Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters  (Read 1375 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:39:29 PM

Here are my solution to growing complained by the bounty hunters regarding KYC.

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!

I do not agree with your terms

The perfect solution to kyc complains by hunters is transparency and loyalty from project devs and bounty managers

Inform hunters of kyc at the start of bounty; then let any willing hunter to work for you
It wouldn’t cause any hassle that way
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

I support you No 1 point, if you have no interest in KYC just stay away from bounties that requires it. But have seen cases where KYC was introduced to deprive hunters

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:55:09 PM

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!

The perfect solution to kyc complains by hunters is transparency and loyalty from project devs and bounty managers

Inform hunters of kyc at the start of bounty; then let any willing hunter to work for you
I agree with your last point, the developer should have informed the KYC before try to start the bounty. that means the team gives a chance for the bounty hunters to decide their decision regarding it. That will not create a big problem between developers and participants.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:02:30 PM

Yes I agree with the first step. For those who are afraid to do KYC maybe they have some agenda or did something. I know how sensitive KYC is and we shouldn't not let give our details so easily. If you dont want KYC then, dont participate on the campaign. No one is forcing you to join hence find one without any KYC simple as that like the OP said.
It's a very good thing that they are afraid of KYC and i think it's best to avoid KYC in all this ICO platform, because most their database are not secured and they end up becoming a shitcoin, all the information you have with them is lossed and can be gotten by anyone who have access to the database of the project. I don't see any reason why any one have to carry out KYC in order to make purchase of a token since we did not make the purchase via fiat or any government issued currency.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

The second point is cheating and hunters are doing this not because they are afraid of losing their personal data or something else. They just have already passed KYC from their first account and are searching for some other persons to get more rewards.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:18:13 PM

But the majority of the teams decided when the bounty was running or at the end of the new campaign there was an KYC announcement, in my opinion it was less efficient and had to be right from the start if it wanted to be sought by KYC.
I agree with your last point, the developer should have informed the KYC before try to start the bounty. that means the team gives a chance for the bounty hunters to decide their decision regarding it. That will not create a big problem between developers and participants.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:24:45 PM

The second point is cheating and hunters are doing this not because they are afraid of losing their personal data or something else. They just have already passed KYC from their first account and are searching for some other persons to get more rewards.
and yet if the Headhunters use several accounts, their work still benefits the Bounty companies. But there is no need to talk about risks here, because Headhunters are much more often deceived than the company’s ico.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:36:07 PM

KYC is currently an interesting matter to continue to be discussed among bounty hunters. You all depend on your decision and you have the right not to do KYC. But there are risks like you don't get tokens. This KYC is based on the consideration of Team members.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:40:52 PM

KYC is very complicated for the bounty hunter besides that many projects suddenly make regulations to require KYC I prefer KYC rules made from the start so that bounty hunters can make choices join or not

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:03:11 PM

KYC was previously used for investors, but with many people who cheat. So that a lot of KYC is used for bounty hunters. But this is indeed not needed by bounty hunters to do KYC. And there are still many projects that don't use KYC, so you don't have to complain.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:36:42 PM

I think it’s very bad to ask someone to take KYC for you. This is a fraud for which you can get punishment.
It is better not to participate in projects that require the passage of the KYC, than to deceive and present the personal data of another person.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:17:28 AM

Yes, it is simple, just don't join or take a part in bounty campaign requiring KYC to get reward.
There are still many campaigns not asking for KYC to be eligible, just find that and you will be ok.
But in my experience, a legit ICO with KYC required usually their token value will be worth much better.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:25:53 AM

What is see is that sometimes a project doesn't mention KYC in their first days when the bounty began, but at the end of the project. nearing the distribution of the tokens, some of that project requesting for KYC, i think that is deceiving the bounty participant. That what makes the bounty participant to get angry.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:32:34 AM

There are projects that only require KYC when their bounty campaign ends. You will have to choose to give up the reward or KYC.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:51:14 AM

There are projects that only require KYC when their bounty campaign ends. You will have to choose to give up the reward or KYC.
Things that didn't clearly stated before bounty have been started, if this things was clearly place inside the rules, bounty hunters have a choice to join or not if they are not willing to share and provide their real information, the problem is they just been asked after the bounty so they got no choice but to comply or else they won't get anything from their share.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:03 AM

The problem is that while the project is not known help to tell about it. As they gather the necessary amount of money, hunters are no longer needed. kyc helps them not to pay much bounty hunters. Since not everyone will provide their documents.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:36 AM

Yes I agree with the first step. For those who are afraid to do KYC maybe they have some agenda or did something. I know how sensitive KYC is and we shouldn't not let give our details so easily. If you dont want KYC then, dont participate on the campaign. No one is forcing you to join hence find one without any KYC simple as that like the OP said.
The problem for bounty hunters right now is that the ICO teams first silence the need to pass the KYC test, or directly say that there will be no such test, and then, at the end of the ICO, change their mind and announce the KYC test. In fact, this is a fraud on the part of the ICO team, since after that many bounty hunters for various reasons cannot pass this test and lose their earned tokens. A KYC check on bounty hunters is illegal, but if it is done, it should be carried out at an early stage, or at least be able to familiarize yourself with the requirements of this check, so that we can assess whether we can pass it further.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:26:09 AM

KYC in the first place is the loss of tokens for hunters,especially who make bounty social networks,and as a rule there are about 70-100 companies at once,and then track all just not real,where and what is planned,when payments,and whether KYC, plus there are still different wallets,so here KYC is a kind of hindrance
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:38:38 AM

You're absolutely right about KYC. We don't have to. You need to stay away from ICOs who want KYC. The request for a token distributed as a prize is nonsense to the KYC. For this reason, I participate in Bounty who do not want KYC when possible. So I don't have problems.
Yeah, It's simple, don't join bounty campaign that need to pass kyc, but current situation is a lot of project required kyc or change the rules at the end of campaign to force participants pass kyc to receive rewards, in this case what is your choice, pass kyc or give up reward?
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:52:35 AM

the only step for not doing kyc is not following the bounty.
You can join other projects without having to grumble.
because there are so many bounties you just have to choose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: