Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16469 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
Well, the price of ethereum is increasing big a few days ago, do you sell your ethereum or not? Because the price of ethereum is decreasing right now. If not, then i think you should hold your ethereum. I'm not sure about move your funds to other alts, because the market is going down rn.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:12:31 AM

Well, the price of ethereum is increasing big a few days ago, do you sell your ethereum or not? Because the price of ethereum is decreasing right now. If not, then i think you should hold your ethereum. I'm not sure about move your funds to other alts, because the market is going down rn.
ethereum might best asset right now that we can have, no need to see the other altcoin assets and move it. but I myself have been selling some of the ethereum me and now I hope the price will come down again to etheruem and some other assets.
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:22:42 AM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
Now and always there were a lot of conflicting forecasts from the most authoritative experts who work in the crypto-currency market. These forecasts come true with an accuracy of 50/50, if they are based only on subjective opinion and are not supported by anything. That is, it is guesswork in my opinion. You have to select from all the news only confirmed facts that will affect the growth or fall of Ethereum. Then make your decision. For your investment and profit are responsible only you and no one else!
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

I think before you act far, you better think first whether your decision is better or not. in fact, all the decisions are in your hands, and we certainly have to think long before doing the things we will take. afraid of what decisions we make and we don't think long about the disappointment we will get.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:16:28 AM

Why not go for day trading? Waiting doesn't not work well in this current market. If I were you I would move part of my coins to stablecoin until I figure out how best to invest them. I will also suggest you learn  day trading
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:04:42 AM

You should be the one to answer that, if you lost confidence in Ethereum and you find other coins that are more interesting and profitable than Ethereum then go for it, as long as you do diligent research on the potential of those coins that you want to invest in place of Ethereum.
There's nothing to doubt about Ethereum, if you have an idea to hold it, it's not a bad idea. we know Ethereum is the most potential altcoin, the highest marketcaps among the others and has a platform with many users, you're not wrong to hold it
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:03:26 AM

You should be the one to answer that, if you lost confidence in Ethereum and you find other coins that are more interesting and profitable than Ethereum then go for it, as long as you do diligent research on the potential of those coins that you want to invest in place of Ethereum.
There's nothing to doubt about Ethereum, if you have an idea to hold it, it's not a bad idea. we know Ethereum is the most potential altcoin, the highest marketcaps among the others and has a platform with many users, you're not wrong to hold it
If you really want to hold it for now, in my opinion it is a good decision because ethereum is indeed one of the potential coins and there is no doubt that I hope that in the future ethereum can develop even further

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:23:28 AM

It is a good idea if you really want to dispose your ethereum and you can't wait for the rise.

I will not get another altcoin, hold eth or sell it just for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:39:46 AM

It is a good idea if you really want to dispose your ethereum and you can't wait for the rise.

for now I myself prefer to have both, bitcoin and ethereum. maybe ethereum moves slower, but that is also a factor in the increase in bitcoin prices which are also slow. I think the 2 days of bitcoin and ethereum are still the same in conditions that have not changed much. maybe if you have more bitcoin it can be profitable but I also believe that etheruem will experience a high increase later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:47:34 PM

for now I myself prefer to have both, bitcoin and ethereum. maybe ethereum moves slower, but that is also a factor in the increase in bitcoin prices which are also slow. I think the 2 days of bitcoin and ethereum are still the same in conditions that have not changed much. maybe if you have more bitcoin it can be profitable but I also believe that etheruem will experience a high increase later.
Having both included to your portfolio is a very nice idea. I'd prefer to have this as well, I have answered that I'd rather hold eth or sell it just for bitcoin.

Meaning to say that I'd love to have it both as well but I'm willing to sell it for bitcoin at the same time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:28:34 PM

As i am seeing that you are not in a hurry of selling the coins,why not just wait for some time to sell out all to profit.and then convert to other altcoins,but better diversification and stay Holding some ethereum as future for this coin is high to imagine
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:52:21 PM

If the situation of a crypto-currency is considered to be distressing in terms of pricing, it can be switched to another crypto-money or to an emti, such as gold-solid. Bel, rs, z cases should be taken a decision and should be applied.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:52:22 PM

why you want to convert your ethereum to others altcoins,,?
i think if you want to do that, do not convert all your ethereum my friend,, because ethereum could grow more buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

until now ethereum is indeed a very good coin for trading, but if you have small capital it would be better if you choose other coins to trade, but remember you have to choose a good coin, which has a future when you trade .
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:37:48 PM

it will be depends on only your situation because if you don't have any necessity of money with the cryptocurrency market then holding with the current investment is more useful but it will not happened in all the time so you need to decide which will be suitable for you.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:15:33 PM

It depends on you. You will be the one to decide on where to invest and what to do with your funds. What you have to do is just to think of the best plan. Think of profitable coins to invest. Just consider the future and potential of the coins that you're choosing. However, ethereum is one of the best coins to invest.

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:35:00 PM

Since the ethereum is pumping again I think you can Hodl it for a while so you will see the price in the coming weeks if there's a changes in the price and it increase. Some of altcoins now are no changes to their price so I think you have still time to buy that you want to buy in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:59:49 PM

Since the ethereum is pumping again I think you can Hodl it for a while so you will see the price in the coming weeks if there's a changes in the price and it increase. Some of altcoins now are no changes to their price so I think you have still time to buy that you want to buy in the market.
You need to think twice, as mentioned ETH is now trying to rise while other coins mostly not performing well, it's all about good decision making, every
position that you will take needs to be justified by your actions, if you are trying to maximize your earnings, holding for a little while would be a good
thing to do  while the market still moving positively for ETH.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:30:18 PM

Idea is not good,  in my opinion you do not need to convert or sell your ethereum for the other altcoins unless the coins you want is potential like ethereum but don't lose ethereum because if we are talking about the potential they are most potential to the other altcoins.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

During April, many tokens lose in price to ethereum. I think that the growth of tokens to the underlying asset will be only when ether will be much more expensive. Perhaps some tokens will start to rise after $300, and maybe after $ 500 for ETH.
So, not now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: