Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2619 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:43:36 AM

I think the best thing to handle a low cost coin or your so-called (shitcoin) is to hold it in your wallet even for a long time. Rather than selling it in a unprofitable way, holding it even for years has the chance to earn even for not much, but at least patiently holding it can give us hope in the future.
Have you know about shitcoin means? I believe not. Shitcoin has no future, it useless if you save for a long time in your wallet because you won't get anything. Sell it while has a price, you will regret if you stay hold it, you have to change to other profitable coin such as bitcoin or ethereum. These coin has a future, you can see at comunity side that grow up day by day, you can make as an indication that the future these coin will not give you lose a lot of money.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:51:01 AM

Shitcoins has no future i guess lot of them did not take any longer for for several months if traders dump on their coins and has no potential or pumping up on that coin.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:53:59 AM

Not always shit coins will make you disappointed because last two years I got many shit coins but could have higher price although listed only on forkdelta because have higher price.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:59:00 AM

Shitcoins has no future i guess lot of them did not take any longer for for several months if traders dump on their coins and has no potential or pumping up on that coin.
if there is no trading on the market with shitcoin then you better have to throw the coin. it will be difficult to see the development especially to hope there will be a pump on the market.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:28:50 AM

indeed shit coins will be very disappointing if you get it, you better throw it away or indeed it is your destiny to get it. but don't be discouraged because if it is not listed on the CMC market then you can sell it on Forkdelta or Etherdelta. I once got shit coins and I can still sell them on forkdelta or etherdelta.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:55:24 AM

That's why they called it shitcoins because it's worthless and no value. If we want to not be disappointed find a good coin that give you satisfaction. This kind of bearish market can't give to us a good profit so as the shitcoins must more worthless.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:52:57 PM

That's why they called it shitcoins because it's worthless and no value. If we want to not be disappointed find a good coin that give you satisfaction. This kind of bearish market can't give to us a good profit so as the shitcoins must more worthless.

I really lost 50% to 60% of my investment hoping on a coin newly launched.I did spent enough time in analyzing the project and the teanm's details.Waited for few weeks and watched the growth and invested.But at last lost my invested amount. The value drastically went down. Today i checked the value of the same coins and to my bad luck, the value has started growing again.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:56:25 PM

Although Shitcoins compose most of the projects currently and in fact are difficult to find some utility that is not speculative. I think this scenario will not be forever and many projects that are in the Shitcoins category may enter the Altcoins category at some point. An important lesson we must always remember is that greed has brought us to this last bear market.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:22:35 PM

I admit that this method is a safe way, but new altcoins also have good potential to provide benefits to their owners, all depending on the new coins you invest because although many are disappointing but there are some that really give their owners a lot of profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:25:22 PM

Too many people associate price performance as the main criterion for deciding if a coin is a shitcoin. Instead, team and project quality and milestones should also be taken into account. Since there is no easy way to know all this, staying with top ranked and proven coins is safest.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

There is no real need putting your money in unrealistic coins such as the shitcoins. Experience should have taught everyone by now to be wary of such coins.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:27:13 AM

First of all listen to your topic itself. It says shitcoins, and honestly anything called sh*t has no value that's why we say shitcoins I don't see the necessary reason for anyone to throw money into shitcoins as investments. There are coins with better development and project progress that everyone can focus on and invest in.
Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

Just be patient and you will see that even shitcoins that are worth nothing at this moment, will be profitable in the nearest future. We need to give the market time to recover its positions and as soon as this will happen, even small coins will raise.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:29:27 AM

Shit coins are not meant to be held. It is meant for pump and dump. The best way to earn from it is to get into it when the pump is just starting. And then you watch the movement very closely. There is only a very short period that the pump will happen, then the dump follows. The rule is set a safe percentage of profit then sell it immediately. You do not hold it long or expect to triple the value. I hope OP learned from this expensive mistake.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:23:51 PM

I think the best thing to handle a low cost coin or your so-called (shitcoin) is to hold it in your wallet even for a long time. Rather than selling it in a unprofitable way, holding it even for years has the chance to earn even for not much, but at least patiently holding it can give us hope in the future.
Have you know about shitcoin means? I believe not. Shitcoin has no future, it useless if you save for a long time in your wallet because you won't get anything. Sell it while has a price, you will regret if you stay hold it, you have to change to other profitable coin such as bitcoin or ethereum. These coin has a future, you can see at comunity side that grow up day by day, you can make as an indication that the future these coin will not give you lose a lot of money.
yes, it is useless if we are able to hold the shitcoin that we have for a long time because it is clear that the money we invest in this type of coin cannot provide benefits in the future. it would be nice if there is a chance there is a price increase on shitcoin that we have, as soon as possible to make a sale and can change it to other potential coin types which clearly have a good future as an investment asset that promises and can provide future benefits
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:26:45 PM

It all depends on what strategy you use when approaching work with altcoins. if you decide to invest in them and at the same time lost from the fact that their price has fallen, then this is only your mistake, and you have chosen not the most appropriate time. such coins can play a good role in choosing the right moment.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

It all depends on what strategy you use when approaching work with altcoins. if you decide to invest in them and at the same time lost from the fact that their price has fallen, then this is only your mistake, and you have chosen not the most appropriate time. such coins can play a good role in choosing the right moment.
Exactly it's all about right time to buy. Shitcoin doesn't always disappoint, sometimes it may fall but start increasing gradually in the future, you need to analyze and wait, you need a strategy always and have a backup plan
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:39:28 AM

the number of parties who are not responsible for utilizing the situation by creating shit coins for their personal benefit makes it a lesson for us to be more careful in choosing altcoin for investment places and my advice is to invest in obviously good coins such as BTC or ETH.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:48:46 AM

A good shitcoin will usually occur when you first launch a coin to the market, after that it will surely die again due to lack of development of the project and also the absence of investors coming.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:47:08 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

shit coin will certainly always disappoint rather than trying to be lucky by choosing shitcoin, it is better to invest in altcon which is only registered in the top 10 CMC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: