Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1367 times)
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

is there any scenario behind this news, some of us say kplertek was a scam and the other side this project was a victim from a cheater or hacker, so what is the fact?

Just follow the projects Rueben Godfrey was involved in:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/ieo-mortons-fork-salvation/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

After more than a year, Keplertek has nothing to show. Not one of the objectives on their timeline was achieved
They fired all their staff. There are no Lab, no land, no factory.
Investors were locked out of their dashboards. The official telegram group was locked.

If you still doubt, chat to Allan or Jeffrey from the original team. They worked hard for more than a year to uphold the charade. They were never paid once their contract expired, and was locked out of the group too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

This is pretty sad for the whole industry. I mean during the last few months there were so much hacker attacks and a lot of them were successful. Coinbene was obviously hacked, but they did not make an approval yet and dragonex was hacked as well.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:07:11 PM

I wonder how these ruthless scammers sleep. Or perhaps do they still sleep?
I hope legal action will be served to these people so they can't steal people's money anymore.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:58:08 PM

is there any scenario behind this news, some of us say kplertek was a scam and the other side this project was a victim from a cheater or hacker, so what is the fact?
Its an obvious scam there's no cheater or hacker amongst the team member the ceo and his wife are both scammers.. and thank god I'm not from parents like them
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:41:07 PM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

This is an indication that investors should learn to verify all facts
Back then when hunters were cheated; investors were glad and happy claiming no one will be able to dump this or ruin the market

Lesson: whenever a project jeopardizes it’s honesty, a lot should be checked
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:25:04 PM

I wonder how these ruthless scammers sleep. Or perhaps do they still sleep?
I hope legal action will be served to these people so they can't steal people's money anymore.

It’s quit simple actually. Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder. These cretans are not like you and me who has a conscience nor do they feel empathy or remorse. They actually believe they actually believe they deserve your money because they are so much smarter. And the scary thing is there’s a lot of them out there. I have dedicated a career to tracking down, and bringing to justice these white collar types, and believe me they don’t feel remorse. The only satisfaction you get, is watching the smirk leave their faces when the asset forfeiture unit impounds their vehicles, or a judge hands down a few years sentence, and even then they only feel bad about being caught or loosing property, not about the lives they ruined.     
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:28:32 PM

It's sad because they are creating bad image for the entire crypto community. Just imagine how any of those investors scammed will feel about participating in another ICO.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:50:04 PM

Hello guys!

If you want to share your experience about this what is going on with Kepler project, please join "unofficial Kepler chat" on Telegram:

https://t.me/joinchat/LfNw-xNbPE1NKAwZLwsDjQ

But please, do not join with accounts that you are also in official Kepler groups. It is possible that Kepler admins will ban you there. Use alt accounts, or go out from official groups on the time you want join "unofficial Kepler chat".

These groups you guys are creating are compromised, you'll find Giorgi's lieutenants Angel Cantalapiedra Cordera(AFCC - Rig4hodlers) and Alexito(@palexito15) and Arri(@Arriwyks) under different profiles there, identifying investors who ask uncomfortable questions. We received many reports of people who were attacked and intimidated shortly after joining these groups, so we urge you practice caution, and rather not engage with them.

What these tools don't realize, is that we know where they are from Spain, Germany and Netherlands and fall under our jurisdiction and will be easier to get to than the Georgian.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:34:45 PM

It is very embarrassing for the hunters and for investors as well. We have to go after these thieves to prevent their further actions. These kind of scam projects are destroying the reputation of crypto and keeping away investors to enter this market.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:12:10 PM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them
What is the state of the project now, how can you say that only bounty hunters are the victims, how about the investors and if so they can file a case against them for defrauding.

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...
Who knows they are some models just posing for the site rather than the real owners, if they plan out to scam, do you really think that they will be showing their face  Tongue.

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it
There is nothing you can do about it at this stage, this is the sole reason we need regulations, to collect funds in the name of projects and not for the bitcoin network, only with regulations we can avoid these scams.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:21:57 PM

This isn't new in the crypto industry we have seen it so many times,
This is why you shouldn't invest what you couldn't afford to lose .
And we couldn't do anything because we don't know if their information is true, If they are using their real name or the picture that they are using are their own Picture or just another stolen Pic.

Ratbastard

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

I don't think the picture is his real face because many scammers don't use their real profiles. this is very common for this scammers. We all need to be careful with all this guys

No that picture is real. I remember that guy was posting some videos at the time ico was starting. Also, i doubt they really raised that much of amount. I am not saying they are not scamming (it seems they are) but like all scammers, they are exaggerating how much they raised or scammed in this manner.

Their faces are real, whether their names and online personas are real is another question? But they have videos and an extensive public profile online. That’s what makes this con so successful, is that you have these high profile crypto celebrities to charm investors into handing over large amounts. I have statements from investors who had live video calls with these individuals, and even 2 who have had the pleasure of meeting them in person. So they are so brazen as to hide in clear sight. But the Facebook profile of the Georgian does appear to be a fake and has his address as Maastricht, Netherlands. Which if it true again places him in easier reach for an inditement.

Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:14:53 AM

I don't think the picture is his real face because many scammers don't use their real profiles. this is very common for this scammers. We all need to be careful with all this guys

No that picture is real. I remember that guy was posting some videos at the time ico was starting. Also, i doubt they really raised that much of amount. I am not saying they are not scamming (it seems they are) but like all scammers, they are exaggerating how much they raised or scammed in this manner.

Their faces are real, whether their names and online personas are real is another question? But they have videos and an extensive public profile online. That’s what makes this con so successful, is that you have these high profile crypto celebrities to charm investors into handing over large amounts. I have statements from investors who had live video calls with these individuals, and even 2 who have had the pleasure of meeting them in person. So they are so brazen as to hide in clear sight. But the Facebook profile of the Georgian does appear to be a fake and has his address as Maastricht, Netherlands. Which if it true again places him in easier reach for an inditement.

Believe it on not.. these guys won't escape .. I've been privately chatting with one of the core team member in private... and from what I've noticed is that he's as scared as an horse shit and don't wanna get arrested
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:16:12 AM

Kids... they think they can just come online and talk about some robotic fantasies ... ask alot of people too put in their money and just run away.. ?? That not going too happen not at this time
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:39:09 AM

that why we never know, which project great and which scam.
who think with big team, and also with big bounty manager that project is a scam, and run away a lot of money.
i also join this bounty for few month and get nothing, well its ok more sad for investor because lose their money.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

Most of you must be wondering how it came that we caught on to the irregularities at Keplertek, and how we were convinced to take a deeper look into this project?

Well it didn’t start with the damming articles and reports by concerned investors and bounty participants, nor the hostile behaviour of Reuben Godfrey and his Georgian protege. 

Our agency first took serious look into Keplertek, when we started receiving several complaints detailing insider trading incidents, from numerous investors and Keplertek community members. That’s what lead to our involvement with the Filipino Shilling Syndicate, named Wezglobal(https://wezglobal.com/) consisting of John Eric Hallig (@Erchh), Allan Dacunos (@wiredideas) and Jeffrey Pascua(@Zomorylshe). These individuals were contracted to run the community, promote the failed bounty campaign, and market this project across social media, from the early days.

It didn’t take much to gain information from them, as they are already disgruntled with Keplertek, claiming they have fulfilled a year long contract with Keplertek, without receiving any renumeration, only tokens, which in there own words, were referred to as “worthless”. 
They had no qualms about admitting to us in writing, that they were engaged in insider trading, sanctioned by the CEO himself, and that they did not see it as unfair practice, because in their own words they stated: “ we had no other choice, we have not been paid for a year of hard work and we need the money” .Funny they don’t realise the PH. Falls under AML/CFT.

Well after that it became quite laughable, that for a few $US they were more than eager and happy, to spill the beans on all the failures, irregularities, countless lies, empty promises and deceit by this project from the start, all of this in writing and a few recorded confessions.
Then we offered them indemnity and witness protection for their future testimony, but they quite greedily insisted on further monetary reward, before coming clean, and making it official. This destroyed their credibility as innocent employees caught up in a mess. And our offer was henceforth withdrawn. They will be indicted for their irregular trading and will be subpoenaed as witnesses if necessary.

We urge investors not to engage in any over the counter, back door, token exchanges with any of the above mentioned individuals.

Following on, and after scratching the surface of this project, the cracks started to appear in the entire project.
After collecting statements from a number of former employees, and learning about the threats and intimidation they have endured, coupled by the irregular non-disclosure agreements, forced on them, we now have clear picture of what transpired here, and a very strong case to pursue, in order to bring these perpetrators to account.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:32:48 PM

This is the main reason why I ask people to be very careful before investing in any ICO project because most of them come up with a lot of promises that they will never fulfill, please this should be a warning to a lot of investors who don't do good research before investing in a project, the best way for you to do this is to check the ANN thread if the project to see the review of other users who have studied the project and can tell if the project is a scam project or not.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

I wonder any ico participant is pressing charges or everybody is waiting for someone else to do.

Also, i think 14m $ raised is bullshit. This shit can't be raised 14m $ in this market. That is purely a lie.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:54:34 PM

this is exactly why we need crypto business compliance monitoring systems like CipherTrace to help watch for oversight of risks like this to help stop it before it happens
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:28:10 PM

Most of you must be wondering how it came that we caught on to the irregularities at Keplertek, and how we were convinced to take a deeper look into this project?

Well it didn’t start with the damming articles and reports by concerned investors and bounty participants, nor the hostile behaviour of Reuben Godfrey and his Georgian protege. 

Our agency first took serious look into Keplertek, when we started receiving several complaints detailing insider trading incidents, from numerous investors and Keplertek community members. That’s what lead to our involvement with the Filipino Shilling Syndicate, named Wezglobal(https://wezglobal.com/) consisting of John Eric Hallig (@Erchh), Allan Dacunos (@wiredideas) and Jeffrey Pascua(@Zomorylshe). These individuals were contracted to run the community, promote the failed bounty campaign, and market this project across social media, from the early days.

It didn’t take much to gain information from them, as they are already disgruntled with Keplertek, claiming they have fulfilled a year long contract with Keplertek, without receiving any renumeration, only tokens, which in there own words, were referred to as “worthless”. 
They had no qualms about admitting to us in writing, that they were engaged in insider trading, sanctioned by the CEO himself, and that they did not see it as unfair practice, because in their own words they stated: “ we had no other choice, we have not been paid for a year of hard work and we need the money” .Funny they don’t realise the PH. Falls under AML/CFT.

Well after that it became quite laughable, that for a few $US they were more than eager and happy, to spill the beans on all the failures, irregularities, countless lies, empty promises and deceit by this project from the start, all of this in writing and a few recorded confessions.
Then we offered them indemnity and witness protection for their future testimony, but they quite greedily insisted on further monetary reward, before coming clean, and making it official. This destroyed their credibility as innocent employees caught up in a mess. And our offer was henceforth withdrawn. They will be indicted for their irregular trading and will be subpoenaed as witnesses if necessary.

We urge investors not to engage in any over the counter, back door, token exchanges with any of the above mentioned individuals.

Following on, and after scratching the surface of this project, the cracks started to appear in the entire project.
After collecting statements from a number of former employees, and learning about the threats and intimidation they have endured, coupled by the irregular non-disclosure agreements, forced on them, we now have clear picture of what transpired here, and a very strong case to pursue, in order to bring these perpetrators to account.
So how do we go from here. ?? I'm not an investor of this project.. but I'm just pissed off I helped in promoting this scam... has the company been reported to the Georgian authorities??
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: