Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1367 times)
ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:42:23 PM

Hey everyone!
All the accusations to Kepler are False! None of the Kepler Team members could say something bad about the project!

Please report anyone who put false accusations without any proof!

Regarding Kepler Bounty Campaign - Kepler Bounty was disaster and Bounty manager have never checked the bounty list!
The core team is working on the issue now.

BTW I see trolls who specially got registered to troll the project LOL

Hey everyone!
Do you even realise that your whole statement is a crying fucking contradiction you tool?? 🤦🏽‍♂️

You state that all accusations are false, “but” the bounty campaign was a huge disaster! 😂 And you neglect to explain why Wapi has screwed you over?

No my boy, the rest of the project is not less of a disaster than the bounty campaign is! And what pisses investors off, is that it’s not due to incompetence, and rookie mistakes as many believe, no, all the indicators are pointing to fowl play here!

And why do you refer to Mariam’s Nephew Jaba, as the “core team” ? That is a false statement, like you accuse others of, so liberally. You should have just been truthful and said “Giorgi’s lackey who was so unlucky as to have the bounty fuckup dropped on his head, is trying his damnedest to thumb suck the rewards into a passible allocation in order to silence the furious bounty crowd”. A little honesty goes a long way!

Why would the previous employees of Keplertek, who were misled and paid short, then either fired, or pushed out, have any reason to lie about the true inner workings of this scam project? Especially when Topuria blames them for the failure of this project, and calls them incompetent and scammers and other slandering derogative names.

You state “ All the accusations to Kepler are False!” How dare you state this, when even your CEO has admitted most of what was said here? I have seen and listened to the evidence along with many others here, including SEC representatives, journalists, investors and other scam fighting entities. I have talked with founding members who want to come clean and clear their names, and members of the wezglobal group contracted to manage the community. I have seen where your CEO has told investors their money “has been frozen” and mocked them by stating he is “now based in Singapore where they can’t reach him through the authorities” The arrogant fucking prick!🖕🏽

You call us trolls because some people uses an alias, I call you a fool, because we are dealing with Godfrey and Topuria here, who are well known scammers, and if they can screw over their own employees, who knows what else these fuckers are capable off?
The majority members here are not trolls, but they are investors, bounty participants, former employees of Keplertek, former contractees, founder members and platinum investors as well as scam hunters and investigators.
I myself am part of a team of ethical hackers, who has one purpose and that is to identify, expose, destroy and bring to account the high profile scammers that prey on the innocent hard working people, whilst ruining the crypto space for everyone 🖕🏽 I am actually surprised there are so few trolls active here, considering that there are so many people who has been screwed over, and are livid with raw anger and hate calling for the blood of these common fraudsters!
So if you want to report anyone for false accusations, report your own fucking lying, scamming false ass🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽!!

And while you’re at it, ask yourself if the few worthless KEP tokens as a payoff  that you have received, is really worth it, for enabling this cocksuckers to screw innocent people, when you know very well that they will just as gladly, screw you over in a blink of an eye when your usefulness expires? Or have they also promised to take you with them, to go hideout in Singapore?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:47:52 AM

Reports say that many of scammers are openly cheating bounty hunters and investors. But only little of them have faced action. It means there are lax regulations. I give you another fraud exchange, BiteBTC, which has scammed hundreds of investors of million of rupees. But surprisingly, they are running their scam business without being caught. Complaints have been lodged against the exchange. But no action has been taken against it. The question what is preventing such scammers from being booked?

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:20:41 AM

That's the reason why it is important for us to check on the project's team well. I have been scammed for a couple of times and we can't blame the whole project for that. We can't do anying but to accept the fact that we have been scammed and learn a lesson from it.

Ratbastard

Merit: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:38:00 AM

Reports say that many of scammers are openly cheating bounty hunters and investors. But only little of them have faced action. It means there are lax regulations. I give you another fraud exchange, BiteBTC, which has scammed hundreds of investors of million of rupees. But surprisingly, they are running their scam business without being caught. Complaints have been lodged against the exchange. But no action has been taken against it. The question what is preventing such scammers from being booked?

That’s true and these thieves operate with impunity just doing one scam after the other. The problem is two fold, there are a lack of sufficient crypto regulations in many countries, and in general the investors and bounty participants neglect to hold them accountable, they don’t have the resolve to go after them in large numbers and place pressure on the local authorities to act, and don’t have much in the way of evidence and information about the fraud and the syndicates involved.
We are trying to change this at the SEC and place pressure on foreign governments to act accordingly, but we can only do so if enough victims come forward, and and take the time to submit a report to us with as much info as they have and the value of their losses. So we urge you and everybody else in the crypto world to start standing up against criminality, to ensure that every time you become aware of irregularities in a crypto project, you see it as your duty to report to us and your local authorities, and you take the time to educate your fellow investors and other victims on the options for recourse that exists, and share with them our contact details!
That’s how you can change the crypto space from within!
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:53:38 AM

That's the reason why it is important for us to check on the project's team well. I have been scammed for a couple of times and we can't blame the whole project for that. We can't do anying but to accept the fact that we have been scammed and learn a lesson from it.

That’s exactly what they[the entities committing white collar crime] wants you to believe. The feeling of helplessness apathy, like you’ve just lost in a gambling game and theres nothing you can do about it. That is not true, but crime syndicates work hard to cultivate that feeling in victims, in order to keep them passive and make them accept the crime that was perpetrated against them. The first part of your statement is correct though, and that is that every investor should do due diligence before investing and know who the team and advisors really are. And why it is important to share articles like the one about Godfrey with everyone in the community, so that people can be aware who to look out for and be diligent in spotting these fraudulent projects before they rake in millions from the unsuspecting  public.
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:03:17 PM

I am a investor from Canada who purchased a substantial KEP in the pre-sale. I have been following these threads from the the sidelines ever since the article https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/ was first published on reddit. Coming here, I first thought that people were being paranoid and overreacting because Keplertek had missed their deadlines so many times.
I believed the fairytales Giorgi were telling everyone, and decided to keep quiet and watch what happens. But after a few weeks of reading these threads, and seeing through the lies and contradictions stated in the official group, I can no longer remain quiet and be a spectator. A friend of mine from the E.U who was one of the founding investors that are close to the core team, literally confirmed my worst fears and that most allegations in the article and this forum are true. He told me that they are basically living in fear of retaliation, and that Giorgi has already kicked out and banned more than half of the admin team, in fear that they were exposing the truth to investors, and he fears that he himself and the few remaining founders will be next inline to be kicked out.
The last straw for me was seeing the screenshots where Giorgi banns Americans without refund, because I realised that will likely include us Canadian investors too. He then goes on to mock them by stating he is with SBScapitals now, based in Singapore where they can’t touch him.

I had enough and decided to do all I can fro my side! This weekend I filled in that SEC report, it’s long and a bit of a pain, but it’s very thorough! I also shared that article, and the others involving Reuben Godfrey, in all my investor groups and on Facebook, Twitter, reddit, medium and linkedin. So that others may be warned and be on the lookout for these criminals! I realised that we investors get robbed, and will continue to be robbed, because we allow these criminals to get away with it, and continue to create other scam projects. As of this weekend I am no longer a spectator and helpless victim! I choose to take a stand and do something myself. I will expose and name and shame these criminals everywhere, and make sure that they won’t be able to pull of another scam under the same names and faces in crypto! I will encourage other victims to stand up and report to the authorities and hold these scammers accountable! And this goes for all scammers not just the Keplertek ones! We have had enough, and we will clear up the crypto space from within!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:32:35 PM

Just curious, did any of you read the whitepaper? If you did then why invest? It seems poorly written and very vague.

What concerns me is the ICO rating sites have this thing a really good rating when it should have been warning signs. I guess when the gold rush fever sets in people just dismiss red flags.

I hope you guys get your money back.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:03:58 PM

what a pity, stolen around 14m$ was a big number of money, so how that project refund investor money whos already lost there.?
These are part of the factors still adding to why the marketcap generally has not totally gone out of bear market, imagine such huge amount of money leaving the marketcap, because I am sure that whoever the culprits are, they will not leave the stolen fund which is either inform of coin or token on the wallet, they will change it immediately to fiat for withdrawal.

All hands really need to be on deck to flush out these situations from occurring again, exchanges needs to do more on securing their platforms, investors needs to strictly choose reputable exchanges even if they are expensive, while wallet holders should not be lazy in making sure all the security tools available to us are activated.
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:23:04 PM

Just curious, did any of you read the whitepaper? If you did then why invest? It seems poorly written and very vague.

What concerns me is the ICO rating sites have this thing a really good rating when it should have been warning signs. I guess when the gold rush fever sets in people just dismiss red flags.

I hope you guys get your money back.

You are correct of course, but you must remember, with hindsight comes clarity!
It took me almost two years to accept the reality that Keplertek was a scam from the beginning! Looking back now I can see the obvious warning signs, and I kick myself to have been so stupid as to buy into this con, and it hurts!

You must remember that the original white paper was changed several times shortly after the pre-sale, so it was more awe inspiring and inviting in it’s original form. I know now that the hundreds of ICO ratings agencies giving them full marks, are nothing more than paid shills! The same goes for all the publications in crypto media, painting a picture that this project will one day take on Silicon Valley.
And they had a large bounty campaign promoting them across the board in every sphere.

Like any successful con, they spent most of resources on building a public image of grandeur. They had countless videos featuring themselves and employed an impressive team of staff, of whom more than half of them were oblivious to the fact that they are part of a scam, and later became victims themselves of this scam, some even more so than investors.

One thing that struck me ass odd at the beginning, but also made me fall for this con, was that they always insisted on speaking to investors on video chat, showing off the team and providing full access to the CEO and team members. They did this up to the point where it became annoying chatting to these bunch of Georgians almost daily. So this should have been a huge red flag to me too!

And if had read all these articles about Reuben Godfrey before, instead of all the good things found in a google search, I would never have invested:
https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/ieo-mortons-fork-salvation/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

So to add to your post, yes we should have checked and known better as investors, but without hindsight, things are not so obvious.

I doubt we will get our investments back, but at least the world will know who these two scammers are, and they will have a hard time fooling future investors in their new scams.
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:34:34 PM

what a pity, stolen around 14m$ was a big number of money, so how that project refund investor money whos already lost there.?
These are part of the factors still adding to why the marketcap generally has not totally gone out of bear market, imagine such huge amount of money leaving the marketcap, because I am sure that whoever the culprits are, they will not leave the stolen fund which is either inform of coin or token on the wallet, they will change it immediately to fiat for withdrawal.

All hands really need to be on deck to flush out these situations from occurring again, exchanges needs to do more on securing their platforms, investors needs to strictly choose reputable exchanges even if they are expensive, while wallet holders should not be lazy in making sure all the security tools available to us are activated.

I agree with you! It’s high time we start to self regulate crypto before it’s too late! That’s why everyone should expose, name and shame these fuckers so that they cannot continue to scam fresh unsuspecting investors! If you were scammed or cheated by these miscreants, you have a duty to inform others! Share this article far and wide, and report to the relevant authorities. Make sure they don't scam anyone else ever again!!
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

I also took part in the bounty campaign of this project. Before taking part I studied the project, watched all their videos, conferences, and I was not suspicious of everything I saw. The project team looked real. Since the identities of all those involved in the scam are identified, it will not be difficult to find them and investors will be able to return at least part of their funds.

BTC $1 mln
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:42:20 PM

I also took part in the bounty campaign of this project. Before taking part I studied the project, watched all their videos, conferences, and I was not suspicious of everything I saw. The project team looked real. Since the identities of all those involved in the scam are identified, it will not be difficult to find them and investors will be able to return at least part of their funds.

That is what we are aiming to get done hear through legal means. Can you believe this arrogant prick has the to tell his American investors that he is in Singapore now and they can’t touch him. But these high profile fraudsters are never any good at hiding, they love the limelight too much, and we will track his ass down wherever he goes to hideout! 
Sharon050

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:14:58 PM

This is really becoming too much to bare!
I invested a lot of money as a founder member, and I thought the lack of communication and the troubles we encountered was due to the fact that Gio was young and inexperienced and qualified to be a lawyer and not a manager. But after realising I have been lied to so long, there’s no denying this was an outright scam! He lied to us about the team, when in reality, he had fired everyone and left no one to run Keplertek while he moved on to greener pastures. What’s worst is that he just becomes more angry, and it’s scary to talk with him, he already kicked out all of our admin team, because he believe they are spies. My husband is so upset that I lost our money to this scammer, that he just want to go over there and kill him. I wish I never joined their stupid group 😭
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:24:02 AM

I can't believe that Keplertek is a scam  Sad I worked hard for them and their telegram community was very active. Lots of people attended in Keplertek competition by doing something in real life. Such a real project it looked! Before today, I was waiting for the Keplertek payment, though they cut down the amount! But now, after visiting the telegram channel, I think keplertek is a pure scam!

Though the telegram channel is very active, that doesn't mean that it wasn't a scam. Wow, keplertek has a huge cpurage to do that because of that 14million dollars. It was really a big amount of money that they got from collecting money from different investors. If all investors can throw an appeal then they will have a chance that the money they invested will returned to them which I highly doubt that it will happen.
Let us just be very careful next time to join and invest in such bounty projects.
Butterscotch Cartman

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:55:27 AM

Sometimes you need to take justice into your own hands and not rely on the authorities.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:05:01 AM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Wow! Sorry to hear about this. I think more people need to call out ICOBench and other rating websites for not catching fraud nearly as much as they should. The website states they were rated 4.8 by ICOBench. It's this type of conduct that has made me sour on the whole idea of ICOs.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:48:09 AM

I can't believe that Keplertek is a scam  Sad I worked hard for them and their telegram community was very active. Lots of people attended in Keplertek competition by doing something in real life. Such a real project it looked! Before today, I was waiting for the Keplertek payment, though they cut down the amount! But now, after visiting the telegram channel, I think keplertek is a pure scam!

Though the telegram channel is very active, that doesn't mean that it wasn't a scam. Wow, keplertek has a huge cpurage to do that because of that 14million dollars. It was really a big amount of money that they got from collecting money from different investors. If all investors can throw an appeal then they will have a chance that the money they invested will returned to them which I highly doubt that it will happen.
Let us just be very careful next time to join and invest in such bounty projects.
Don’t just let it be, and allow these scoundrels to run off with so many peoples hard earned savings. Take a stand and do the right thing! Help us to bring them to justice by taking the time to report them:

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:53:28 AM

Sometimes you need to take justice into your own hands and not rely on the authorities.

That may be, but let’s do it the Legal way while we still have the opportunity: Do your bit by filling a report:

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:28:08 AM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Wow! Sorry to hear about this. I think more people need to call out ICOBench and other rating websites for not catching fraud nearly as much as they should. The website states they were rated 4.8 by ICOBench. It's this type of conduct that has made me sour on the whole idea of ICOs.

The sad thing is that they are just paid shills! You can see that Keplertek has hundreds of these positive ratings from numerous ico rating agencies. Investors should just disregard them entirely when conducting their research, as they have proven to be unreliable!
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:02:20 AM

We cannot actually expect success in any of the new ICO due to several problems faced by a lot of them. First their too many competition on their part, there are less investors to gather around because there are so many new projects that we thought was good. Second the market had been in its worst since dropping prices had been so common with the bearish trends. Third so many ICO had turned out to be just a scam which makes their possible investors fear that they might be scammed as well and so the market goes low. Because of these people are moving away and ICOs left uncertain but there are those that have made themselves big. It is actually up to how the team have manage to promote their ICO. If these people are really scammers they should be taught a lesson. Legal actions should be done to them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: