Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run  (Read 15605 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

if you invest in a huge money to buy altcoins before the green market wich mean in january or february,, i think now you already be a millionaire my friend
depends on your post above, you already make 100% profit in several coins,, and thats really good result my friend
thats mean you have the skills on crypto investments

vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:00:36 AM

Altcoins are very difficult to analyze and even more so which one of them will become a champion. Only at random.
Do not need here especially and guess if you take the top altcoins can be about to know which of them will grow , for example eos I think many people buy and know that there will be growth in this coin !
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:31:32 AM

Just make sure you are building bags of very good altcoins and not stupid shitcoins because there are too many useless altcoins already in crypto world and the only thing keeping them alive is idots that are still buying blindly
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

What might be the basis of your 6 years prediction? Have you conduct a technical analysis of the graph that can say, merely, in the next six years, hodlers of particular altcoin can achieve much? I just want to clarify this as I am thinking about investing on a particular altcoin in the market that can make me profit in a shorter year than 6 years.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

You have a foresight and doing yourself and your generation a good. Nevertheless, do ensure you accumulate good altcoins and not shitty projects that the team would later abandon in a bull run. Shitcoins=Retk in a bull market
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:25:47 PM

I believe it is a good strategy. BTC prices have risen to $ 5300, a few days later ETH prices have increased by 25% in value. With this growth rate, buying alt at this time is very suitable, very potential. The market is still on the rise but be patient as the BTC price will continue to rise sharply at the end of 2019.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Btcadoptioner

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

I agree with the high potential of altcoins! I'm picking up the best ones and I hope that will pay off.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:58:31 PM

Hope you choose the right Altcoin and can pay back and make more profit if you invest properly and knowledgeable.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:11:24 PM

I'd really like your words to be true. But we have already seen such periods but it ended in tears. Bullrun can't come from nothing.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

If bull run will come, just be careful with the alts you invest in. I expect to see a similar behavior with what happened in 2017, when beside good projects there were a lot od scams and people lost a lot of money.
You are right. A lot of people will be deceived into buying shit coins, because most coins will pump at that time, due to the rise in the price of bitcoin. Most of the coins we should aspire to buy now are those with real working products and an active team.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:32:36 PM

I do not believe that the bullrun will be soon. Since most people have a lot of crypto currency and the market will not allow them to become millionaires.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

You and everyone can see the potential of the crypto market in the next 6 years, but still you can guarantee the continuous holding for 6 years? That is really hard. I think we should weave between those two strategies: speculation and investment. speculation should be applied in Q2 and Q3 because it is a time of high purchasing power. It is the most reasonable strategy and can bring you the highest profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:40:05 PM

Everything is possible, all you need is dedication and making the right investments. Some just sell out their coins with fear of drop in market price. Fear and panic could just ruin all your fortunes. Just have a positive mind and follow the crypto tune and  your millionaire ambition will come to true.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:25:23 PM

The utility can be guaranteed in coins like Bitcoin, people from all around the world can actually buy Bitcoin and then use it freely as they want, so we definitely can be sure that the coin will continue to grow and it will recover soon. On the other hand, the story is a completely different one for altcoins… It’s not a matter of the market to be over; it’s just a matter of the number of offers that actually has not a purpose. As I see it, the fourth quarter may be the time the market (Bitcoin first, apparently) takes off again.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:42:57 PM

The next altcoins millionaires are been made now and those are investors that are ready to put in good funds for now that the market is seriously down and some populars coins are doing bad now and some of them has lose over 90% of the values as at this time last year. If you can buy now in large quantity then you will be among the future millionaires.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:15:48 PM

This situation reminds me of a donkey who goes ahead for a carrot that hangs on a stick half a meter from his muzzle))
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:24:45 PM

I don't think I will be alt millionaire. Because I'm not investing enough money to make me alt millionaire. But I'm planning to make a good profit thanks to the altcoins I trust during the bull season. Because during the bull season, I think that the price of many altcoins will increase considerably.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:28:53 PM

I understand that the cryptocurrency is now increasing its price. But I can't believe the whales would allow so many people to become millionaires. I am sure that will artificially affect the price. But in the end there will be only the most patient and who did not sell their coins.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:48:19 PM

People understand that a correction of this kind cannot last forever, so people today are talking about using cryptocurrency in this sense all the same. I hope that very soon we will earn on this and very well. So be prepared.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:56:32 PM

Altcoins are too fickle, many of them die and never reborn. Just look at the top cmc 5 years ago. Altcoins are a good way to make short-term income, but no long-term. imho.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: