Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run  (Read 15600 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:56:41 AM

I am sure many in this forum hope to become millionaires and hold their altcoins. But it also depends on the choice of altcoins that you keep in your wallet. I think that the greatest profit will bring altcoins, which are not included in the top-20 coinmarketcap.
we will not know what happens to the assets we have in the future. but most of us would think, if a bull happens then all assets in the crypto market will also experience a high increase. we look forward to it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

Cheesy Oh why do we need millions of money to spoil people. There is no money to think about the spiritual. And so with the money, it will not be that)

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:11:38 AM

There are 2 outcomes. Someone can become rich and someone I) So I'm not sure that I can achieve such large sums today.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:22:44 AM

Buying altcoins at this rate will no give you 100% instead i can do even x10 of your investment. There are coins which price is very far on its all time high, so buying at this point will guarranteed your profit in the nect year or even this year 2019. Just believe it crypto will make new history, just see the bad news and be sad but never quit on.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:23:58 AM

Seems that you were so hasty in buying so much altcoins. But anyway, I like your guts. You have strong mentality and having an optimistic mind will give you positive results. Bull run is already happening and you are in a road to being a millionaire. Depends on how many altcoins you invested.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:57:46 AM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.
I like your positivity and I hope it will really happen soon. Since most of us are "Altcoin Hodlers" Because top 100 cryptocurrency are already expensive we cant acquired hundreds of it, our only hope is from those promising coin/token from the promising platforms that doing and ICO, IEO, STO etc. stay positive as always these is crypto world everything is possible.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:22:37 AM

Seems that you were so hasty in buying so much altcoins. But anyway, I like your guts. You have strong mentality and having an optimistic mind will give you positive results. Bull run is already happening and you are in a road to being a millionaire. Depends on how many altcoins you invested.
Bullrun will return even though he doesn't know when it happened and of course you have to be patient if you want to continue watching Bullrun.
don't be afraid of this condition, sooner or later it will end soon so there will be beauty coming.
Altcoin if you have great abilities, of course he will be strong to defend him so you defend your Altcoin.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:45:57 AM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.
It is absolutely very possible to become a millionaire with altcoins, imagine that I have 10 very good projects out of my altcoins, with minimum investment of 1000 each that gave me 1500x return, has that not automatically made one a millionaire, although it also depends on the currency we are talking about here, like countries that strictly depends on USD as their main currency will need to get to over 1 million usd before they can be classified as a millionaire, so I don’t know the currency you are talking about, if it is USD, the chances of becoming a USD millionaire through altcoins is low except you are a whale.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

If your time frame is six years then probably you can hit your goal. I have some eth, bunch of xrp ada and xlm i hope this alts could give me financial freedom after 2-3 years i'm an active  trader also and keep monitoring market movement day on day.

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:57:37 PM

good luck to you Wink for me some 100k would be nice to gain financial freedom... quitting my 8 to 5 job and starting something on my own. maybe our dreams come true sooner or later  Cool
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:01:10 PM

It is difficult to see the future specially with crypto currencies which is volatile up until now.
Although the movement is taking longer now, a large possibility of having a big pump coupd happen anytime.

My say is trust the technology and crypto currencies is a part of it. The new era.
Might as well keep bitcoins and also other trusted coins which is really useful for the public.
Dont go with cheap ones and just being hyped by fake traders.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:03:50 PM

I can say I think it depends on whether the price of bitcoin will be higher or if the bitcoin height increases can make me sure that no altcoins are paying the price for it but only when it comes back bitcoin price I think it's going to be a long time to become a millionaire so it depends on the market but it's expected to increase the price of altcoins in coinmarket it's quite a long time to wait but it's good for you to buy altcoins with potential and value and it is important to hold these altcoins or longterm with investors because it's afraid to buy a reason for the price when the bitcoin price falls and all altcoins are affected so the coinmarket always looks at the others Buy it's best to tell if it's risky to these but only to gamble to earn.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:27:48 PM

If your holding a big amount of potential Altcoins you have a big chance to become a millionaire someday if Bitcoin will increase the Altcoins will also increase,and just continue on your positive mindset because it helps you to achieve your goal to become a millionaire.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:33:04 PM

In order for the coin to bring a serious profit, the project must have either a technical uniqueness or its own unique idea of a strong community and popularity among investors. we need to look for an object for investment that has the properties I listed. I recently found such a project - Sound Money Coin.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:01:58 PM

I agree with your opinion. The next bull run will be huge for the altcoin.
The market has already started to moving up, now.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:09:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 02:20:18 PM by Ararbermas

Just keep believing on it OP and don't ever look back if your really wishing to become alt millionaire , in fact mostly alt in the market were always following the same path after the bump of price. so be smart enough and must buy a coin that surely will give a good return. Buy more to receive massive profits as well because that's how it works. Which is don't just focus on one alt because it will not help you to become millionaire.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

Not sure what you mean by buying but not accumulating.
Does that mean you have been buying alts, but trading them?
And you wish you had kept them because now they are 100% up?

Well, definitely it is possible to become a millionare through crypto, especially if we hit a bull run (I doubt this year, 2020 more likely).
Here are some very important things to consider.

You need to invest a lot to make a lot.  Even if you hit the jackpot and keep a coin that increases 1000% in value, it doesn't mean much if you only invested $1000.
a 1000% increase on $1000 is only 10,000 after all.
It's all a matter of numbers, not luck.
So if you are serious about becoming a millionare, than expect to invest AT LEAST $10,000 usd.

If investing $10k or more is not possible, than this year you should be doing everything to increase your capital.
The most straightforward way to do this is to use a stable coin to exclusively buy btc.
For example, on gemini exchange, buy Gemini dollars (tied to usd).
Then buy btc when there is a dip, and immediately list it to sell at 5% higher.
Repeat after it sells to gradually increase the amount of btc you have.

Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:23:51 PM

This is the right time to put more focus in researching solid projects and invest heavily in them. Crypto is here to stay and the next bullrun will surprise many and makes those that prepared for it millionaires and this is the best time to make such preparations
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

Altcoins have strong future but we have to wait for the best time of this market and the investment as of now will give you unexpected results which are not possible in any other money market. This technology is growing everyday and it is the technology of coming decades not years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:23:48 PM

it not going to far since last ath. and always follow the trend from bitcoin. at least give profit and stable prices is good enough for me since many alt prices down when btc start to bullrun
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: