AM by crytohorder

it is up a 150% from a year ago let it be. Huh
crytohorder

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:24:52 AM

not to bitcoins 400% so.
crytohorder

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:25:21 AM

small but mighty  Grin.
crytohorder

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:42:10 AM

TNT comes in small package's. Cool
crytohorder

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:56:49 AM

work no play makes jack dull boy.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 07:10:44 PM

Hello,

Cheers,

Waya

The problem is that there is hardly any value for this coin. Yes it is a trend that will become the future my friend. A lot of coins will eventually die with their own chains and if there is no demand for the coin how can it survive? I have been with this project from the start and still I don't see much interest in it, just look at this thread, its basically silent in here for the past year with no activity apart from a few posting every now and then. Sometimes there needs to be change even if its following a trend that will one day be the norm. Yes I understand the gas fees are high etc... but I'm sure that will all be sorted out in the near future. It was just an idea anyway and if the devs want to stay as the coin is I'm happy with that but as I said I don't see much value for this coin unless we see some developments. 

I think if it keeps a steady eye on gaming, it will stay alive and succeed.  It's doing better than many coins after the last three years.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 10:21:01 PM

Hello,

Cheers,

Waya

I think if it keeps a steady eye on gaming, it will stay alive and succeed.  It's doing better than many coins after the last three years.

Yes I agree that Elite has done a great job as most coins from years ago have gone down or have died. My post was just a suggestion to gain more exposure but I see everyone is against this which is fine by me as I have been supporting Elite from the start and still continue to stake so I'm happy either way. Crypto and gaming have just barely got going and I do see a future with both of them coming together and I do hope that Elite can be part of this.

nappsuelze

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:56:15 AM

New Elite Giveaway:
http://twitter.com/elitecurrency/status/1349270415055736832

nappsuelze

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:20:47 PM

We are giving away another game: https://twitter.com/elitecurrency/status/1371164286287015941

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: