Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency ✅ OWN ONION & OWN Your PRIVACY ✅ ENTER  (Read 6297 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Own ONION - Own Your PRIVACY

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:07:43 AM

Kucoin Deposites\Withdrawals enabled again.
https://www.kucoin.com/assets/coin/ONION

Happy Trading guys

DeepVault Certificate
That's good. Does this mean that Kucoin has upgraded to version 2.0.1 or is it still in the previous version?
Kucoin uses new Modern Codebased DeepOnion but we are not sure which version they use either 2.0.0 or 2.0.1
You can ask their support and find out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   Media  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  You can register here  |  Download DeepOnion Wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:45:51 AM

when can we expect an iOS wallet release? is there even a plan to develop one?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
dontrundll32

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:48:44 AM

Well, that's great! Kucoin is quite good when in comes to keeping up with updates and stuff.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:18:42 PM

There was a plan for an official wallet but now dev's time is packed with other tasks. Try SatoWallet or PolisPay for ios. Many users praised SatoWallet but I didn't use it. Join the community and ask for an official ios wallet. If a lot of users push it hopefully the devs will make it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:24:54 PM

There was a plan for an official wallet but now dev's time is packed with other tasks. Try SatoWallet or PolisPay for ios. Many users praised SatoWallet but I didn't use it. Join the community and ask for an official ios wallet. If a lot of users push it hopefully the devs will make it.

I'm using SatoWallet, and can confirm that is working well, but I will feel safer to keep them on an official iOS wallet

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Sabrin

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:03:31 PM

good
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

Installed & synced 2.0.1 and Now few hundred coins are missing. What to do Now?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:16:34 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 05:48:52 PM by bizul

I'm using SatoWallet, and can confirm that is working well, but I will feel safer to keep them on an official iOS wallet
Of course nothing beats an official wallet. You can always use a tiny device to run the desktop wallet. It's available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Debian, Raspberry pi and other operating systems.

It's a known issue. There is a fix but it's easier for novice users to use the previous wallet until it is fixed. There is a new update which is being tested for the past 4 days but not yet released.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
f69

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Of course nothing beats an official wallet. You can always use a tiny device to run the desktop wallet. It's available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Debian, Raspberry pi and other operating systems.

It's a known issue. There is a fix but it's easier for novice users to use the previous wallet until it is fixed. There is a new update which is being tested for the past 4 days but not yet released.
You need to be patient and wait for the new wallet to be released. Wink
dontrundll32

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:20:13 PM

Btw I never delete current wallet files when installing a new one. Usually I have two previous working releases on my machine, just to be on the safe side Smiley. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but just bringing that to attention. It's faster to roll back to previous release without going through the whole download-and-sync process.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:27:40 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 10:35:14 PM by escapefrom3dom

raise a ticket to unveil the details:
https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/open

shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:01:26 AM

Kucoin Deposites\Withdrawals enabled again.
https://www.kucoin.com/assets/coin/ONION

Happy Trading guys

DeepVault Certificate

Well, that's great! Kucoin is quite good when in comes to keeping up with updates and stuff.
Thanks for the info. I love trading my onion in kucoin. This sounds a very good news to all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:12:37 AM

DeepOnion team looks for translators for the new modern code based DeepOnion texts.

You can help us on the translations there is also bounty available learn  more at

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/modern-2-0-1-codebase-deeponion-translators-needed.42217/

In the same way, we need to find for new developers to join the DeepOnion and create code faster with many more hands rather than a few! since DeepOnion is open source available to the public now.

monocolor (OP)

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 05:32:13 AM

5/20/2019
This thread locked due to fact deeperx account is now unbanned You can continue following amazing DeepOnion updates from
the URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: