Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1370 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:18:31 PM

Wait what? It cannot be real. How can a big project like keplertek would scam people. Just look how fool they are, they just got a big money and why would they would not run their project already? Very uncompromising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:30:34 PM

Unfortunately, I also participated in the bounty campaign proposed by KeplerTek. Before I attended, I read everything about the project and seemed a viable project.
       It is regrettable what is happening and I feel foolhardy. But, I've only lost time. Investors have lost their money because they dared to believe in this project.
       I hope these people will pay for this deception.
      You should find a solution that will not post on all the SCAM projects on bitcointalk.
      It is disappointing that the work of bounty hunters should be destroyed by these villains.

The saddest part of this scam is that they had wasted such a brilliant idea for a project, at the right time
When Robotics and AI are taking off. This really was a great idea and model, but they never had any intention of seeing the project through. All was just make belief to gain investments. I am sure the bought or stole the white paper somewhere, because these scoundrels are not even capable of updating a time line, let alone create something more complex. In one of the last phone-calls I had with this scammer, trying to get the truth out of him. He laid the blame for the failure of this project squarely with his staff. Saying they were incompetent and giving that as an excuse for him to fire the lot of them. The Keplertek employees were victims of this scam, as much as the investors and bounty participants. 
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:36:47 PM

Wait what? It cannot be real. How can a big project like keplertek would scam people. Just look how fool they are, they just got a big money and why would they would not run their project already? Very uncompromising.

Most people I know had trouble accepting that such a great project could have been a scam. Only with hindsight do they see the cracks appear. All the grandstanding at the beginning of the project was all make belief to gather investment, none of it was true, except for the crummy little office with a few props. And in all this time they could not produce anything more then the little they started off with.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:48:27 PM

Unfortunately, I also participated in the bounty campaign proposed by KeplerTek. Before I attended, I read everything about the project and seemed a viable project.
       It is regrettable what is happening and I feel foolhardy. But, I've only lost time. Investors have lost their money because they dared to believe in this project.
       I hope these people will pay for this deception.
      You should find a solution that will not post on all the SCAM projects on bitcointalk.
      It is disappointing that the work of bounty hunters should be destroyed by these villains.

Time is more valuable than money, you will never get those hours back that you spent working for them.  These types of scammer are absolutely terrible people and hopefully they get what they deserve.  Also I'm not sure they really raised $14million, its common to put up fake funding numbers to make people think a project is better than it really is.
ScamKillaz6love

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:26:15 PM

Greetings all 👋 we’ve survived the week and it’s Friday!!

Lets recap on the latest updates provided by our favourite scam project Keplertek.

Keep in mind that these are just the latest updates and commitments in the Telgram groups.
And that it constitutes only a tiny fraction of all the updates and promises provided by Keplertek throughout the past year.

To our knowledge, Georgia uses the same calendar in business as the rest of us do. And since experience has shown us that nothing really happens in Keplertek from Friday through Tuesday, I think it’s safe to assume that: a time line given as “this week” , means any time between a Monday and Friday.😂

And as you can see from these latest updates, true to form, Keplertek did not disappoint.  After a whole year of empty promises, contradictions, fairytales, and outright lies, the Thief Executive Officer is proudly upholding this negative trend.
Again this is just another week passing us by, where nothing that was promised and communicated came to pass, nor was an additional update or an apology for a failure or reason for delays provided. 💩💩💩

04/04/2019 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted....

“Exciting news, Cnick crypto payment rings already here and will soon be live very soon 😎✌️”

12/04/19.... how soon is very soon? How live are these private info stealing rings?

10/04/19 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted..........

“Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well!
As long as we are preparing to get listed on the exchanges we are starting the distribution of the bounty tokens this week which means that tokens will be unlocked for everyone.”
“The name of the exchange/s will be published next week!”

“Dashboard will also be accessible this week where you have to claim KEP tokens.”

12/04/29.... what happened to the token distribution? Why is the dashboard still inaccessible? Tokens are still locked? Did I misunderstood your statements? 💩

08/04/19 Keplertek Bounty & Airdrop

Giorgi posted.............

“Hi everyone
We will make another Video this week
Regarding Updates
Regarding Listing we are on the final stage”

12/04/19...No new update video anywhere, I take it “this week” means fuckoff just keep quite, don’t question our lies 💩

Anyone who still believes a single word these Georgian scammers utters, must be suffering from Stockholm  Syndrome 😂

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:29:45 PM

what 14m, OMG that is really crime.
scamers every where like project, exchange, wallet and other scamers type.
why cryptocurrency becoming like this, we need to more becareful again to choose a project and exchange.
i am afraid now.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

The main problem is not necessarily that hunters and investors were scammed but that there are other fellows within the crypto-currencies space who have similar intentions as these two. All they are other to do is scam the unsuspecting general public
amount of scammers too much. no one can ever be sure that he will not be deceived in this market. I have been deceived several times during the years I have been here and very seriously

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

Just when we thought we saw it all w.r.t keplertek, the CEO comes along and shocks all with more sinister behaviour 😱

A little while ago it was announced that the platform was ready and the community should sign up. Everyone was awaiting this, and he did state earlier that he will shut down the Official Telegram group and move the loyal supporters on to the platform to chat there. Everyone else who has expressed concern before is not welcome.

Here’s the link: http://platform.keplertek.io
After a year in development, it’s a joke of an unfinished webpage. None of the links work, the settings option and just about everything on the platform does not work, even setting up a profile is not functioning correctly, but we did kind of expect it.

And one thing that is very unsettling is that the platform is that it is on an un secure connection, meaning that it’s a free for all who want to hack and do sinister stuff.

But this was not a surprise and was expected. But what really shocked us was the things the CEO said in the unofficial Kepler group.

The unofficial kepler group was created by concerned investors, after the official group was shut down, with the aim of getting answers from the CEO.

A little while ago the CEO entered the group to rant. He did not answer any of the questions, instead but instead went on a rant: Stating that all investors from the USA are banned from the project and will not receive a refund because it’s their own negligence that they invested more than a year ago.

What’s even more sinister is that he continued to state that they are all of a sudden based in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC.  This is disturbing, and probably an indication of where they will run off to with investor’s money.

He then proceeded to give yet another version of the total amount raised with this project as : public sales $1.5 million and private sale as: $12.2 million.
He has given so many different amounts since the end of the sale, that nobody takes it seriously and the true figures remains a mystery, but was confirmed to be way less by one of previous employees who provided an affidavit detailing all the irregularities in their small crummy office.

You cannot make this shit up and I would not have believed it, if the investors didn’t send me the screen shots of all of this.
It will be added as supplementary evidence to our docket of our current investigation into Keplertek, and it does seem like they are preparing for an exit soon by dumping their tokens and telling the community the project has failed. 
Or something in the line of that making it look like a semi legit exit.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:20:05 PM

I won't be surprise too see in future seeing many of these ICO developers behind bar, there is a reason why people talk about a project launching minimum viable product before coming out for ICO, this would help to reduce the incidence of exit scams like this.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:51:29 PM

well.
last time i got banned from kepler telegram and then i ask to arri bla bla bla, i forgot what the real nickname on the telegram
but if u follow the group, i think u will know who arri i mean,
after it , i got block from him after i ask how exactly the project going,
because 1 year with nothing it totaly make tired.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:56:47 PM

I won't be surprise too see in future seeing many of these ICO developers behind bar, there is a reason why people talk about a project launching minimum viable product before coming out for ICO, this would help to reduce the incidence of exit scams like this.

I believe we will see them getting charged more and more, especially the high profile scammers like Reuben and Giorgi, who continue to do money grabs with impunity. More and more investors are beginning to stand up and hold them accountable. Just this afternoon Giorgi lied and said they were in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC. I believe he did this, because he knows we’re onto him. He also banned the investors from the USA a year after they investing in this project, and refuses to refund them. I believe this is retaliation against  the US citizens for speaking out against the irregularities at Keplertek, and working with us to get justice and hold them accountable.

Every investor who has lost money, should at minimum file a report at the applicable authorities, even if they don’t know much about the perpetrators, just documenting their losses is a tremendous help to us!

If you know of anyone who was involved in this project, please pass this details to them so that they can file a response:

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:47:56 PM

Is it is a huge amount this type of things are also happened in this current technical development economic kal world but we cannot do anything against them and I will always makes cheating than you people who don't have a huge experience about the current system of cryptocurrency.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:51:06 PM

well.
last time i got banned from kepler telegram and then i ask to arri bla bla bla, i forgot what the real nickname on the telegram

Well that happened to you and loads of other investors  who dared to ask uncomfortable questions.
They banned everyone who challenged them. Then they deleted all the questions everyone asked that may expose or embarrass them. And after that they locked the group so nobody can ask anymore, then used a bumping service again to increase the member numbers with fake profiles, so that things don’t look so bad. And that’s how we got to the useless platform to pacify the investors.

I won’t even bother contacting arri or any other, a few threads back you’ll see he’s one of Giorgi’s enforcers and likely part of the whole scam. You’re not missing anything either there is nothing going on in the official group, as everyone was banned.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:01:10 AM

well.

Well that happened to you and loads of other investors  who dared to ask uncomfortable questions.
They banned everyone who challenged them. Then they deleted all the questions everyone asked that may expose or embarrass them. And after that they locked the group so nobody can ask anymore, then used a bumping service again to increase the member numbers with fake profiles, so that things don’t look so bad. And that’s how we got to the useless platform to pacify the investors.

I won’t even bother contacting arri or any other, a few threads back you’ll see he’s one of Giorgi’s enforcers and likely part of the whole scam. You’re not missing anything either there is nothing going on in the official group, as everyone was banned.

so,why u not try to take a something to punish them , like u know
recently sparkster also scam , with ian ballena of investor.
and they want to take the team to jail.
u a investor right ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:03:44 AM

what a pity, stolen around 14m$ was a big number of money, so how that project refund investor money whos already lost there.?

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:26:53 AM

well.

so,why u not try to take a something to punish them , like u know
recently sparkster also scam , with ian ballena of investor.
and they want to take the team to jail.
u a investor right ?

I am not an investor, but I am part of the punishers! We are ethical hackers who have taken up the fight on behalf of the investors, and to clean up the crypto space. And yes that is exactly what we are doing, holding these scammers accountable and bringing punishment! FYI many investors and bounty participants we have spoken to, has already initiated legal action, and are working with authorities to bring justice here. So if you are involved with this project, it’s important that you too take a stand and report to the authorities, they are represented in these threads, and you will find all the info and contacts if you scroll up a bit 👊
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:30:26 AM

Yes, I've been hearing all about this supposedly scam projects by not paying their bounty participants and keeps delaying it. So I'm assuming that this project is really a scam and this is another black eye for the community and it's sad to hear that bounty hunters after many hours of working and trying to promote the project will not get what is due to them. Something should be done here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:36:59 AM

what a pity, stolen around 14m$ was a big number of money, so how that project refund investor money whos already lost there.?

We doubt that this is in fact a realistic amount as claimed by the CEO, but still a large amount of money was stolen from investors. The CEO has outright refused to give any refunds, that is why investors has turned to us and to the authorities to assist them in getting justice, and hold these low life scoundrels accountable wherever they may try to hide.
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:48:43 AM

Yes, I've been hearing all about this supposedly scam projects by not paying their bounty participants and keeps delaying it. So I'm assuming that this project is really a scam and this is another black eye for the community and it's sad to hear that bounty hunters after many hours of working and trying to promote the project will not get what is due to them. Something should be done here.

You are correct! And many people have been screwed over here, not just investors and bounty participants, but employees and contractors too, who were not fairly compensated for their work. You can help by providing victims the information contained in these thread and getting them in touch with the authorities represented here.
You can also assist by helping to expose them and sharing this article https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/ across social media to create awareness and warn other investors and future victims!

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting your account w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and the Keplertek.io scam.

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:21:12 PM

Hey everyone!
All the accusations to Kepler are False! None of the Kepler Team members could say something bad about the project!

Please report anyone who put false accusations without any proof!

Regarding Kepler Bounty Campaign - Kepler Bounty was disaster and Bounty manager have never checked the bounty list!
The core team is working on the issue now.

BTW I see trolls who specially got registered to troll the project LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: