Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2615 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:00:18 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

shit coin will certainly always disappoint rather than trying to be lucky by choosing shitcoin, it is better to invest in altcon which is only registered in the top 10 CMC.
buying major altcoin give us certainity.these coins already developted well and also it have high market cap.moreover if we buying coins that have agreement of adoption with some institution ,it will be good for our investment.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:03:11 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

You can always sell those coins on forkdelta, there is no reason to be worried but if the coin you are holding is worthless even in forkdelta, then try to sell it to your friends, maybe you can take advantage of that. Rather than to hold that coin in your wallet, But I hope the market should eliminate these coins as they are just like a parasite in the market.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:15:03 AM

It is really risky to invest a shit coins, few of them will go pump, but most of the shit coins go dump and also scams, better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, just invest coins that has gained popularity.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:40:33 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 06:17:18 AM by Juggy777

It is really risky to invest a shit coins, few of them will go pump, but most of the shit coins go dump and also scams, better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, just invest coins that has gained popularity.

Hey I feel one should not be lured by his greed to invest in shit coins, believe me all you’ll get is losses which you’ll regret for a long time. I feel there’re many good coins which one can hold for the long term, rather than invest in shit coins which disappear in few days. I would suggest to only invest in bitcoins, Ethereum, and Ripple for now as these coins have good prospectus going ahead.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:43:50 AM

shit coin will certainly always disappoint rather than trying to be lucky by choosing shitcoin, it is better to invest in altcon which is only registered in the top 10 CMC.
buying major altcoin give us certainity.these coins already developted well and also it have high market cap.moreover if we buying coins that have agreement of adoption with some institution ,it will be good for our investment.
Targeting a long term assets will provide a good outcome, buying good coins and store it inside your wallets, instead of investing with pumped and dumped coins where you can only possibly lose your money, invest carefully as it's your hard earned money that you will going to use and picking
the right assets is always needed to be assess and analyze.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:47:48 AM

That's why they are called SHITCOIN  Grin

Almost every shitcoin is always pump&dump scheme, they are created to gain a quick buck. Sometimes if you are lucky, you can gain profit from them while the price pumped at the first time listing on the market...
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:02:58 AM

We must assume that by acquiring coins, you expect to earn on the potential of the selected project. And, of course, the risks increase when you work with unknown coins. The opportunity to see in advance a promising coin is not only experience, but also talent at the moment

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

Shitcoins are shitcoins even if you earn profit at first in the long run it will always be a shitcoin the best way to make profit on it is to sell it immediately when the hype is still high and move to any good altcoins not on shitcoins, this coins will not exist if no users so this developers who are creating this shitcoins are just to collect money not for long term usage, better buy altcoins with future. 

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:07:54 AM

We must assume that buying coins, you expect to make money on the potential. And of course the risks increase when you work with unknown coins. The ability to see a promising coin is not only experience, but already talent at the moment.
we have to observe and research in market if want to find potential coins.and maybe our practice oftenly will improve our skill in analizing.dont ever buy anycoins without analize it or we will find shitcoins.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:17:23 AM

I have a different view to yours thought, most probably you are right to say people is gambling with shit coins and i am sure majority of the people in crypto is looking for profits and only the "gambling" in shit coins is able to help them make fast profits. When the coin is listed after ICO here comes your choice of whether to let it go or keep holding might be your greed to earn more and give all your profits back to the crypto pool.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:21:36 AM

we have to observe and research in market if want to find potential coins.and maybe our practice oftenly will improve our skill in analizing.dont ever buy anycoins without analize it or we will find shitcoins.
I never thought of or analyzed coins when I bought bitcoin and ethereum. but for ico coins or coins that are just registered in the market, researching coins and projects is a must because shitcoin can be a coin in our wallet now.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:27:26 AM

Shitcoins are shitcoins even if you earn profit at first in the long run it will always be a shitcoin

You cant consider them shit if they are profitable  . a real shit coin dont have a value or only have a little to less value   . and whats the point of investing on them/again if you found out that they are shitcoins ?

I never thought of or analyzed coins when I bought bitcoin and ethereum. but for ico coins or coins that are just registered in the market, researching coins and projects is a must because shitcoin can be a coin in our wallet now.

Yes there is no need to analyzed bitcoin and etherium or even other top cryptos because all of them are already proven and tested for many years  . still we need to analyze the market condition and other factors that is connected to them so that we will know if there is an incoming pump or dump that will happen  .
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:50:06 AM

A good shitcoin will usually occur when you first launch a coin to the market, after that it will surely die again due to lack of development of the project and also the absence of investors coming.
There is no good shitcoins at all because someone is suffering too much because of that coin. Whether you're an early investors or not if its a shitcoin, it will still dump no matter what the price on the early days. If you want to feel the disappointment then better not to invest and participate of a coins like this, that's a total waste of your effort.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:54:47 AM

I will never understand people who buy tokens with names like FreeCoin , RedBtc , BlueBTC and so on . Does they even have future ? I think for really professional project your token/company name should really stand out . Same goes for Doge , will never understand it , but marketcap of the coin is impressive =D
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:00:52 AM

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

Well it is the risk on investing in new coins .
We don't know if they would survive or would make a great name in the crypto world.
We invest because we believe in their potential .

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:01:00 AM

In 2018 theres a lot of shitcoins i bought and untill now the price of that shitcoins still stuck and most of them dont have Exchange. We really need to be more carefull before we bought coin or token.
I think that soon the Shitcoins which you bought will start to appear on the exchanges and you will start making money.

Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:01:44 AM

Everything is a risk, life itself is a risk, you risk it by trying your luck, if that shit coin have finally pump, would have fetch you good money and now the coin later turn shit, that gambling for you but next time, research well before gambling on a coin.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:07:30 AM

its true. Invest on shit coin it like gambling. You can get high profit or high loss too.
if you wanna low risk just put your money on USDT or BITCOIN not on shit coin
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:14:30 AM

Working with shit coins is always risky. Because it’s more likely you’ll lose everything. But there is also a small percentage that all the same you will manage to earn something.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

I fully agree with you, I do not recommend buying new projects, as the prices for most of them are falling very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: