Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16469 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

Indeed, every moment must be able to set a strategy, so that we can manage assets properly and correctly. Every time we have to follow market movements and this makes us more observant and thinks to have more profits.
The fact is that daily trading is subject to Only to whom are users of cryptocurrency, who not only have enough experience and knowledge, but also have high liquid assets. in other cases, except how to use long-term storage of all its assets, it makes no sense to look for another strategy, given the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
It is very important to have our own market analysis and not just relying into the others so we can easily adjust our self and for our strategies to used also for any market changes. The good thing if we are having this, it could lessen losses but to have a big chances to make gains in opposite.
Now to achieve success in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. Of course, the opportunities of 2016 and 2017 are recalled, but it seems to me that the time has already passed and we will not be able to receive good incomes if we do not use large amounts of funds for investment and trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:54:44 AM

Indeed, every moment must be able to set a strategy, so that we can manage assets properly and correctly. Every time we have to follow market movements and this makes us more observant and thinks to have more profits.
The fact is that daily trading is subject to Only to whom are users of cryptocurrency, who not only have enough experience and knowledge, but also have high liquid assets. in other cases, except how to use long-term storage of all its assets, it makes no sense to look for another strategy, given the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
It is very important to have our own market analysis and not just relying into the others so we can easily adjust our self and for our strategies to used also for any market changes. The good thing if we are having this, it could lessen losses but to have a big chances to make gains in opposite.
Now to achieve success in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. Of course, the opportunities of 2016 and 2017 are recalled, but it seems to me that the time has already passed and we will not be able to receive good incomes if we do not use large amounts of funds for investment and trade.

For this we will return to our existing funds, if we have a lot of funds then the opportunity for profit is a lot, but when our funds are limited then carefulness and caution are very necessary. Market movements can fool us if we are not careful, so playing ideas and forming strategies must be done at any time and follow the market.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

It's not a good idea Budd my advice to you is to Hodl, as you can see the price of ETH is on the bullish side which I believe not everyone expected to happen anytime soon, who knows what will happen in the next coming months? What you'll do is set a price target for your self and once it get to that target you can sell or set a new target
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:54:49 AM

I think if you want to make a lot of profit better also buy more Altcoin. Ethereum value continues to increase so you also don't need to worry about this coin. The more Altcoins you collect, the greater your chances of getting more profits.
kyl.x-is
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

I would advise you split your eggs in two - a decisive percentage, take one part and invest in altcoin and leave the remaining part in ethereum. Ethereum has a long time investment yield. I heard of someone who left his investment in it and then had well over 1000% return in four years, from a friend who pulled his own out months after and then found out years after about this long time investor who's a millionaire now from this. But I would tell you though that, you should make your deep findings and ask the most questions about where to invest in, to get it right. All the best.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

Whether you are in profits in Ethereum so deal it and purchase any additional great money which are minimal in cost on the other hand has superlative possible in approach forthcoming On the other hand always spreading our rescript cash in various great scheme.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:06:04 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

It depends what you're moving it to, so you need to bear in mind how the other coin is performing as well. For example I have both ETH and XRP, and from time to time I move between the two - earlier this year XRP briefly took over from ETH as number 2 in marketcap, so I took that opportunity to sell some XRP and buy ETH. The last few days I've been considering selling back some of that extra ETH for XRP, so increasing my holding of both over the two trades.
It's all a matter of timing and patience really (as well as luck), but do make sure you time it so it's not just the selling coin but also the buying coin that are at the ideal point in their up/down cycles.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

I think ethereum is better and better to hold, but if you have other thoughts to convert ethereum to other coins then do it if you are sure of the benefits you will get.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:10:50 PM

Exactly, of line it's a great concept to wait representing the cost breakthrough of ethereum, I'm confident tardily ethereum desire come back to its average cost and I think ethereum in the forthcoming desire get greater than it is instantly
inpeo

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

Whether you get a opinion of strikes that get the possible to consecrate you an work, of line, you buoy. On the other hand you furthermore get to be resigned and assume't speed to purchase currencies and deal your Ethereum. Study basic almost selling moving and whether you are confident you buoy purchase them.
Whereap

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:35:23 PM

Thither 's many possible in additional Altcoin that's whether the marketplace regains and you picked the equitable coins to sink in keeping your cache in Ethereum isn't a poor concept on the other hand the win won't be as even as keeping additional altcoin bought when cost was in centimes and the dogshit marketplace returns cost to $1 or all the more many. Furthermore representing Ethereum cost to rise, it require service, backbone in 2017 it roseate in arrears to it's utilisation in the ICO marketplace on the other hand with the modern ballyhoo of IEO, barters coins desire be the nearly benign.
Epist

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:37:32 PM

representing me this is extremely great to go i on the other hand assume 't allow to all things be stirred as at every cost is dissimilar. and inactivity representing the cost to rise is furthermore absolutely continued. it's greater that method.
peoplean

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:15:49 PM

Whether you are set to mastery it representing 2 - 3 age exactly aloof mastery it in your billford. On the other hand whether you wish a firm revenue aloof achieve a period trading and obtain a currency which are active firm on interchanges and with great bulk. Informing theres is no assure that you desire gain hither you strength furthermore missed each of your means try in your have danger its your choice.
canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:23:09 PM

What's your duty? Whether you assume 't think in Ethereum so I recommend to deal it instantly and create a modern assets to modern altcoins or whether you obtain any modern captivating altcoins that you anticipate value investment representing equitable instantly so deal it. On the other hand whether you actually wish to sink in altcoin you buoy wait representing the ETH to breakthrough its cost and create a immense measure of assets to altcoins from the profits you've realized from the ETH. A great plan... you should basic show what's your content in ordering representing you to recognise what you should achieve with your ETH.
Overin

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

You've got to purchase the mints that you anticipate are great and you' system gonna achieve occupation. Investment in every propose is foolish. It is essential to investigate the size of the propose and pursue the indentures almost the propose. Whether it's a actually great propose, it causes impression to put in thither.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:07:22 PM

In my opinion just waiting is better than the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins, ethereum is a good coin and has proven to be profitable, if the market improves then ethereum can easily rise up to hundreds of percent per month and it ever happened.
unknownth

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:32:43 PM

It's always great to lay out in fewer venturesome money similar BTC, ETH, LTC. Whether you wish to entertain, hold on apperception that the danger desire breakthrough as the forthcoming of crypto desire be many complex than instantly. Just great schemes desire predominate the marketplace and darn undertakings desire die. So, I anticipate it's greater representing instantly to pierce with ETH.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

Reason achieve you wish to deal your ETH and go the cash additional altcoins? Is this currency that you future is many greater than ETH? Whether you anticipate so and you are so CONFIDENT almost active to that altcoin so thither is no thing erroneous with your concept on the other hand whether you are not 100% almost that currency greater arrest on ETH or its many greater to modify your ETH to BTC.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:44:09 PM

if I become you might buy another altcoin and keep some in ethereum, but before buying, you have to choose tokens that have the potential or have a good future I think it can get a bigger profit than all for ethereum,but we all know it's not a 100% guarantee that it will be profitable because the market can change at any time.

asnotthat

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:27:32 AM

It conditional on on how even you bought your ethereuem and the possible of the altcoin you wish to purchase, as whether you bought your ethereuem in a big cost I desire instruction you to mastery on dig the cost rise earlier you deal and go to additional altcoin. As you buoy just miss when you deal under the cost you bought. On the other hand whether you purchase under the represent ethereuem cost so you buoy deal it and go the the altcoin of your option on the other hand create confident the altcoin get possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: