Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency?  (Read 42370 times)
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:55:01 AM

I have never borrowed using cryptoqurency, this seems interesting but if we think back over costs and for returns it seems to be greater than the amount of borrowing. yes maybe I will try another time, for the time being I am more interested in collecting gift tokens and waiting for the market to improve.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:32:13 AM

I tried borrow money here in the forum, it's alright to borrow so you can also experience how it is done.
There are lenders who requires collateral before they approve a loan and there are also lenders who give loan without collateral, but in a higher interest.
We can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:46:15 AM

I have never borrowed using cryptoqurency, this seems interesting but if we think back over costs and for returns it seems to be greater than the amount of borrowing. yes maybe I will try another time, for the time being I am more interested in collecting gift tokens and waiting for the market to improve.

Prices that do not necessarily make it very risky if you borrow crypto, in 2016 I have borrowed 1 btc when the price of $ 320 then the end of the year the price reached $ 900 or almost 3x so that makes me regret.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:40:37 AM

Maybe it will be if I find the ability to buy something in cryptocurrency. It is these opportunities that I hope will still be able to bring me real dividends from what I have now.
maxitdev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:30:19 PM

Previously I had never heard of online borrowing in crypto currencies. I want to know where it can be found. Because it is very unique and extraordinary if there is borrowing in cryptocurrency. Of course this is a very good development in the future. A loan in the form of cryptocurrency.

Check https://www.maxicreditcompany.com/
We are developing a P2P lending platform, with custom cryptocurrency Maxit, which has low volatility against the major currencies
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:04:52 PM

Yes I would, because once crypto currencies will get mass adopted, there would be no differences between lending money and lending crypto. Furthermore, there are enough websites and even crypto currencies that were created for this purpose.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:09:01 PM

I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
It has advantage and disadvantage,if the price of your token increase after you borrowed then you will get benefited or it will get upside down.But the chances of getting crypto currency for borrowing is minimum because it is not like fiat money you need to provide valid collateral to get loan which is not good because we can sell it and take the money for ourself no need to pay interest.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:09:10 PM

Yes I would, because once crypto currencies will get mass adopted, there would be no differences between lending money and lending crypto. Furthermore, there are enough websites and even crypto currencies that were created for this purpose.
Now cryptocurrencies are becoming more common due to the integration into instant messengers and social networks. I think that after Facebook or Telegram will release their coins into the crypto market, many millions of new users will come.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
maxitdev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
It has advantage and disadvantage,if the price of your token increase after you borrowed then you will get benefited or it will get upside down.But the chances of getting crypto currency for borrowing is minimum because it is not like fiat money you need to provide valid collateral to get loan which is not good because we can sell it and take the money for ourself no need to pay interest.

Actually, the real advantage will be that the margin of lending will dramatically fall, cause there will be no need for third parties like banks.
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

in this case we are different. I'm not really into debt, so I won't do it. but, for some people this might be a good thing because it can do development by borrowing in the form of cryptocurrency. but, I might just suggest this is done when you really need it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:07:27 PM

If not please tell why?

Cryptocurrencies have large price fluctuations. That is why it is very risky to borrow in cryptocurrencies. You can both earn very well and lose so much.
That is why I would not borrow from any cryptocurrency. And what do you decide for yourself. However, do not forget about the risks of serious losses.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:47:42 PM

If not please tell why?

I too have not experienced borrowing in cryptocurrency, any of the borrower or the lender will end up a loser here it depends on the market condition and the price of the coins that have been borrowed, so I prefer borrowing in fiat instead, but there are people borrowing cryptocurrency you can check it out in the lending section.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:04:49 PM

No I would never borrow tokens nor do I so in the future. Borrowing means you have to pay certain amount of interests. The market is so much volatile and if the prices of the borrowed coin go higher you have to pay higher interest. Rather I am interested in borrowing fiat money, which has a certain amount of interest rate. Rater I would buy cryptocurrency after borrowing fiat money. I do  not have much interest in it whatsoever.

The crypto loan also has advantages in case your token is borrowed after a period of reduced value. And you will only pay the token + interest numbers when you buy them at a lower value than before
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:32:36 PM

I have not borrowed in cryptocurrency before but I think when the need arises, its not bad to borrow in cryptocurrency. That's the advantage of being an investor in cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:50:14 PM

I have not borrowed in cryptocurrency before but I think when the need arises, its not bad to borrow in cryptocurrency. That's the advantage of being an investor in cryptocurrency.

Another (better) question would be why would you borrow in cryptocurrency in stead of somewhere else? Also who would let me borrow in cryptocurrency?
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:01:10 PM

I wouldn't borrow in cryptocurrency because it's unpredictable. It can change because of various factors. You can either lose the price or win. This is a risk.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:02:55 PM

At the moment, even under conditions of very high market volatility, I would take and continue working with cryptocurrencies.
They are very much included in the life of every person and improve it.
Behind cryptocurrency is a bright future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:13:44 PM

You mean borrow money to invest in a certain coin? Me no. I will not because first, I don't know what will be the future of the coin, second even if the whole world will be cheering in the success of the coin it can go down in any moment, third, there is no guarantee for any success in cyptocurrency. We all want to see our investment succeed and a lot are speculating success over it but it is not a guarantee it will. If I borrow for example $500 and buy some coins with all the amount and the debt I took must have a due date for payment and if in the said date I never recovered the $500 then I will not have money to pay $500 back.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:32:05 PM

I don't really like borrowing so I won't borrow even though there are tokens that have dropped in value because they are too risky, because it makes me uncomfortable investing.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:33:58 PM

Crypto is not unpredictable in short term, so if you would like to borrow, then better to look for s long term like a year or two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: