Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run  (Read 15600 times)
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:24:48 PM

Altcoins have strong future but we have to wait for the best time of this market and the investment as of now will give you unexpected results which are not possible in any other money market. This technology is growing everyday and it is the technology of coming decades not years.
As for me mostly my investment on altcoins are base on gold project which i think still a best way to earn passive income. Im hope they fullfill all their promises and the waiting for the tokens hopefully will worthy the time also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:31:15 PM

Expecting a huge profit in every situation will not been positively happen so if you are a investor in cryptocurrency you will not need to expect much more then only you can continue this journey for long period of time otherwise it will starts and make you more tension it leads to end in loss only.

accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:37:31 PM

I'm expecting also the same. I have chosen 6 projects that I think have huge potential (also high risk) and expect them doing x100 from where they are now during next bull run. I don't need all to be successful, just 1 of them.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:55:42 PM

Holding good altcoins is key in any bull run, because shitty altcoins developers will abandon the project to chasing even better projects, at the end, investors will be left heart broken. I will stay with some well established established altcoins and few good new projects.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:08:55 PM

Altcoins can bring a crazy income and make a person a millionaire, but if everything was so simple, then there would be no more poor people on earth. Be careful when you buy alts, because most of them may not meet your expectations. The next bull run will not be as friendly to all altcoins as the previous one.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:49:06 PM

In my opinion, not all altcoins will die, many projects are successful  and their goals are promising for the future. Of course, the crypto market is dependent on Bitcoin price but I'm also collecting some altcoins, some of the altcoin prices are still so cheap and promising.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

if there is no problem with the government, Crypto will really be the way to become a millionaire. because people who enter the crypto industry can trade or invest, and those who are even better can follow the bounty campaign for their income. bounty campaign can also be used as a road to millionaires.
Well for now, government might actually still be a barrier, and until they fully adopt crypto or these crypto banks are fully established in many countries before we can fully gain that cryptocurrency freedom, because let us even assume that one succeeded in making millions of dollars in crypto, especially those who has not been having such money run through their local traditional account.

I am sure the bank will always flag  suchaccount down every time such heavy money comes in, since we still have to change the crypto to fiat and once they hear that the money is through crypto, they end up blocking such funds without the owner being able to have access to it.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:20:03 PM

I still have hope for altcoins even though they're underdog almost every time. Altcoins still have a lot of room to grow and mature and I am glad that I can be a part of it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:26:14 PM

I still have hope for altcoins even though they're underdog almost every time. Altcoins still have a lot of room to grow and mature and I am glad that I can be a part of it.
Same here, altcoins still need to learn a lot things but I know more projects will be successful because they are so creative in making events and PR team is engaging a lot to recruit more people into this industry.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:39:02 PM

The next bull run should give us a chance to move up. I also look for investment attracting projects now, I think some coins (top 50 - 150 coinmarketcap) can bring the best profit.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

The next bull run should give us a chance to move up. I also look for investment attracting projects now, I think some coins (top 50 - 150 coinmarketcap) can bring the best profit.

But I was looking for a good coin a week ago and even the top 30 in Coinmarketcap al results now after rising to get a 25% profit I am sure this will continue.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:57:47 PM

Same here, altcoins still need to learn a lot things but I know more projects will be successful because they are so creative in making events and PR team is engaging a lot to recruit more people into this industry.
Events created by altcoins are one of a kind. I really enjoy participating on them because those simple things can support and promote the industry of cryptocurrency. Just recently, I joined Bitrus' tournament, and with the bull run right now, I guess, I made the right decision. For me, it will be the best to find projects like this to invest especially right now. Taking one thing at a time can help us to grow more and expand this market. Good long term investments are the key to success in my opinion. A bit risky, but nothing comes free and you wouldn't grow unless you get out of your comfort zone. And lastly, it is almost impossible to become a millionaire overnight with the current situation of the market so take every day as a stepping stone for your ultimate goal.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:06:02 PM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run.
To become a crypto millionaire does not need much luck. Buy a million cheap tokens and you are already there)) De jure you have become a crypto millionaire, and de facto you have a lot of unnecessary "wrappers" Grin
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:06:09 PM

Just do it what you believe and keep holding your coin until you satisfied about the price, then you can sell it.
I think you just need to be patient and forget about your portofolio.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:09:10 PM

I am hoping the same and still held all my alt coin investment, which were currently worth very very less, but with next bull run, I am also expecting my benefiting largely.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:38:36 PM

But I was looking for a good coin a week ago and even the top 30 in Coinmarketcap al results now after rising to get a 25% profit I am sure this will continue.
You are very lucky to buy at the right time, but luck is also due to courage and because you believe that crypto will recover.
so I really admire you because not everyone dares to take risks in this bear market.

but it can be an example for other investors if crypto still has great potential to recover so we don't need to be afraid to invest as long as we choose coins carefully and also be patient waiting for the market to rise.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:42:18 PM

alt coins will be the future in my opinion. the future of  forex trading. if you follow the patterns and the total market cap goes to 3 trillion. easily skilled traders can find money.

TRUE, the new FOREX will be the alternative cryptocurrency.
easy to access and information and knowledge are all in the corner.
Patience and knowledge will give million for the future.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:44:57 PM

altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

Just have a massive order for Bitcoin across 3 exchanges and all alt coins having a massive gains. I bet that unknown buyer must have been from institutional investors and they want a piece of digital asset. I believe bull run is just around the corner and this month might be the start of it.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:13:02 PM

You can be an alt millionaire as you wish and you are not even far from it now as long as you have worked well to get there at the bull run. But the "alt"millionaire I don't really understand. It that is a dream you can get there.
I don't also mind being one if the time come.enjoy the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: