Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:21:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2626 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

When you don't know what coin you are investing on then you will face losses,even if the coin is cheap or expensive we need to only buy when we have enough research on that project.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:49:42 AM

Dissapointing is depends on you, if you saw the coin was shitcoins so it's simple don't invest it. Many people still until mow are taking risk to invest to shitcoins because they believe they will get profit still on that kinds of coins. But most of the people and even me I really like to invest to the potential coin. Investing to shitcoins is not bad because that is their money and they have freedom to choose what coin they purchase.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 06:33:19 AM by Bttzed03

When you already call a particular coin a "shit", how do you expect it not to disappoint?  Grin
It's a term being used loosely. Why not try to define what a shitcoin is first?
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:53:54 AM

Yes shitcoins are disappoint but some can actually prove you wrong sometimes and I have witnessed it.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

Never buy during the hype. Always try to be ahead of the pack by looking through the Bitcointalk threads for possible winners. The things to look for are: originality, new innovation and community interests.

kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:02:45 AM

Too bad for you, well most of the time losers realized it's too late to pull their money back to BTC. My hope for you is that through positive reinforcement and education you will be able to evade things likes this in the near future, well if you are still interested in investing on crypto currencies. I myself put money in crypto projects that I feel will change things. And the stronger feelings is only for Bitcoin only and not of those shitty coins that out there.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:08:00 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.
Of course, this is so true. I am a victim of this. In instances where I should've taken profit and run, i stayed out and eventually got burnt. Inversely, in instances where I should've let it run i took profit too early. Till date I regret not cashing out on Bitwhite and Swisscoin.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:07:40 PM

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

I think everyone will have their own decisions based on what they feel can give them benefits and there will always be risks in each of these choices, so we must really think about it before doing that.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

When you already call a "shit", how do you expect it not to disappoint?  Grin
It's a term being used loosely. Why not try to define what a shitcoin is first?
If I can define shitcoin is a coin that does not have a large volume in an exchange. shitcoin is a coin that has been abandoned by the community and ignored by the developer so that the coin does not develop and tends to go down and be discarded.
this is only an understanding based on experience rather than the truth.

Never buy during the hype. Always try to be ahead of the pack by looking through the Bitcointalk threads for possible winners. The things to look for are: originality, new innovation and community interests.
A good recommendation, this forum is an important part of discussing and finding quality coins. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:39:19 PM

That is the reality with shitcoins. They are more like pump and dump scheme, easily manipulated due to their low volume. J won't advice anyone to buy and hodl shitcoins.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:49:22 PM

When we play in Shitcoin we will definitely get the risk that we all know that coins like that cannot guarantee good results but some shitcoin can also give us big profits because there are some shitcoin with very good project concepts and the community is also very good at it , of course the price of the coin will experience a very high pump, here we must be able to use the momentum to make a profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:50:36 PM

Always be careful with too much hyped coins. You'll just end up buying shitcoins sold on exchange promising x2 x100 profit but will not happen at all. Better just keep your assets on the top coins and do a thorough research on a project before investing.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:52:32 PM

Shitcoin is a deadcoin that easily manipulated by bigwhales pump and dump scenario thats why I stay away from this shitcoin.

Dissapointing is depends on you, if you saw the coin was shitcoins so it's simple don't invest it. Many people still until mow are taking risk to invest to shitcoins because they believe they will get profit still on that kinds of coins. But most of the people and even me I really like to invest to the potential coin. Investing to shitcoins is not bad because that is their money and they have freedom to choose what coin they purchase.

You have a point buddy dont ever trust shitcoin or ever if you want to lose your money easy as a blink of eyes, because those big whale is one can earn big profit by this shitcoin.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:56:40 PM

As usually expected. They are called shit coins for a purpose because they hardly have a good team, bad tokenomics and distribution, little marketing or social awareness and zero minimum value product. They are mostly pump and dump coins.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:59:45 PM

As usually expected. They are called shit coins for a purpose because they hardly have a good team, bad tokenomics and distribution, little marketing or social awareness and zero minimum value product. They are mostly pump and dump coins.
the most severe after distribution and registration in the team exchange disappears and no more updates. we can see many projects like that now. but be careful and aware of the assets that we have.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:04:54 PM

You are very correct OP, shit coins have a way of making us cry at the end of the day. it always follows the principle of get in first and sell to the late comers. Say NO to shitcoins

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:12:01 PM

That is the reality with shitcoins. They are more like pump and dump scheme, easily manipulated due to their low volume. J won't advice anyone to buy and hodl shitcoins.

yes that's true. high risk if investing in shitcoin, indeed if the shitcoin rises up to hundreds of percent. my advice is better if you want to buy short-term shitcoin.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:17:15 PM

Yes, the shit coin can be disappointing and can also be profitable, so we just have to take advantage of these opportunities, if it looks no longer profitable, then it's better to immediately leave Shit coin.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:21:23 PM

It is true that some pumps for a coin does not mean anything if there is no active development behind. Chasing shitcoins or pumping is highly speculative and dangerous as they can easily go to near to zero and you could be left without funds. It is not a safe strategy being stuck in shitcoins.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:22:10 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 12:15:34 AM by killerfrost

Sometimes we want to take a risk to gain more! Everyone knows Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins are very safe to make money and there is no chance to get scam from those good coins, but still, we invest in Shitcoins/Unknown coins! It's because we want to taste our luck by gambling on those coins. Many people earned huge money by doing it! But most of the people come out with losing huge money! I remembered ECASH coin, one of my brothers earned 10K USD from that, and after 2 days, another brother went to sell and got nothing but 100 USD! But Sometimes Shitcoin can be good if they get a good number of investors!

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: