Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency ✅ OWN ONION & OWN Your PRIVACY ✅ ENTER  (Read 6300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
f69

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:30:03 PM

Has the command "maxconnections=" become deprecated in the new wallet V 2.0.x?
I want to limit my connections to 16 but it seems not to work anymore. Some hint for me?
If you want to limit connections to 16, you should download the 2.0.1 wallet, like me. He does it automatically, while i remember with the 2.0.0 wallet i got close to 40 connections.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:13:09 PM

I haven't updated to the new wallet yet (too busy) but I just want to say how awesome it is that the DeepOnion team was able to release version 2.0.1 so quickly after a few users reported that 2.0.0 wasn't working properly for them. That's how good this team is.
DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Own ONION - Own Your PRIVACY

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:43:01 PM

Has the command "maxconnections=" become deprecated in the new wallet V 2.0.x?
I want to limit my connections to 16 but it seems not to work anymore. Some hint for me?
Command is still there (just tested)
after adding the below directive
maxconnections=16
you need to restart the wallet
to get it work.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   Media  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  You can register here  |  Download DeepOnion Wallet
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

Kucoin Deposites\Withdrawals enabled again.
https://www.kucoin.com/assets/coin/ONION

Happy Trading guys

DeepVault Certificate

atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:27:51 PM

I haven't updated to the new wallet yet (too busy) but I just want to say how awesome it is that the DeepOnion team was able to release version 2.0.1 so quickly after a few users reported that 2.0.0 wasn't working properly for them. That's how good this team is.
I fully agree - the team is great. To be honest, there were doubts a year ago that the project is able to develop dynamically against the background of a falling market. Especially after the six-month postponement of DeepSend. However, I admit that I was wrong. The project has a great future Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:43:09 PM

I am still not fixed the wrong balance, I guess I better wait until the 2.0.2 comes then just install that version. However, the wallet keeps staking even with the wrong balance.

Alter101

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:00:43 PM

I am still not fixed the wrong balance, I guess I better wait until the 2.0.2 comes then just install that version. However, the wallet keeps staking even with the wrong balance.
I haven't any problems with my balance but yeah, think the best way to solve it - just wait for the new version.
miner@coins

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:38:07 PM

I haven't any problems with my balance but yeah, think the best way to solve it - just wait for the new version.

I have returned to version 1.8.1 and are waiting for the 2.0.2 version. See if the wallet balance is displayed incorrectly.
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:48:56 AM

I have returned to version 1.8.1 and are waiting for the 2.0.2 version. See if the wallet balance is displayed incorrectly.

Deeper suggested to another person with same problem (incorrect balance) to submit a support ticket. You may wnt to wait for 2.0.2 but if it still fails you might want to give that a try. DeepOnion team aims to please Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:26:10 AM

You know in latest update we got HD wallets feature, but HD wallet cant be imported.
it should be created from scratch.
You can create new wallet.dat and you will see HD enabled icon Smiley

That is how i updated. Just started new wallet, it created new wallet.dat and i imported priv key from old wallet:)

here you can read more about hd wallets
https://coinsutra.com/hd-wallets-deterministic-wallet/

DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:30:33 AM

DeepOnion team looks for translators for the new modern code based DeepOnion texts.

You can help us on the translations there is also bounty available learn  more at

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/modern-2-0-1-codebase-deeponion-translators-needed.42217/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   Media  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  You can register here  |  Download DeepOnion Wallet
TroubleBuddy

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:40:07 AM

Reward depends on quality evaluation? How much onions for top notch translation?
miner@coins

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:26:23 PM

Deeper suggested to another person with same problem (incorrect balance) to submit a support ticket. You may wnt to wait for 2.0.2 but if it still fails you might want to give that a try. DeepOnion team aims to please Smiley

If 2.0.2 still has this problem, I plan to use the following method:
Since the 1.8.1 version shows the correct balance, the following work is done on the 1.8.1 version:
1: First enable a new wallet in version 1.8.1.
2: Transfer the coins in the 1.8.1 wallet with coins into the newly enabled 1.8.1 version of the wallet.
3: Upgrade the wallet software to the 2.0.X version, and update the wallet.dat file in the 2.0.x version with the wallet.dat after the 1.8.1 version.
If you still can't, then seek the help of the development team.
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:27:53 PM

as some of you know femaly singer joined forum and wish make song for deeponion.
you can suggest your ideas
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/looking-for-song-ideas-for-deep-onion-parody.42270/

Alter101

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:22:23 PM

as some of you know femaly singer joined forum and wish make song for deeponion.
you can suggest your ideas
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/looking-for-song-ideas-for-deep-onion-parody.42270/
Haven't any ideas for song but think it's really nice idea Smiley We need another hits like previous DeepOnion song (still hear it in my head) Cheesy 
f69

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:25:14 PM

Since the 1.8.1 version shows the correct balance, the following work is done on the 1.8.1 version:
2: Transfer the coins in the 1.8.1 wallet with coins into the newly enabled 1.8.1 version of the wallet.
3: Upgrade the wallet software to the 2.0.X version, and update the wallet.dat file in the 2.0.x version with the wallet.dat after the 1.8.1 version.

I use Windows 10 and both when i downloaded the 2.0.0 wallet and the 2.0.1 wallet i had no problems with my coin balance. I switched to the 2.0.1 wallet because with 2.0.0 i immediately had an orphan staking. I know it has some problems but for me the 2.0.1 wallet it seems to work properly, i had the staking reported in Deeponion's blockchain explorer.
DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:29:01 PM

Reward depends on quality evaluation? How much onions for top notch translation?
contributions  will be evaluated by bounty moderator. It will be vary depend on the quality of the fixes you can contact moderator bykardinal
here is the moderator list https://deeponion.org/community/moderators/

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:29:26 PM

Dude relax no use planning before the wallet is out. 2.0.2 has been in testing for a while and everything seem to be working fine. The devs were testing it at the official pool for three days now without issues: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onionpool-org-updated-to-2-0-1-wallet.42216/
I wonder if KuCoin is also using 2.0.2?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dontrundll32

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:17:44 PM

I know there are some problems yet to be solved but I must say that I am very satisfied with the new Wallet 2.0.1 both for the design and simplicity but above all for the speed of network synchronization and for connections to the nodes. It will be thanks to the new base code but I think the improvement achieved is remarkable. Congratulations to the developers and good work.

Same here, I always like the designs DeepOnion team comes up with, not only for the wallet but for all products/platforms like site or deepvault.
But that speed of network sync, dayum I'm eager to have that on my machine up and running live Smiley!
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:44:47 PM

Kucoin Deposites\Withdrawals enabled again.
https://www.kucoin.com/assets/coin/ONION

Happy Trading guys

DeepVault Certificate
That's good. Does this mean that Kucoin has upgraded to version 2.0.1 or is it still in the previous version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: