Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
BCN_official

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

I love bytecoin, I hope he will execute his road map always on time. We are waiting for Tokens on December 15?

Here you can find information about Untraceable Tokens

https://bytecoin.org/blog/untraceable-tokens-and-proof-of-concept

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sr. Bleins

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:39:36 PM

What happened to the BCN's deposits at Poloniex? I sent over 100k of BCN today and moments later they disable the Deposits / Withdrawals, and my BCN was not credited, does anyone know anything? Huh Huh Undecided Cry
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

Why is Bytecoin *FROZEN* on Poloniex Huh
mojn

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

why the price is jumping up ?

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
 Website | Telegram
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:57 AM

why Satoshi Nakamoto does not appear?  Huh

Khanivore

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

I lost 700 coins using the official wallet (yes, the wallet was sync'd daily) and now it looks like their online wallet at bytecoin.money has problems too.

I can't even login. That's another 950 coins lost?  Huh

Anyone else losing coins too?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:45:20 PM

so what is going on here, will they be delisting bcn on polo?
there are just so much volume for this coin though that i think is a reason to keep this listed on any exchange.. traders are always busy withthis coin. i have been trading with this for a very long time until we got the price that it has now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BCN_official

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

I lost 700 coins using the official wallet (yes, the wallet was sync'd daily) and now it looks like their online wallet at bytecoin.money has problems too.

Hello,

Could you send us the screenshot of your desktop wallet as well as version of Os system to contact@bytecoin.org

During the log in process to bytecoin.money be sure that you enter your "login" not "email". It's a pretty common mistake among users

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Hello,

Could you send us the screenshot of your desktop wallet as well as version of Os system to contact@bytecoin.org

During the log in process to bytecoin.money be sure that you enter your "login" not "email". It's a pretty common mistake among users

I have no problem with my web wallet. It works perfectly and I think it is very safe.
JerryStt

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:31 AM

Looks like BCN is setting up for a big run, about time
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:07:01 AM

Bytecoin this year is the second upside $ 0.0025 position, hoping to break through the success, and move forward to break the historical data in May
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

The Rise of Cryptonote, The Advent of Crypto-Privacy.

https://www.thebitforum.com/news/cryptocurrency-articles/the-rise-of-cryptonote-the-advent-of-crypto-privacy-r19/

In 2012 a group of people realized that the eternal immutable ledger of Bitcoin was, well, creepy. Imagine for a minute that every dollar you have, hell the change too, kept a record of everyplace it had been? I don’t think I would like my dollars spying on me, and I feel the same about cryptos. They decided to create an anonymous, privacy focused cryptocurrency, and Bytecoin was born.

Despite having a great idea, the Bytecoin team totally blew it. They pre-mined more than 50% of the possible coins. In 2016 when made aware of a security flaw by a member of the Monero team, the developers of Bytecoin exploited it to spoof the creation of billions of coins. I attempted to reach out to the developers on reddit for this article, but my post was deleted within minutes.

Despite the moral failings of the dev team/management, cryptonote turned out to be impressive tech. There were a lot of projects built on the code, Dashcoin, Digitalnote, Quazarcoins, and more. In 2014 the Monero project was born as Bitmonero. Within a few months the coin rebranded and was starting to outpace the other cryptonote coins.  Cryptonote currencies are particularly easy to fork, there is software called forknote, designed for just such a task.

Monero still holds a pretty clear lead, with coin prices approaching $300, but there are a lot of new coins bringing new things to the table. Aeon is based on the same protocol, but tuned for phones and lighter computers, Leviarcoin has DRM powered by blockchain, and will have in-app purchases soon. Ultranote is much the same as Monero, but offers encrypted chat and the ability to store coins for interest, and Intensecoin is testing their wallet powered VPN that pays you to rent your connection.  Freelabits will offer a marketplace for hiring/working as freelancers,  whereas the Amero+ project is political in nature, seeking to unify the people of South America, despite national borders.

The blockchain is rapidly moving us toward a more decentralised world, the same people tracking online activity now will keep trying.  A blockchain doesn't have to provide anonyminity, but it's clear to see that ones that do provide more utility.

Cryptonote coins appear to be here to stay, Monero made a deal with 50 recording artists, including Mariah Carey & G Eazy to only accept Monero crypto in their online shops this Christmas. Adoption is becoming more widespread, and these are most definitely coins to keep an eye on.
BCN_official

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

The Rise of Cryptonote, The Advent of Crypto-Privacy.

https://www.thebitforum.com/news/cryptocurrency-articles/the-rise-of-cryptonote-the-advent-of-crypto-privacy-r19/

In 2012 a group of people realized that the eternal immutable ledger of Bitcoin was, well, creepy. Imagine for a minute that every dollar you have, hell the change too, kept a record of everyplace it had been? I don’t think I would like my dollars spying on me, and I feel the same about cryptos. They decided to create an anonymous, privacy focused cryptocurrency, and Bytecoin was born.

Despite having a great idea, the Bytecoin team totally blew it. They pre-mined more than 50% of the possible coins. In 2016 when made aware of a security flaw by a member of the Monero team, the developers of Bytecoin exploited it to spoof the creation of billions of coins. I attempted to reach out to the developers on reddit for this article, but my post was deleted within minutes.

Despite the moral failings of the dev team/management, cryptonote turned out to be impressive tech. There were a lot of projects built on the code, Dashcoin, Digitalnote, Quazarcoins, and more. In 2014 the Monero project was born as Bitmonero. Within a few months the coin rebranded and was starting to outpace the other cryptonote coins.  Cryptonote currencies are particularly easy to fork, there is software called forknote, designed for just such a task.

Monero still holds a pretty clear lead, with coin prices approaching $300, but there are a lot of new coins bringing new things to the table. Aeon is based on the same protocol, but tuned for phones and lighter computers, Leviarcoin has DRM powered by blockchain, and will have in-app purchases soon. Ultranote is much the same as Monero, but offers encrypted chat and the ability to store coins for interest, and Intensecoin is testing their wallet powered VPN that pays you to rent your connection.  Freelabits will offer a marketplace for hiring/working as freelancers,  whereas the Amero+ project is political in nature, seeking to unify the people of South America, despite national borders.

The blockchain is rapidly moving us toward a more decentralised world, the same people tracking online activity now will keep trying.  A blockchain doesn't have to provide anonyminity, but it's clear to see that ones that do provide more utility.

Cryptonote coins appear to be here to stay, Monero made a deal with 50 recording artists, including Mariah Carey & G Eazy to only accept Monero crypto in their online shops this Christmas. Adoption is becoming more widespread, and these are most definitely coins to keep an eye on.

This disinformation about the alleged pre-mine has been posted around here so many times it’s becoming tiresome to respond to.

If anyone would like to see once and for all how false this idea is please see the official rebuke listed here:  https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf 

About you reaching out to our developers, we have rules on our site to prevent spam and inappropriate behavior. An account must be either, longer than 10 days or have at least 10 comment karma to post or make comments in the Bytecoin sub-Reddit. I would suggest that you try to message the Bytecoin Reddit admin directly in the future as we are always more than happy to talk about our coin and the many positives it brings to the crypto-community.

If you would prefer to ask your questions to the users directly, that is also more than acceptable, we just ask you that you follow the rules of the Bytecoin sub-Reddit, as you would on any other sub-Reddit.  I hope this was able to clear up the issue for you. We are always happy to discuss Bytecoin but please read the official rebuke I have listed here before making any claims that have already been proven false numerous times.

LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

Web wallet updated  Smiley

Twitter post link

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
BCN_official

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

This disinformation about the alleged pre-mine has been posted around here so many times it’s becoming tiresome to respond to.

If anyone would like to see once and for all how false this idea is please see the official rebuke listed here:  https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.msg26169910#msg26169910

Dear Squbit,

It was so boring here without you. For someone who dislikes Bytecoin so much it seems strange that you feel the need to post here so often.

KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

Dear Squbit,

It was so boring here without you. For someone who dislikes Bytecoin so much it seems strange that you feel the need to post here so often.

BCN_official, Can you please respond to the allegations that BCN was not created in a honest and transparent way like other CyptoNote coin such as XMR and KRB? And that a vast majority of all the BCN are controlled by a small number of people?

You may google "bytecoin premine" and find how 80% of Bytecoins was mined secretly by developers themselves.
This fact alone give bytecoin a big red "scam" label by majority of crypto community. And nobody want to have a deal with it.
Sure, it pumps sometimes and have a big marketcap, but that's because majority of coins concentrated in few hands.

Recently Bytecoin has another nail in the coffin when it did not fix vulnerability in cryptonote coins and about 700 mln of bytecoins were created by hackers (or possibly insiders) out of thins air and solded on exchanges.
BCN_official

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

Dear Squbit,

BCN_official, Can you please respond to the allegations that BCN was not created in a honest and transparent way like other CyptoNote coin such as XMR and KRB? And that a vast majority of all the BCN are controlled by a small number of people?

You may google "bytecoin premine" and find how 80% of Bytecoins was mined secretly by developers themselves.
This fact alone give bytecoin a big red "scam" label by majority of crypto community. And nobody want to have a deal with it.
Sure, it pumps sometimes and have a big marketcap, but that's because majority of coins concentrated in few hands.

Recently Bytecoin has another nail in the coffin when it did not fix vulnerability in cryptonote coins and about 700 mln of bytecoins were created by hackers (or possibly insiders) out of thins air and solded on exchanges.

Responded

https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf

KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:02:49 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:36:23 PM by KittyCatTech

If anyone would like to see once and for all how false this idea is please see the official rebuke listed here:  https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf  

Dear Squbit,

Responded

Your response does not contain any information that would contradict the assertion that BCN was mined secretly in a dishonest non-transparent way. Your response raises alot of questions and lists alot of example of things that you say are unknown or unproven but it is short on answers to the questions or additional knowledge or context. Certainly people who are associated with various projects that you mentioned know what the connections are between the projects but you falsely claim that this information can't be known by anyone. The claim that information is not known to you is not proof that the information does not exist.
BCN_official

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

If anyone would like to see once and for all how false this idea is please see the official rebuke listed here:  https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf  

Dear Squbit,

Responded

Your response does not contain any information that would contradict the assertion that BCN was mined secretly in a dishonest non-transparent way. Your response raises alot of questions and lists alot of example of things that you say are unknown or unproven but it is short on answers to the questions or additional knowledge or context. Certainly people who are associated with various projects that you mentioned know what the connections are between the projects but you falsely claim that this information can't be known by anyone. The claim that information is not known to you is not proof that the information does not exist.

Everything you need to know about this disinformation campaign regarding Bytecoin is in the link we posted in black and white.

You say that, “the claim that information is not known to you is not proof that the information does not exist”, but that doesn’t mean that it does exist. If we are going to be accused of something it would be appreciated if there was actually any concrete evidence to back it up.

You may not believe in Bytecoin or the great work we are trying to do for our community and the world of crypto but there are thousands of people out there that do believe in us and want Bytecoin to succeed where so many others have failed.

klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:42:22 PM

Hey guys, my wallet takes an eternity to sync. Is that a common problem for Bytecoin wallet or do I need to change some configuration in order to sync faster. Are transactions on the blockchain also taking a lot of time to proccess ? I don't have a lot of coins but still would like to know if it is worth holding onto them. thanks

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: