Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1367 times)
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:04:40 PM

A keplertek scam is not a good sign for other investors too and spreading such news can harm the total investor confidence index. Thiefs always look for ways to scam others.

You are correct naturally! As was explained in this thread before, there is a huge knock on effect, far greater than these two thieves screwing over Keplertek investors and bounty participants. The devious actions by these unscrupulous lowlives, hurts the whole industry, and damages the image of crypto as a whole!
That’s why we call upon everybody involved to take a stand! Hold everyone orchestrating this scam accountable! Name and shame and expose them! Share the article:   https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/  With the whole crypto community. If you lost money through this scam, file a report and report to the authorities! Enough is enough! Send a clear message that the crypto community as a whole will no longer tolerate criminality and will clean up crypto from the inside! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Kepler Platform⚠️
 Be careful of the new platform! A few days ago the CEO of Keplertek issued a new link to the Kepler Platform(http://platform.keplertek.io) under the guise of improving communications. Soon afterwards we have started receiving complaints from users stating that something more sinister may be at play here. This comes at a time when everyone is busy switching over to the platform, after the Telegram group discussion was totally disabled.

⚠️For starters you will notice a warning in most browsers: that this address is on an “unsecured” domain, this alone should be a red flag to users that all your data will not be safe, nor private when entering here.

You will also notice that the platform is incomplete with none of the options functioning. You cannot access the settings, even to change your personal privacy and security settings. But that’s not all, just about every link, and option on this webpage is disabled, so basically you cannot do anything there besides register and send a message.

Another concerning issue brought to our attention by a concerned Kep investor, is that you cannot close or delete your account should you wish to do so. Once you have registered on that platform, your account will be there for life, with all your private information available to anyone.

We urge users to be very careful around this platform, especially w.r.t private information‼️

If your internet security warns you that url is insecure, and knowing that this comes from a scam project, and having received numerous reports from users, stating that besides being useless, there are something sinister going on here! ⛔️We therefore recommend our readers to steer clear of it completely, and if you are forced to visit that platform, ensure you take all the necessary security precautions and have the latest security software running, in order to protect your private information and crypto❗️

This makes sense now, I was wondering when Giorgi told us to register on the platform, why my security software gave me all those warnings. I couldn’t even upload a profile picture or setup my profile correctly. I was thinking to myself, why would Jaba and Angel release such an incomplete platform? But now I understand it’s not just me. Thank you for taking the time to warn other investors and making the truth get out to all! I will definitely be careful with my info and crypto!
ScamKillaz6love

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:13:07 AM

Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Thank you for your patience,
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

Some good news for the bounty participants:

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.
Sharon050

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Kepler Platform⚠️
 Be careful of the new platform! A few days ago the CEO of Keplertek issued a new link to the Kepler Platform(http://platform.keplertek.io) under the guise of improving communications. Soon afterwards we have started receiving complaints from users stating that something more sinister may be at play here. This comes at a time when everyone is busy switching over to the platform, after the Telegram group discussion was totally disabled.

⚠️For starters you will notice a warning in most browsers: that this address is on an “unsecured” domain, this alone should be a red flag to users that all your data will not be safe, nor private when entering here.

You will also notice that the platform is incomplete with none of the options functioning. You cannot access the settings, even to change your personal privacy and security settings. But that’s not all, just about every link, and option on this webpage is disabled, so basically you cannot do anything there besides register and send a message.

Another concerning issue brought to our attention by a concerned Kep investor, is that you cannot close or delete your account should you wish to do so. Once you have registered on that platform, your account will be there for life, with all your private information available to anyone.

We urge users to be very careful around this platform, especially w.r.t private information‼️

If your internet security warns you that url is insecure, and knowing that this comes from a scam project, and having received numerous reports from users, stating that besides being useless, there are something sinister going on here! ⛔️We therefore recommend our readers to steer clear of it completely, and if you are forced to visit that platform, ensure you take all the necessary security precautions and have the latest security software running, in order to protect your private information and crypto❗️

This is so scary 😱  As a platinum investor, I am signed up to both the dash and the beta platform, I checked after reading this warning, and you really can’t leave or delete your account. The funny thing is I always felt something to be amiss when going through my platform and dash, my intuition was warning me, and now reading this it makes sense why I felt that way! This is very disturbing, I wish I never got involved with Keplertek!
Goaheadmakemyday

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:13:08 PM

Just getting caught up for the day on my investment with Keplertek.

Its looking worse and worse after every update so it seems. So today i see that the dashboard to our original kep sales is up and running once again. I am not sure what exactly this means....as i didnt receive any notice that it was down. So many unanswered questions???

At this point im leery about going to the dashboard and login ....Is it unsecured like the platform?
CEO stated that any tokens not received on your dashboard or in your mew would have to be claimed first??....Maybe some people being targeted??
There are people who won contest prize tokens who now have to prove if they did or did not receive them. I would think Keplertek would have done a better job of keeping take of that. But i guess its like the bounty group.

So it seems as we are stuck...no way to delete anything as far as personal info .... a KYC was required.

Oh well...there's $10k down the drain

zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

So many scam projects are everywhere. Be more careful when participating in a project and check their information continuously and accurately if possible. I hope that this market will take measures for similar Scam projects
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:43:25 AM

Just getting caught up for the day on my investment with Keplertek.

Its looking worse and worse after every update so it seems. So today i see that the dashboard to our original kep sales is up and running once again. I am not sure what exactly this means....as i didnt receive any notice that it was down. So many unanswered questions???

At this point im leery about going to the dashboard and login ....Is it unsecured like the platform?
CEO stated that any tokens not received on your dashboard or in your mew would have to be claimed first??....Maybe some people being targeted??
There are people who won contest prize tokens who now have to prove if they did or did not receive them. I would think Keplertek would have done a better job of keeping take of that. But i guess its like the bounty group.

So it seems as we are stuck...no way to delete anything as far as personal info .... a KYC was required.

Oh well...there's $10k down the drain

⚠️ No need to vent on public forums ⚠️

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:47:40 AM

So many scam projects are everywhere. Be more careful when participating in a project and check their information continuously and accurately if possible. I hope that this market will take measures for similar Scam projects

This about sums it up: https://link.medium.com/etP2BYSQYV
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:18:56 AM

;DGood day folks
We’ve arrived at the end of the week again.
And true to form, Keplertek’s updates and promises did once again not materialise, but after a year of empty promises and disinformation, people should be use to it!

A couple of days ago, the bosses wife’s nephew Jaba(JB), who is in effect the only Keplertek team member remaining, made the commitment that the bounty tokens will all be distributed to participants today. At this moment very few possibly none have been distributed yet at the time of writing this report.

Round about the same time the CEO was addressing a large group of disillusioned investors, he made the commitment to them that the Kep tokens will be listed on an exchange this week, and that he already paid the listing fees.
Well we’ve reached the end of another week and nothing has been announced so far. So it turned out to be just another load of lies and fairytales to mislead investors, the likes of what they had to put up since a year ago 🖕🏽

And finally here is some good advice shared with us from the people of ShitcoinOffering regarding the shady Keplertek platform and dashboard:

“Better to block everything which is connected to Keplertek and its founders if you did not share anything to them. If you were involved in this project, really try to delete your account or change data there to the fake.”
Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering 😉

Have a great Easter weekend to all that has some days off this time of year!

From the team of Scamkillaz
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:42:36 AM

I know Keplertek. I didn't do the bounty but my friend did. He also told me they scammed bounty hunters last year. I guess that is not enough for them. They had to scam their investors too. I hope SEC and FBI is on their tails right now. Bloody bastards.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.

All Bulshit and lies! That’s all Keplertek investors get fed on a daily basis!

They promised the token distribution will be finished: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised tokens will be listed on an exchange this week: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised to release a video with an explanation and updates this week: Nothing happened!

This guy has no shame! Spouting lies and fairytales almost daily, and then just keeps quiet and leave the community alone to try and figure what went wrong!

I hope the last of the sheep that was hanging on to the idea that Keplertek is not a complete scam, by now had their eyes opened and filed a report with the SEC! Start holding this conman accountable for making a fool out of you on a daily basis!
Sharon050

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:57:35 PM

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

The CEO promised tokens will be listed on an exchange this week: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised to release a video with an explanation and updates this week: Nothing happened!

This guy has no shame! Spouting lies and fairytales almost daily, and then just keeps quiet and leave the community alone to try and figure what went wrong!

I hope the last of the sheep that was hanging on to the idea that Keplertek is not a complete scam, by now had their eyes opened and filed a report with the SEC! Start holding this conman accountable for making a fool out of you on a daily basis!

This is not even funny anymore, they could at least given us something before Easter, but no just mocking us with empty promises. How does a person become so messed up to do this to investors?
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:52:42 PM

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

This is not even funny anymore, they could at least given us something before Easter, but no just mocking us with empty promises. How does a person become so messed up to do this to investors?

So this it, after 6-months of the same promises that never came true, we’re still getting the same old tired lies. Today I was told the exchange listing is really close. It’s been close for the past 6-months. “Soon” and “close”, “near” and “almost” those are the only words in the vocabulary of this CEO. Not that anyone would want to see an exchange listing now, it will be the end of Kep! But being told the same lies over and over week in and week out, it’s really getting old now, and makes me more angry with this stupid conman.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:32:46 AM

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

So this it, after 6-months of the same promises that never came true, we’re still getting the same old tired lies. Today I was told the exchange listing is really close. It’s been close for the past 6-months. “Soon” and “close”, “near” and “almost” those are the only words in the vocabulary of this CEO. Not that anyone would want to see an exchange listing now, it will be the end of Kep! But being told the same lies over and over week in and week out, it’s really getting old now, and makes me more angry with this stupid conman.

With this unpleasant news flying around, be rest assured that any listing that will happen with this token will be greeted with a massive dump Grin everybody would want their investment back before the ship sank, i don't think the delay of the exchange is as serious as the allegations surrounding the project at the moment, things are already messed up badly, listing will not repair that damage i.e if there is any exchange willing to list inspite of the allegations.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:07:51 AM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

What bothers you the most is that you take advantage of something so important that it is the blockchain technology and the projects and the kindness they offer to make progress happen.

Many times I have been in disagreement with the rules for some ICOS, but seeing it from the point of view that now if rules are needed to be able to do things right and this must go from the creators of the projects to the bounty hunters, that is why I am very I agree that the new regulations of the ICOs become STO, and that they ask for all the KYC that are necessary, just so that they do not continue to tarnish the good intentions of the people who really want to work, I believe that a group of corrupt and swindlers they should not have cavida in this world of cryptocurrencies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:39:34 AM

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

With this unpleasant news flying around, be rest assured that any listing that will happen with this token will be greeted with a massive dump Grin everybody would want their investment back before the ship sank, i don't think the delay of the exchange is as serious as the allegations surrounding the project at the moment, things are already messed up badly, listing will not repair that damage i.e if there is any exchange willing to list inspite of the allegations.

Exchanges don’t really care, as long as they get their listing fees. But yes nothing good will come out of listing the tokens now that this scam is exposed. The only reason we can come up with for the CEO to promise exchange listing everyday, is that they want to make the exit look semi legit by releasing the tokens on the market. I have no doubt they would have dumped theirs long before the investors get a chance. And yes it will dump into oblivion once it has been listed. These aren’t allegation anymore, I have seen statements bu Wezglobal that they were sanctioned to conduct insider trading and dump their tokens months ago. There is
 literally just one person left in the Keplertek team and that’s the nephew Jaba. The CEO has already taken up his new position as Managing Partner at SBScapitals. And boasts he operates from Singapore to hide from the SEC.  So with zero developments and nothing to show after more than a year with this project, you can imagine what value a token hold with no use and nothing backing it up, you’ll have to pay people in ETH just to get them to take the tokens you have 😭
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:46:05 AM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

What bothers you the most is that you take advantage of something so important that it is the blockchain technology and the projects and the kindness they offer to make progress happen.

Many times I have been in disagreement with the rules for some ICOS, but seeing it from the point of view that now if rules are needed to be able to do things right and this must go from the creators of the projects to the bounty hunters, that is why I am very I agree that the new regulations of the ICOs become STO, and that they ask for all the KYC that are necessary, just so that they do not continue to tarnish the good intentions of the people who really want to work, I believe that a group of corrupt and swindlers they should not have cavida in this world of cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, it’s a crying shame the damage these criminal fucks do to the crypto world! This idea was a perfect match between blockchain and AI/Robotics. But I guess these scammers had other things in mind, rather than making a real project, they decided to do a money grab instead, and continue to lie and mislead everyone involved to this very day!
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:25:42 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 09:25:29 AM by ScamKillaz6love

[/url]Here are some of the other links pertaining to this scam:

Medium:
https://link.medium.com/HreZ6dpC0V

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/noshitcoin/status/1112693839704309761?s=

FaceBook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481759542363136&id=279960852543007&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/user/shitcoinoffering/

Telegram
https://t.me/shitcoinoffering

ShitcoinOffering
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Bitcointalk.org threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127582.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560[/url]
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:08:53 AM

I just want to hear this criminal is in custody, and his assets seized to refund us investors!
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

This happens too ofter these days. The amount of scam projects has reduced science the last year, but the numbers of hacking attacks and successful attacks are raising dramatically. We need to figure some solution out to protect our industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: