Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5393 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:40:48 PM

I choose investment give me return more than 120% from my money, I got profit about 20% from my investment and waiting more than three months to receive my profit, after joining bitcoin and altcoin investing I can earn profit with short time and can return profit without one day, if lucky I can get double profit in one week depend with bitcoin increase price.

Good for you if you found out that kind of investment, as per me, I am fine with investment which gives return of 3-10% for a short period of time, as most of the time I don't hold long term (except Bitcoin) , I usually invest at short term.

Being a good investor is not that too greedy, know what he is doing, has knowledge with the project that he is investing at, know how to check the teams' background, have a lot of patience, and know how to handle his fund well.
The longer you are going to hold, the greater will be your amount of profits earned by selling bitcoin. Just do not sell it during the dip and do not sell it on the purpose of never buying it again. I would also recommend you to try short term trading with some of your bitcoin instead of doing it with altcoins. The benefits here are greater than produced by altcoins. You understand the important factors very well.
FaMouS8828

Activity: 234
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:32:45 PM

Good investor keep holding their asset although price still lower and keep it until price back to higher, always support with their asset by promoting always their altcoin holding.
Definitely I agree with this opinion. If you invest money in any asset you must be pretty confident that it will absolutely give you income. But you must understand that it is often long term process and checking the price of your assets every minute senseless.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:57:40 PM

What makes us a good investor is about experience and also patience, because by having a good experience, of course, the skills have been there because with experience you will always increase knowledge about investment and what steps should be done before starting, and After all is decided with patience research, then we only need to be disciplined and remain patient until we reach a goal in the investment made.
Being consistent as an investor and taking very small risks is really important, there are many investors which got huge profits out of icos in the past and now they got nothing, why is that?

Because they got used to get important profits without too much of an effort and as soon as they did not got the results they wanted they began making reckless investments and lost everything, while the investor which was happy to get small profits is still growing his portfolio to this day.
We are trading because we want to have a huge profit. Lol, why would you settle for less when you can have or win a huge amount of money? Risk is the most essential thing in trading, there's a stable coin that has a small risk and small reward, and there's a coin that has a high-risk, high reward. Don't settle for small profits. Personally, investing in ICO's is not good for me but if there's a new coin out in the market, that's the time I am going to invest. Just don't settle for less in trading.
big results require big bait, remember? some people don't want to take very big risks, so they do it their own way, which is to make a small but sure profit, rather than taking risks that they cannot bear. I understand what you mean, you can say that you are a person who can take a big risk. but I am on the other side, which is taking opportunity little by little. Well, if it's collected, the profit can be high.

I might not be able to lose such a large asset to produce something big on the internet. I only choose investments that have returns that are more certain than the risks  Smiley
I choose investment give me return more than 120% from my money, I got profit about 20% from my investment and waiting more than three months to receive my profit, after joining bitcoin and altcoin investing I can earn profit with short time and can return profit without one day, if lucky I can get double profit in one week depend with bitcoin increase price.
Earning 20 percent profit in three months is really good as till not I haven't seen any other recourse to give that much profit in short time as much we can get for just simply holding our coin for few months and holding for years gives such huge profit that could be more than our expectations.  That’s much better to hold for the long term as it will increase your earning but it needs so much patience to hold your coin without thinking about panic selling as holding is profit.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:42:55 PM

Good investor keep holding their asset although price still lower and keep it until price back to higher, always support with their asset by promoting always their altcoin holding.
Definitely I agree with this opinion. If you invest money in any asset you must be pretty confident that it will absolutely give you income. But you must understand that it is often long term process and checking the price of your assets every minute senseless.
Checking the actual assets can be done every week or even daily, it is not necessary every time we open our assets because it actually makes us sometimes panic when prices decline. do it every week to review your investment. remember this long term investment is not for shor time because if we are short term this is the same as trading

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:41:38 AM

Selling or buying investments ?
As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
2.   Our lack of knowledge
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

Good investor looking with how chooses good altcoin for investing in short term or long term, many investor only choose with altcoin investment potential with short time without safety altcoin have to hold for long term, they are looking with altcoin team, which one real product using by an altcoin to make investor interested for investing at their coin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:46:19 AM

What makes us a good investor is about experience and also patience, because by having a good experience, of course, the skills have been there because with experience you will always increase knowledge about investment and what steps should be done before starting, and After all is decided with patience research, then we only need to be disciplined and remain patient until we reach a goal in the investment made.
Being consistent as an investor and taking very small risks is really important, there are many investors which got huge profits out of icos in the past and now they got nothing, why is that?

Because they got used to get important profits without too much of an effort and as soon as they did not got the results they wanted they began making reckless investments and lost everything, while the investor which was happy to get small profits is still growing his portfolio to this day.
We are trading because we want to have a huge profit. Lol, why would you settle for less when you can have or win a huge amount of money? Risk is the most essential thing in trading, there's a stable coin that has a small risk and small reward, and there's a coin that has a high-risk, high reward. Don't settle for small profits. Personally, investing in ICO's is not good for me but if there's a new coin out in the market, that's the time I am going to invest. Just don't settle for less in trading.
No, there is a difference between taking a calculated risk and taking a reckless risks, many of those that say they are trading are not really doing it, they are gambling, they are just investing in a coin without knowing anything about it, taking a low risk may not seem very attractive and I get it but the greater the risk you take and the longer you take it the higher the chances to lose everything and even if that chance is only 1% if you trade long enough you will lose everything.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:59:58 AM

No, there is a difference between taking a calculated risk and taking a reckless risks, many of those that say they are trading are not really doing it, they are gambling, they are just investing in a coin without knowing anything about it, taking a low risk may not seem very attractive and I get it but the greater the risk you take and the longer you take it the higher the chances to lose everything and even if that chance is only 1% if you trade long enough you will lose everything.
Good investor can get profit with short term way without have waiting for long term and their investment never keep holding with lower price, they know whit altcoin have to invest and less risk for waiting long term investment. We only buy altcoin have trend higher price without think when price down have to hold for long term if keep back our money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:13:50 AM

A good investor should always weigh their rationality more than their emotions. Sometimes we tend to be hopeful in a cryptocurrency hoping that it will bring us a massive fortune but we should go beyond this. Is the project realistic? Would the project prosper then how long?

Asking ourselves the right questions is one step of becoming a good investor.

That's a piece of good advice if I say so myself.

Good for you if you found out that kind of investment, as per me, I am fine with investment which gives return of 3-10% for a short period of time, as most of the time I don't hold long term (except Bitcoin) , I usually invest at short term.

Being a good investor is not that too greedy, know what he is doing, has knowledge with the project that he is investing at, know how to check the teams' background, have a lot of patience, and know how to handle his fund well.

As for me, I don't really "invest" in any cryptocurrency right now. Most of my earnings are from joining campaigns. I'm just building my capital for now before diving into the investing/trading. Well, technically I am investing something but it isn't money, its time. And besides, before I jump into other ways of earning cryptos, I have to learn more about those.

But sometimes even if you know what you're doing you have to still have to expect the consequences. After all, 95% of these projects tend to fail and would not give you enough profit to compensate for the time, money, and effort you invested to the said projects.

The longer you are going to hold, the greater will be your amount of profits earned by selling bitcoin.

Not always the case but yeah, reasonable enough.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
AGroose

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:35:12 AM

First of all, this is the ability to analyze projects. Now there are very few tools with which we can assess the real value. I personally use tradingview and neironix. There is a great community that can always explain which assets are really worth investing in. And the second factor is the ability to make mistakes and admit their mistakes.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:38:45 AM

I think you need to be able to deceive your emotions and sell when there is already a good profit on your investment. It is certainly possible to expect that any cryptocurrency will make X100 or more, but it is necessary to allocate small amounts for this, because most likely everything will be the opposite and the cryptocurrency will decrease in value.

Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:58:45 AM

A good investor should always weigh their rationality more than their emotions. Sometimes we tend to be hopeful in a cryptocurrency hoping that it will bring us a massive fortune but we should go beyond this. Is the project realistic? Would the project prosper then how long?

Asking ourselves the right questions is one step of becoming a good investor.

This is a suggestion we must make everytime we enter the market. we need to change our perspective on trading, as the bigger barriers our emotions to follow when we have crypto activities. so we need to think that all projects will create demand but most important we should be most wiser as an investor. our knowledge is our reliance if any of us find projects that are strange and beyond our reach. it's better to do any action than to saw any kind of wrong doings that they can do.

Watch out for this SPACE!
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:59:36 AM

I think you need to be able to deceive your emotions and sell when there is already a good profit on your investment. It is certainly possible to expect that any cryptocurrency will make X100 or more, but it is necessary to allocate small amounts for this, because most likely everything will be the opposite and the cryptocurrency will decrease in value.
Even we have a set target price on when to sell its fine to take profit at times if necessary. As an investor im doing what I think is the best strategy for me, I dont let my emotion control my decision to hold firm or sell when needed. Hence before you enter in crypto investment its important to let your mind be full of knowledge and know the risk because we dont know if we're going to earn, it has no assurance at all.

Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:37:12 AM

What makes a person a good investor is the ability to take calculated risk and also know when to pull out ones investment. Emotions must be mastered so much that it plays little or no role in an investor making decisions (financing or investment) decisions as the case may be. Even in the case of a loss, an investor must take appraisal of the process and find out where he/she got it wrong. This is will minimise a repetition of the same mistake in the future.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:34:06 AM

What makes a person a good investor is the ability to take calculated risk and also know when to pull out ones investment. Emotions must be mastered so much that it plays little or no role in an investor making decisions (financing or investment) decisions as the case may be. Even in the case of a loss, an investor must take appraisal of the process and find out where he/she got it wrong. This is will minimise a repetition of the same mistake in the future.

ya I always see quotes from successful investors, that we must dare to take risks, and more importantly from a good investor is to continue to learn and explore information about what will be learned. so it's very good when you have a lot of knowledge. One of the most important things is to manage mentally, a good investor must have discipline and good emotions.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

More than anything else, in my opinion it is the ability to control our emotions that make us a good investor. Some of the investors develop an emotional attachment with the investment assets, and this results in not maintaining the stop loss and profit booking targets. And when that happens, there is always a chance of incurring a heavy loss.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:04:39 PM

More than anything else, in my opinion it is the ability to control our emotions that make us a good investor. Some of the investors develop an emotional attachment with the investment assets, and this results in not maintaining the stop loss and profit booking targets. And when that happens, there is always a chance of incurring a heavy loss.
Yes i agree on that people become a good investors because of they control emotions. I also believe that controlling emotions in cypto is really hard because it is high on volatility ang we also need to have a great experience on it. So i believe that good investors is also once a loser before on crypto field and they mayve absorb all the learnings from thier mistake.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:08:49 AM

Yes i agree on that people become a good investors because of they control emotions. I also believe that controlling emotions in cypto is really hard because it is high on volatility ang we also need to have a great experience on it. So i believe that good investors is also once a loser before on crypto field and they mayve absorb all the learnings from thier mistake.
Many investor not control emotion with always not enough each every profit earn with bitcoin and altcoin investing, when reached more than 20% profit but still want to reached more than 30% to get profit and then they have lost their investing because price down to lower price, many investor can't control their emotion.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:31:10 AM

All the traders are face some losses also but they never afraid the market fluctuations. So most are control the emotions, The current trend we earn good profit on short term so most of the investors are enter into trading platform.
But my suggestion is we must active on all the time, then only we will survive on all the time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:50:44 AM

well emotions are always there like you see them during  the first time. love at first sight Smiley

but i don't know why it would make you or me a good investor though. if all you are is an investor, i wouldd only assume you want the value  of your investment to appreciate by dollar. if we have to make a pact for that, that eliminating competition i don't think it happens by making a pact. everyone sells for profit and that makes you a good invstor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:00:48 AM

All the traders are face some losses also but they never afraid the market fluctuations. So most are control the emotions, The current trend we earn good profit on short term so most of the investors are enter into trading platform.
But my suggestion is we must active on all the time, then only we will survive on all the time.
Being active gives you more experienced but not n assurance, you also need to have some breaks especially when the seasons is no longer favorable to your investment. make sure to adjust whenever it's needed you, the market is wild and timing is the best thing to workout to earned from this market. Do your research and always pay attentions with market updates, you'll be able to catch up if you know and fully understand the current situations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: