Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIT COINS WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT  (Read 2615 times)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:57:52 AM

That's the risk you have to take when dealing with those shit coins. You are at your own expense buddy, you already know that is shit and yet you manage to gamble some of your money into it. Lesson learned the hard way.

Good point, but what matters for me is that to limit participating in those projects that will be dead in the future, so better focus on the established coins out there.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:23:22 AM

When one doesn't understand a project and know less about the team and the ability of the team to deliver on promise. It's always best not to follow the bandwagon syndrome of following the crowd to avoid avoidable landmark error. Stick to what you know best and understand this way, you will always play safe.   

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:52:23 AM

Yes, this is not a problem of coins. And the problem of developers. Here they are cheering regularly. Declare one and create completely different. I think CMC should tighten listing policy on the exchange.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

My sole advice is if you know already that a coin is a shit coin, don't risk your money there. The words " might get lucky" is not worth it because you already know from the start that it doesn't have value so do not try to invest on it.

Live for the moment.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

to gains as the movement on drawing as investors to put on focus as expecting with numbers of returns as the scheme on attains with field of bitcoin finance and work on deeper of evaluation as appealing the release of the business intelligence.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:00:42 PM

have you ever seen?or who among member here in the forum that buying shitcoins in which you don't even know it is nothing but useless coins, where for sure it will lead you into disappointment. So, never buy shit coins so that You will never encountered any bad feelings but to have a peace of mind in the end.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:09:27 PM

have you ever seen?or who among member here in the forum that buying shitcoins in which you don't even know it is nothing but useless coins, where for sure it will lead you into disappointment. So, never buy shit coins so that You will never encountered any bad feelings but to have a peace of mind in the end.
I am sure that 99 percent of people on this forum buy Shitkoins, but no one writes about it because they are afraid of condemnation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:19:38 PM

Don't put your trust in any cryptocurrency and most especially all these many altcoins that are popping up in the industry. It would be rather advisable to invest in any of the major cryptocurrencies or any altcoin that has a large marketcap and not most of the ICOs that are circulating. Most of them are actually pumps and dumps and you can lose your money in such games.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

I initially lost few dollars investing on few coins which you can say either shit coin or coins without much support behind. I then later realized that its not the fault of the coin, its me. I should have completely studied about the coin , its product and its background. Hence, its your money, you need to take time to choose the right coin and invest. We have number of good coins as well.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:35:00 PM

I initially lost few dollars investing on few coins which you can say either shit coin or coins without much support behind. I then later realized that its not the fault of the coin, its me. I should have completely studied about the coin , its product and its background. Hence, its your money, you need to take time to choose the right coin and invest. We have number of good coins as well.
You are completely right.  Because before investing it is necessary only after you have studied the documentation about the project.  But you did the right thing by learning from mistakes.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:37:38 PM

Unfortunately, new coins are just disappointing now.
I recently had two coins for which I had hoped very much and both of them fell in price almost 50 times.
The most annoying thing is that this happens at that moment when top coins such as bitcoin and ethereum grow.
But I still believe that after waiting a little you can get a good profit.

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:04:01 AM

I have to come realize that because someone made huge profit from a newly listed coin or a shitcoin doesn't mean it will go the same way of profit for you.

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

just focused to the TOP 100 coins at coinmarketcap list, then hodl for long term
but, if you want to invest in the new listed cryptocurrencies, its better to do a deep research first before buying
remember not all new listed coin are shitcoins my friend
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

just focused to the TOP 100 coins at coinmarketcap list, then hodl for long term

Not all coins listed in the top 100 are good coins, if that's only your basis, then you might be blindly investing.
Trading volume is also a factor to consider, if you try yo sort the coins here https://coinmarketcap.com/ based on its trading volume, there are coins with less than $100K daily trading volume and not listed in a reputable exchange sites.

Remember that there are news that some exchanges are faking its volume.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:30:08 AM

I had bought some few shitcoins and newly listed coins that were making some waves, those coins are currently a shadow of their entering prices. I should have left my money in bitcoin instead of gambling with my bitcoin and end up been burnt. Some of these project have technical issues, which I think will end up killing the project.

We can always play safe with bitcoin/fiat or bitcoin/USDT or just leaving our holdings in good altcoins rather than getting on a rat race chasing shitcoins for possible Lambo, which in effect will lead to  wrecking and regretting.

but, if you want to invest in the new listed cryptocurrencies, its better to do a deep research first before buying

Carefully use your time to research and study before taking any calls, positioning your investment needs to be calculated well, many projects around the market will disappoint you if you don't have any target sell zone, shitcoins might have it's time for pumpers so instead of stressing yourself, you should decide much quicker, take full responsibilities and accept anything that happen to move forward, learn from the lesson and begin to adjust with high
knowledge in front.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:41:49 AM

Carefully use your time to research and study before taking any calls, positioning your investment needs to be calculated well, many projects around the market will disappoint you if you don't have any target sell zone, shitcoins might have it's time for pumpers so instead of stressing yourself, you should decide much quicker, take full responsibilities and accept anything that happen to move forward, learn from the lesson and begin to adjust with high
knowledge in front.
Well, I think for some people, focusing on a few coins has become enough. however, some new coins, like my veils, are pretty good to try. well, shitcoin is indeed disappointing, because of that, we have to really examine every investment that we will run.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:48:15 AM

Risk only a very small position in $hitcoins or ICO/IEO's.
You'll never know what will happen in a few years or so.

Remember bitcoin and ethereum were also tagged as $hitcoins before Grin
1-in-10 or 1-in-20  could be a game changer.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:55:03 AM

Hey. You're all right. I am in a similar situation. I invested in new, in my opinion promising projects and they soon died. It is very risky at the moment and this risk is not justified. The market kills weak projects and we should think hard before investing in new startups.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:36:15 AM

This is the nature of coins that has no value or volume in the market which always disappoints many people but it can probably roam just like that in cryptomarket and there should be a system that regulates the coins that has no value and in luckily I never got a coin like that but many people have it as a reward in dong some task.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:30:25 PM

Some guys manage to earn a lot on these so-called shitcoins, and they make "fast money". Simply they sell them when these tokens jump high (for a moment). After it, they dump. I see many groups like this in telegram.  Undecided
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

I totally agree, because that stupid tendency to bet on altcoins or investment models based on bitcoin have made me lose more than 80% of my holdings, always thinking that the only way to get great rewards is by taking big risks.

However, perhaps too late I have learned that things do not always work that way, and that the best investment I could have made is to invest in bitcoins, and in patience to wait for the just reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: