Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5395 times)
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

in investment with crypto currencies it takes confidence and as a good investor of course by providing news or positive information about the crypto currency that we use in its investment
yes, it agrees with conviction and patience that is needed and many investors panic and fear and make negative news and information about the currency development of the currency and maybe that makes things worse
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:31:16 PM

Selling or buying investments ?
As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
2.   Our lack of knowledge
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

These are all true, but emotions play a very important part of our investment decision because of our past experiences because the one thing that we tried to avoid is to become the last one to sell or missed opportunity, it's one of the things that haunts us, it's hard to be patient when you are losing.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

in investment with crypto currencies it takes confidence and as a good investor of course by providing news or positive information about the crypto currency that we use in its investment
yes, it agrees with conviction and patience that is needed and many investors panic and fear and make negative news and information about the currency development of the currency and maybe that makes things worse
That is how we think the market would be and being impatient isn't the solution to make our investments grow instead, it sink down to the bottom. I know how it feel of being in panic, but somehow we need to realize that it won't make good things to happen.
If we want to become a good investor, see to it that we are strong enough to take whatever it is and think wisely.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

Being a good investors in crypto trading, I think one of the factor of that is We are not emotional every time were in the actual trade.
We are confident and calm while watching what's happening inside the platform exchange, and Mostly We are full of knowledge, and idea about what we are doing while were in the setting our coins whether its is buying or selling.

Being a good investor is having a feeling of the market, which comes with the years of experience. It is the ability to choose those cryptocurrencies, which will become gainers in the nearest years. It is the ability to foresee the future of new tokens.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:44:08 AM

well, as an investor, of course we don't have to rush in this matter. gathering information from clear is the best thing. when you are 100% sure of your place of investment, you need to pay attention to it gradually from that development. many things need to be done in this matter.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:16:00 AM

A good investor must be hard working, patient, dedicated, have sufficient knowledge, not emotional, and most importantly have goal. Even if you have all these traits if you don`t have a goal, then most likely, you will end up loosing.
The term hard working is very confusing, hard work might not always bring results, you have to be smart and how you utilize your time researching about the market, but when it comes to virtual market, there is nothing you can have a bench mark how hard you work, the price moves simply because of speculation and there is no base you can value the market, having goals is important but literally we are trading blind in the market and trading with our intuition for the most part. Smiley
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:11:24 AM

Selling or buying investments ?
As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
2.   Our lack of knowledge
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

You are absolutely right.that topic is help to new trader.as like me or new coming those who are related cipto market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:36:56 PM

A good investor must be hard working, patient, dedicated, have sufficient knowledge, not emotional, and most importantly have goal. Even if you have all these traits if you don`t have a goal, then most likely, you will end up loosing.

I like the set of qualities of a good investor you listed, I would like to add that every investor should be and feel like a researcher who patiently studies the sea of useless rubbish and finds diamonds in it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

I like the set of qualities of a good investor you listed, I would like to add that every investor should be and feel like a researcher who patiently studies the sea of useless rubbish and finds diamonds in it.
right, good investors should know the fundamentals of their investments. especially most long-term investments, which will pass various market conditions. here a good psychology for discipline towards analysis is needed

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:00:33 PM

some investors have a small level of patience, and also the lack of knowledge they have. things that need to be considered before investing is the risk of that. maybe so many investors, but some of them just do it by trial and error. Being a good investor can be started by understanding the risks involved, being patient, seeking information, and others.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:17:03 AM

Being a good investors having patience and holding the coins for short term targets and analysis the fundamental of coins history and following the news all these are necessary qualities to be a good investor
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:40:49 AM

It can be difficult to disentangle emotions from crypto decisions. One way to minimise emotion when making trades is to set yourself clear entry and exit points, and then stick to them. Equally if a trade starts going the wrong way, you should have set yourself a 'get out' point in advance, rather than just blindly holding on and hoping that the price trend will reverse.

Another good strategy is to look at the trend charts over a long period of time. It is easy to get caught up in the hour-to-hour and minute-to-minute price variations, and we can forget that these are part of a longer term pattern playing out over months and years. Zoom out to get perspective.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:44:49 PM

Being a good investors having patience and holding the coins for short term targets and analysis the fundamental of coins history and following the news all these are necessary qualities to be a good investor
the bad investment and all the results of the investment depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself to be a good investor of course we must understand and understand with all the risks in investing with crypto currencies are not easy to panic and fear the bad news even when investing with crypto currencies that is
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:25:17 PM

to be a good investor is to have good skills, confidence and patience. if you have mastered it, of course you will get the best and can control everything in the main path that you have decided at the beginning, because if you are affected when you have not reached a target because of panic, then it will only make your investment destroyed

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:22:49 PM

and the last dont forget for luck,because in this market the price can go up/down very fast.
sometime your prediction is not accurate, but yes for emotion is the main factor.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:47:07 PM

to be a good investors i think check the background , teams , their vision of our future , mostly the products of the company and know them or talk them why they build this company and so on . this is what i do i need to be more cautious . be smart

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:43:32 AM

and the last don't forget for luck because in this market the price can go up/down very fast.
sometimes your prediction is not accurate, but yes for emotion is the main factor.

You are right, that's why many people will suggest us to be accurate in trading otherwise, you need to wait for some time. If you make any profit on your investment then you need to sell them very fastly, otherwise, you will lose patience if you waited so long in the market.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:54:06 AM

Good investors keep the composure, thus, they do not enter into any project and invest blindly. Every good investment strategy must be guided by thorough market analysis which is normally ascertained through an extensive research into the projects or coins of interest. Good investors exercise patients as they know the potentials and capabilities of their holdings.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:52:18 AM

For me, patience, ability to control emotion and a good mindset is what makes you a good investor or trader. Good investors should always do a thorough research first before investin on any ICO, IEO, or coins to avoid or minimize possible losses in the future. If you are only investor and not the trader type, try to study the coin first or consult any known trader before buying the coin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:50:59 AM

and the last don't forget for luck because in this market the price can go up/down very fast.
sometimes your prediction is not accurate, but yes for emotion is the main factor.

You are right, that's why many people will suggest us to be accurate in trading otherwise, you need to wait for some time. If you make any profit on your investment then you need to sell them very fastly, otherwise, you will lose patience if you waited so long in the market.
controlling emotions requires patience to wait for action. but we must obey the patiently planned analysis. and the benchmark for our success is the end result. and finally, good investors are those who learn from experience

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: