Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any STO projects now?  (Read 6525 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

There are many sites that provides info about ongoing and upcoming STOs. Here's the one I use
https://stoanalytics.com

STO are basically ICOs that promises to provide the dividends to the token holders. i.e. tokens would be equivalent to stocks of the company.
An unregulated STO is just a scam. A legit STO should be licensed and should have it's operation audited by independent auditor.
Bitbond and blueshares are some of the legit licenced ongoing STO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:56:36 PM

Yes! There are STO projects right now. I think bitbond is currently one of the STO projects that is running. STO or the Security Token Offering is good because of its legitimacy. We will never be fear in scam or fake projects because STO's are really true. Before it conduct its STO, they should process in government or in SEC. So that they can conduct their fund raising.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:01:28 PM

I am still skeptical about STO. I think that the market is not ready for this. Besides, I’m not sure that STO is better than utility tokens.

You are so unfriendly about STO, but at the same time bear the signature of such a project, what is the point?
The STO, a new species that has not clearly defined its usefulness, too few projects have used this method.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:47:32 PM

Sorry for your loss but i think it's best to do your research properly before investing any project not necessarily an ICO or an STO. i have read about some security tokens that have failed before and have also seen ICO projects that are really doing a great job on the market. In case yo would want to go into STOs then  suggest you look into Organicco project, Smart Valor, Mobu etc.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:09:31 PM

Now it is very difficult to find projects that do STO. Because most projects carry out ICO and IEO. However, there are some projects that do STO but I forget the name of the project. If you change your mind to invest in ICO, of course I only recommend Bcnex for those of you who invest. Because Bcnex is one of the most popular ICO projects today.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:52:10 PM

I am already exhausted joining an ICO projects because most of them will not succeed or it the team will just list the token in an exchange then leave or dump the project due to low crowd funding's. This is why I am eager to look in the bounties altcoin section area to get the chance to join an STO (Security Token Offerings) for it was said that these kinds of offerings were being registered to a certain third party like government to ensure the project's workability and so as to get directly point out the group of people involve who brought up the project.

Is there any STO projects now? Please send a list. Thank you!

BitBond is the first German STO and 2.1 million euros already raised, so if you want to find STO project, BitBond is the right choice and I'm sure BitBond will succeed in the future, then if you are interested to investing in BitBond, so you can invest or learn more about BitBond at https://www.bitbondsto.com/ and i suggest you to invest immediately in BitBond, because BitBond token sale will ends in 18 days from now.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:50:38 AM

I am already exhausted joining an ICO projects because most of them will not succeed or it the team will just list the token in an exchange then leave or dump the project due to low crowd funding's. This is why I am eager to look in the bounties altcoin section area to get the chance to join an STO (Security Token Offerings) for it was said that these kinds of offerings were being registered to a certain third party like government to ensure the project's workability and so as to get directly point out the group of people involve who brought up the project.

BitBond is the first German STO and 2.1 million euros already raised, so if you want to find STO project, BitBond is the right choice and I'm sure BitBond will succeed in the future, then if you are interested to investing in BitBond, so you can invest or learn more about BitBond at https://www.bitbondsto.com/ and i suggest you to invest immediately in BitBond, because BitBond token sale will ends in 18 days from now.

Bitbond is a security token and I'm sure security tokens are now a new trend after the IEO. Security is a new trend because it is regulated by financial authorities and this is like buying bonds but in the form of tokens or ERC20
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

I have not seen this STO project so seriously until now. Most of them are scammer and are trying to scam investors. STO is difficult to make and so I guess it will take a lot of time in the future for STO to work

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:26:02 AM

I have not seen this STO project so seriously until now. Most of them are scammer and are trying to scam investors. STO is difficult to make and so I guess it will take a lot of time in the future for STO to work
I don't know, I consider ICO, STO, and IEO the same. the main topic and focus of analysis is the project. now there is a STO bitbond project if it's not mistaken and I see a lot of people taking part in the campaign. we don't know yet whether it's a scam or not, because so far they look fine. we have to wait until they are finished and can be traded.

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:25:36 AM

I do not seen any concrete differences between ICO, IEO and STO. But IEO and STO are gradually replacing ICO lately by promising investment security to some extent. Talking about IEO, a project is expected to launch its IEO on an exchange and list its coin on the same exchange accordingly. Likewise, STO is a security token promised by a project. I have found a good STO project. You may like https://www.stellerro.com/

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:21:10 AM

The project I'm working on for signature is one of the first STO in Germany, it was advertised in a lot of big crypto newspapers. I think this will be a successful project

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:22:03 PM

We are yet to find and see some great STOs but for now remain calm and not follow the hype. I suggest we wait and see new STOs that will come up and be good. Not just any coin.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

It's surprising how this year started with the news of STO projects taking over from ICO which rather didn't happen till IEO. Anyways, I think some STOs might just be worth it. Try Bitbond(bitbond.com)and Stellerro(stellerro.com). They both look promising and commend quality rating from review platforms

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:26:56 PM

In Germany or crypto, some start to follow STO as did Bitbond and now lolcoin. I support only this two STO token offering but could be good.
the sale of bitbond tokens is complete but I don't know how much money has been collected, which I know before the sale ends the funds written on the website are only $ 2,1 million euros. very little in my opinion  Undecided

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

The STO fundraising model is not feasible right now and that is mainly because there are very few projects that can actually command the hefty capital that the STOs require and also the large majority of ico and IEO investors are not acredited investors, so it will be difficult to get inveators unlike the ICO models.
Also the issue of long lockup periods is also a preparing concern for this investors

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:29:53 PM

STO projects are more suffering than ICO to raise the soft cap! This year, only one STO projects ended their token sale as I know and that is the Bitbond STO! Though they raised only 2-3 million Euro! MOBU STO looks fail, hyghtech STO sale is live but they keep extending their sale time, Blocksafe STO is not getting enough fund, same for the LOLcoin STO! I would like to suggest you go for a better exchange IEO

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:30:25 PM

There is...
The STO project like the one I'm currently following is Stellerro. I am currently trying to feel how the STO project is called a project with a level of security that is registered with third parties and controlled. After I saw it several times, this Stellerro project is good to try.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

STO projects are more suffering than ICO to raise the soft cap! This year, only one STO projects ended their token sale as I know and that is the Bitbond STO! Though they raised only 2-3 million Euro! MOBU STO looks fail, hyghtech STO sale is live but they keep extending their sale time, Blocksafe STO is not getting enough fund, same for the LOLcoin STO! I would like to suggest you go for a better exchange IEO
It all looks like the idea of STO has failed and investors are not interested in taking part in such a project. Obviously a lot of difficulties for investors

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:08:44 PM

There are so many platforms that you can use to find information on STO projects, such as through the icobench site. Or you can also use the stoscope.com website, on this site various STO projects are provided with various industry categories.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:12:24 AM

You can find upcoming STO projects and ongoing STO projects at Stoscope.com but i haven't find any STO project that interest me yet and bcnex is an exchange project which is why i don't have interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: