Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】  (Read 5989 times)
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:28:44 AM

This platform is really game changer. It is convicing!

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

Hi kriptokar! The CryptoMarketAds marketplace works just as intended! We are hosting more than 50+ various crypto advertising and marketing offers on our marketplace in under 10 days! People are recognising the need for most:

1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts;

businesses have stumbled upon multiple scam attempts, frauds, questionable quality offers and they sure have spent a lot of time searching for cost-effective services for their needs in regards to advertising and marketing. There is no such marketplace available in the market at the moment and there are thousands of thousands of:

1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;

On top of offering a shared environment for these two major sides, we are going to develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services, and 2 new products:
1) Decentralised Marketplace Builder (DMB);
2) ICO platform for marketpalce fundraising.

For more info you can read a detailed introduction to the blockchain and the two new products on our official whitepaper. I also covers the roadmap, the eco-system, the marketing strategy, use of funds, token distribution and many other aspects of the project. I invite you to have a look at it here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf
EthereumAdvocate

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:36:51 AM

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

Hi kriptokar! The CryptoMarketAds marketplace works just as intended! We are hosting more than 50+ various crypto advertising and marketing offers on our marketplace in under 10 days! People are recognising the need for most:

1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts;

businesses have stumbled upon multiple scam attempts, frauds, questionable quality offers and they sure have spent a lot of time searching for cost-effective services for their needs in regards to advertising and marketing. There is no such marketplace available in the market at the moment and there are thousands of thousands of:

1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;

On top of offering a shared environment for these two major sides, we are going to develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services, and 2 new products:
1) Decentralised Marketplace Builder (DMB);
2) ICO platform for marketpalce fundraising.

For more info you can read a detailed introduction to the blockchain and the two new products on our official whitepaper. I also covers the roadmap, the eco-system, the marketing strategy, use of funds, token distribution and many other aspects of the project. I invite you to have a look at it here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

I like the fact, as stated that the project has already been substantially "de-risked" by having a working product in beta. 

Further that it solves many current advertising problems, especially in the Crypto market in a fair and unique way. 

The ICO funds should allow the company to scale, improve and market its project more widely after ICO and really make an impact on Crypto marketing.  Greatly needed and well overdue.

I see there is also a separate link already translated in Turkish up and running as well - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126216
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:37:27 AM

I seem to have read (I don't know where) that you have already invested a lot of money in development (YOUR money!)

If you confirm, this shows the change in the dynamics of the crypto market.

Previously, teams arrived with projects that were sometimes unrealistic and required investment and trust... and often failed!

Today, start-ups are showing more and more very correct MVPs and NEXT are applying for funding

It's much healthier
trumpc2016 (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

I seem to have read (I don't know where) that you have already invested a lot of money in development (YOUR money!)

If you confirm, this shows the change in the dynamics of the crypto market.

Previously, teams arrived with projects that were sometimes unrealistic and required investment and trust... and often failed!

Today, start-ups are showing more and more very correct MVPs and NEXT are applying for funding

It's much healthier

Yes we invested our money to develop our first product.  Cool Which is launched already: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
kriptokar

Activity: 651
Merit: 117

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:43:05 PM

Thank You very much for kind words, I am very happy that You went through project and understand everything correctly. I hope everyone will do it - read our whitepaper/onepager, You perfectly described what we are doing and going to do!

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Yeah I reviewed your project deeply. Hope you will be successful.

🤝 Use EscrowDapp To Avoid Scammers 🤝
blockchain2k

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:31:48 PM

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

Thank You very much for kind words, I am very happy that You went through project and understand everything correctly. I hope everyone will do it - read our whitepaper/onepager, You perfectly described what we are doing and going to do!

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Thank you! Just made a new post called 17 days left! - https://medium.com/@info_85454/17-days-left-f5a0541480c6

It goes over the project and its aims in a few, concise paragraphs.  Smiley
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 07:39:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 07:57:33 PM by trumpc2016

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Thank You very much! Please everyone look into Whitepaper and prepare for Pre-sale. This is gonna be huge!

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
blockchain2k

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:16:55 PM

I like the fact, as stated that the project has already been substantially "de-risked" by having a working product in beta.  

Further that it solves many current advertising problems, especially in the Crypto market in a fair and unique way.  

The ICO funds should allow the company to scale, improve and market its project more widely after ICO and really make an impact on Crypto marketing.  Greatly needed and well overdue.

I see there is also a separate link already translated in Turkish up and running as well - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126216

This is true! Our marketplace is solving lots of issues in the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO space. I just pinged Ivan on tech about our idea on his Telegram, and this is what is says on his About me section on Telegram: ''Scammers can send you fake pics of my passport or send spoofed emails''

He can offer his services on our marketplace and this problem is eliminated.

This is the issue we are tackling and Ivan, who is highly respectable and knowledgeable int he crypto space has literally showed which area is falling behind and is open to vast business potentials.

On top of our working marketplace which is already in demand:
1. We will develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services;
2. Decentralised Marketplace Builder;
3. ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

If you would like to learn more about the project, here is the whitepaper in its full beauty containing the core information about the project - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:57:04 AM

Pre-Sale on 17. April!

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/

blockchain2k

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:56:49 PM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/crypto-market-ads-29059

Hi TrevorJob! Thank you. We will get on it very soon.

We are marketing firm ,we want to Collaborate with your ICO
We feels that your project has potential and we don't want to miss that

What we will do for you?
1. Boost Bitcointalk Thread - get up to 1500 views from investors per week.
2. Reddit Promotion - share information about your project on the most well-known platform among traders & investors.
3. Listing on Exchanges and IEO - Initial Exchange Offerings
4. Public Relations(Forbes,CCN,blockinspect, etc)
5. Adding Live Members in Telegram Group - get up to 10 000 members in your group.
6. Bounty Development - creating effective bounty campaign.
7. Airdrop Development - creating airdrop campaign.
8. Social media posting
9. Whitepaper writing
10. Investors Data more than 200+ data

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace/98
http://orionstride.com/

Hello AndrewBuck! You are welcome to offer your services on our marketplace here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace and if it is a good offer, we will buy it for our ICO project. 1 CMA = 0.01 USD.

UPDATE!

How to add your service on the CMA marketplace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W-8ewz1Hs
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:44:14 PM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/crypto-market-ads-29059

Hi TrevorJob! Thank you. We will get on it very soon.

We are marketing firm ,we want to Collaborate with your ICO
We feels that your project has potential and we don't want to miss that

What we will do for you?
1. Boost Bitcointalk Thread - get up to 1500 views from investors per week.
2. Reddit Promotion - share information about your project on the most well-known platform among traders & investors.
3. Listing on Exchanges and IEO - Initial Exchange Offerings
4. Public Relations(Forbes,CCN,blockinspect, etc)
5. Adding Live Members in Telegram Group - get up to 10 000 members in your group.
6. Bounty Development - creating effective bounty campaign.
7. Airdrop Development - creating airdrop campaign.
8. Social media posting
9. Whitepaper writing
10. Investors Data more than 200+ data

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace/98
http://orionstride.com/

Hello AndrewBuck! You are welcome to offer your services on our marketplace here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace and if it is a good offer, we will buy it for our ICO project. 1 CMA = 0.01 USD.

UPDATE!

How to add your service on the CMA marketplace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W-8ewz1Hs

Thanks for video!

blockchain2k

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:08:32 PM

15 days left until the CMA Pre-ICO sale! - https://medium.com/@info_85454/15-days-left-until-the-cma-pre-ico-sale-627ceb42a0ef
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:52:45 AM

That's how amazing advertiser bought ads page on http://CryptoMarketAds.com  looks like (Join us!):

blockchain2k

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:03:18 PM

We have just around 100 various type of crypto advertising and marketing services available on our marketplace already! https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

If you have got something to offer to us, feel free to add it on the marketplace, here is a tutorial how to - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W-8ewz1Hs , and we are going to buy it from you if the price is sensible!

Here is a tutorial on how to accept an order for your service you have published on the CMA marketplace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyc5C87PFY

I would also like to add, that we are going to develop a new, custom blockchain for marketplaces (Internet of Goods and Services).

Additionally, there will be 2 brand new products made by CMA:
1) Decentralised Marketplace Builder;
2) ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

If you would like to learn more about these core ideas, have a look at our whitepaper here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Make sure you are following us on:

Telegram - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:22:10 PM

As from today crypto market has an extremely postive outlook, this no longer is a wishfull thinking alone.
The positivie FOMO in crypto world will defintely lead to refreshed interest in crypto projects, ICOs and STOs. This in turn will lead for need for convieniet marketing options within the crypto world and beyond.

This is exciting since this is exactly what this platform is delivering.

Right place and the right time?  Smiley

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:20:03 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:11:22 PM by mprep

As from today crypto market has an extremely postive outlook, this no longer is a wishfull thinking alone.
The positivie FOMO in crypto world will defintely lead to refreshed interest in crypto projects, ICOs and STOs. This in turn will lead for need for convieniet marketing options within the crypto world and beyond.

Hi prehisto! I agree that the crypto market is looking very good for new projects to thrive and I am glad that CryptoMarketAds can become an essential and perhaps crucial part for their success. The number on our marketplace are speaking for themselves - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

We have got something the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO space needs and we are going to take it to he next level, by placing our CMA marketplace for crypto advertising and marketing on a brand new blockchain for marketplaces (Internet of Goods and Services).

On top, we will develop two new products for people to use world-wide:
1) A Decentralised Marketplace Builder (using the Internet of Goods and Services blockchain);
2) An ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

For more info, read the first posts of this thread or check out the core info about these topics on our Whitepaper here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

We are buying services for our ICO project from our marketplace, which has amassed a list of 100+ various crypto advertising and marketing services!

PRESS RELEASE

3 April 2019: Riga, Latvia-based online crypto startup, CryptoMarketAds (CMA), is pleased to announce the upcoming pre-sale for their Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which has been scheduled for April 17. The CMA project offers advertising and marketing marketplace for crypto-based projects, a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services, a decentralized drag & drop marketplace builder and an ICO platform for marketplace fundraising. The project has been featured as one of the best ICOs of 2019 by ICOTOP, and is inviting investors to back it as the future of crypto marketing.

“Seeing that big corporations are fighting against crypto project advertising, we knew that this is the right time to stand up and give our best to the blockchain technology,”
— says Artis Romanovskis, Chief Operating Officer at CryptoMarketAds.

“We must democratize advertising and marketing to unite crypto influencers and enthusiasts, and win the battle.”
CryptoMarketAds serves as an online advertising and marketing platform dedicated to crypto-based projects, considering how crypto advertising is largely disallowed by major advertising platforms. CMA brings together advertisers, publishers, market bounty hunters, crypto advisors, influencers and enthusiasts under a single platform. Crypto startup project owners can buy advertising spaces and marketing services from top publishers and professionals to make their own projects a success.

“CryptoMarketAds proudly presents a dedicated marketplace for crypto businesses to market themselves and grow,” says Artis. “Businesses and investors can sign up early before the pre-sale to get premium benefits. This is a unique opportunity they can use to jump-start their crypto projects and ICOs.”
CMA was recently featured as one of the top 3 ICOs of 2019 by ICOTOP, an independent crypto assessment agency. The project managed to get an A1 rating; the second-highest rating possible. The marketplace beta has been released and is getting very positive feedback on online crypto discussion forums such as Bitcointalk. Just in 1 week, more than 60 publishers have already signed up to provide their crypto marketing and advertising services.

The CMA project is backed by a team of dedicated professionals with extensive and diverse portfolios. “We are professionals with over eleven years of experience in marketing, advertising, and development,” said CEO Olegs Martinuks in a video statement. “The idea of CryptoMarketAds came to us in 2013, and seeing that the market is growing, we did our research and in 2016 started developing a new marketplace in order to increase the exposure of the crypto industry to the whole world, and get new ideas and technologies to join the blockchain revolution.”

Besides an online marketplace, the CMA project also aims to deliver a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services, which is said to be a gamechanger. It will allow marketplaces to become true peer-to-peer networks with real trust, transparency, decentralization and guaranteed payments. The team at CMA is working on two further products, namely a Decentralized Marketplace Builder which will allow crypto businesses to build their own marketplaces, and an ICO market fundraising platform that will enable businesses to crowdfund their crypto efforts.

The CryptoMarketAds project offers promising potential for investors and crypto business owners. Those interested in becoming a part of the CMA marketplace can sign up on the project website located at https://www.cryptomarketads.com. Pre-sale sign-ups will get discounts and premium benefits.
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:10:11 AM

I totally agree with You! We launched in perfect time and with high demand marketplace platform! Pre-ICO coming in couple weeks, exchanges wanting us already and we have to wait till end of ICO. We see a lot of growth after ICO ends!

blockchain2k

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:44:39 PM

Everyone who wants to earn CMA tokens by publishing your service on our marketplace and reporting BUGS you have found during the CMA Markteplace BETA testing, you have 2 hours and 15 minutes left!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0

After this we are going to launch the main Bounty Campaign to attract more service providers and propel the CMA ICO project further in the crypto space!

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:07:35 PM

Everyone who wants to earn CMA tokens by publishing your service on our marketplace and reporting BUGS you have found during the CMA Markteplace BETA testing, you have 2 hours and 15 minutes left!

After this we are going to launch the main Bounty Campaign to attract more service providers and propel the CMA ICO project further in the crypto space!

You made too much HYPE on your project do you think it will worth it all when the ICO comes?

In today's market most investors don't care what kind of thing you offers, They only think x2 or x3 of their initial investment.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:18:48 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 08:05:03 AM by trumpc2016

You made too much HYPE on your project do you think it will worth it all when the ICO comes?

In today's market most investors don't care what kind of thing you offers, They only think x2 or x3 of their initial investment.

Thanks, this is just start. We are working on making our project popular.

So why should contributor care about our coin:

1. It's the only payment option in our first product: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
2. Publishers will can lockup up to 5 million coins to get 50% discount of Fees.
3. CMA coin also will give access to our other new products we plan to make. (New blockchain for marketplaces, visual marketplace builder and ICO platform for marketplaces)
4. CMA coin will be swapped to our new blockchain main coin!

These things alone makes our CMA coin worthy for contributors because all these things ensure utility and high demand.

Also read whitepaper before contribution on our Pre-Sale soon (17. April 2019.)! https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: