Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:10:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency?  (Read 42373 times)
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:49:47 PM

Of course I will! However, certain conditions must be made right and clear before I will embark on such an escapade. Crypto can be tweak and used for several purposes and borrowing is one of such. This concept is interesting as people can gain access to loan facilities even from the comfort of their homes and remotest of areas but the concept must be perfected and all flaws taken care of before one can truly understand its massive potentials.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:41:53 AM

Borrowing a money thru online including cryptocurrency is risky. Because if its price would falls down you will lost your profit already, So I prefer to invest or buy some alts in my own money,and not to borrow from crypto.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:09:43 AM

For me, I will never borrow cryptocurrency. Because all we know that the crypto's value is not consistent. So it will be a complicated when we talk about the payment and most complicated in terms of interest rate. So I will never consider a crypto borrowing as an option as long as I have coins or money I will invest even a small capital to provide all my expenses and to avoid crypto borrowing.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:35:35 AM

I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

Nope! I never do that ever since I joined here in the forum. And base on what read here, according to the comments of the community here too was that borrowing in cryptocurrency is not good actually. Which I believed in what they've said, were it can only lead you into wreck in the end for sure.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:39:15 AM

. I do not think that lending will be actively used in the near future. In the real economy, no one lends money (at the banking level). You get a piece of paper on which the amount is written. it is not money. Money you return. There's real money in The crypto market. This is a completely different lending.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:09:44 AM

If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
I really do not know how the borrow thing work on cryto, whereby I have seen many projects who lend out funds but I am yet to understand the full concept of how it really works. Seeing project who allow banking of Coin is more understanding

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:59:13 AM

Nope! I never do that ever since I joined here in the forum. And base on what read here, according to the comments of the community here too was that borrowing in cryptocurrency is not good actually. Which I believed in what they've said, were it can only lead you into wreck in the end for sure.
yep! You are right.
i also see it, every loan will destroy us. not only in the crypto world, this also applies in the real world.
indeed we should avoid things like this.

i think, we will not be able to have a large profit from the loan and i do not want to take any risks for that.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:15:48 AM

If you do not want to quarrel with your friends and relatives, then it’s better not to borrow anything from them and it’s not worth lending anything. Especially in cryptocurrency. Better just give them what they ask. Cryptocurrency can never have low price volatility, so giving or borrowing it, lending is very dangerous, since the price of cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

I will borrow fiat money and buy cryptoccurency, I think this is one better that what you are trying to say. Borrowing cryptocurrency are still not possible and a risky one especially if its a shitcoin. If the market goes down again, you should consider borrowing money for a low interest and buy bitcoin or any top altcoins it can generate higher profit.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:52:48 AM

the best way is borrow in fiat to buy crypto , because rightnow , price crypto today will always be different as crypto tommorow/yesterday
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:02:26 PM

This works P2P because if you'd use a platform like nexo, you'd stake your tokens in exchange for any currency you want to borrow. Dunno how this works but are you allowed to borrow anywhere?

my advice is don't borrow crypto because the market has high volatility. so if you receive 1 BTC at a price of $ 5000 and then 1 month will come the price goes up to $ 10k you will experience a big loss

You must get clear on your intentions when getting a loan, most probably borrowing is best when you want to short the market and make profit out of it
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:43:55 PM

loans are good. Ie when you take a loan, and it is paid by your customers and you still have. Such a loan allows you to grow, but even here there remains a fraction of the risk, the market trend may change and customers will no longer use your service.

ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:01:36 PM

This works P2P because if you'd use a platform like nexo, you'd stake your tokens in exchange for any currency you want to borrow. Dunno how this works but are you allowed to borrow anywhere?

my advice is don't borrow crypto because the market has high volatility. so if you receive 1 BTC at a price of $ 5000 and then 1 month will come the price goes up to $ 10k you will experience a big loss

You must get clear on your intentions when getting a loan, most probably borrowing is best when you want to short the market and make profit out of it
everyone knows that you cannot take cryptocurrency on loans. Even when it would seem you understand everything and must take a profit. This is fraught with a loss of capital. On the other hand, whoever is ready for such a risk is his own business.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:05:46 PM

To generate profits, we must be brave enough to take risks. Borrowing money to buy Crypto coins is indeed risky. However, if you succeed, you will certainly get a good profit. The value of Crypto coins can of course change and I am sure that Crypto coins will continue to rise in price.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

To generate profits, we must be brave enough to take risks. Borrowing money to buy Crypto coins is indeed risky. However, if you succeed, you will certainly get a good profit. The value of Crypto coins can of course change and I am sure that Crypto coins will continue to rise in price.
as I said above, of course this is a violation of all the rules. But on the other hand, in general, operations in the cryptocurrency market are a risk. So whoever is willing to take risks can win well on this.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:12:12 PM

If not please tell why?
in fact, many people borrow one coin such as bitcoin or ethereum because of its high volatility if they trade and they benefit from this volatility, I think borrowing coins will be very profitable.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:25:58 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 05:23:01 PM by Dark Ripper

I would not advise borrowing in crypto currency because of its volatility. It is a game with high risk because of the fluctuation in the crypto currency. Loans are concerned with guarantees and with crypto currency, this is difficult to achieve. If you really must loan, then it is better to look for another option other than borrowing crypto,if you want to earn more money you can play some games in cryptocurrency so that you can be able to earn a big amount of profit so that you will not need to borrow some money in cryptocurrency.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:06:24 PM

No i wouldn't borrow. It is too risky.

Yes maybe your debt can be lower but it can be higher than you can ever pay. I won't take that risk.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:10:46 PM

It is possible that loans in cryptocurrency will be relevant when cryptocurrency becomes more common, volatility will be lower and prices in stores will be quoted in BTC, LTC, ETH and other currencies.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

No i wouldn't borrow. It is too risky.

Yes maybe your debt can be lower but it can be higher than you can ever pay. I won't take that risk.
That is more practical way to treat.loans mate because we know ths volatility of cryptocurrency and this will kill us loaners in future

We may not seeing this today but in time when ths interests getting higher then thats the time wr will feel ths regression
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: